PDA

View Full Version : Princeton

Keith7
09-25-2004, 12:47 AM
How did our QB/WR duo do?? did they play tonight?

bullfrog_alumni_02
09-25-2004, 03:23 AM
i think this team will do very well this yr, im predicting them for atleast a second place finish in district and atleast an 8-2 regular season record. they have been playing very well and deserve a playoff spot from what i see.

D1flyer21
09-27-2004, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by Keith7
How did our QB/WR duo do?? did they play tonight? princeton had a bye week, but this week we play emory and hopefully we come out focused and play with our heart so we can make it 5-0 before district!

PPHSfan
09-27-2004, 03:17 PM
If you don't beat Emory....you don't need to worry about district.:)

Keith7
09-27-2004, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by D1flyer21
princeton had a bye week, but this week we play emory and hopefully we come out focused and play with our heart so we can make it 5-0 before district!

some guys from Royse City were doggin on yall, u guys need to show yalls district that yall arnt the same team from years past

D1flyer21
09-27-2004, 11:33 PM
some guys from Royse City were doggin on yall, u guys need to show yalls district that yall arnt the same team from years past ya im not gonna talk anymore trash untill there time comes, then we will see who the better team is. princeton has had some ruff years and we havent been to the playoffs since 1976, last year we where 2-8 and the year before that i think we were 1-9, but this year is gonna be different b/c we are starting to get focused and playing as a team. so everyone in our district just wait untill your time comes, then we will see who the better team is, untill then stop talking trash!

bullfrog_alumni_02
09-27-2004, 11:36 PM
ya im not gonna talk anymore trash untill there time comes, then we will see who the better team is. princeton has had some ruff years and we havent been to the playoffs since 1976, last year we where 2-8 and the year before that i think we were 1-9, but this year is gonna be different b/c we are starting to get focused and playing as a team. so everyone in our district just wait untill your time comes, then we will see who the better team is, untill then stop talking trash! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Keith7
09-27-2004, 11:38 PM
ya im not gonna talk anymore trash untill there time comes, then we will see who the better team is. princeton has had some ruff years and we havent been to the playoffs since 1976, last year we where 2-8 and the year before that i think we were 1-9, but this year is gonna be different b/c we are starting to get focused and playing as a team. so everyone in our district just wait untill your time comes, then we will see who the better team is, untill then stop talking trash!

very classy post, good luck to you guys yall got my back

D1flyer21
09-27-2004, 11:42 PM
very classy post, good luck to you guys yall got my back thanks

Keith7
09-27-2004, 11:43 PM
who do yall play first in district?

D1flyer21
09-27-2004, 11:43 PM
who do yall play first in district? we play bonham

Keith7
09-27-2004, 11:44 PM
They always have a good team is it in Bohnam or Princeton..

I heard Princeton has a nice new stadium

D1flyer21
09-27-2004, 11:47 PM
They always have a good team is it in Bohnam or Princeton..

I heard Princeton has a nice new stadium bonham!! ya our stadium looks real nice..our field doesnt look bad either b/c we have new grass

Keith7
09-27-2004, 11:49 PM
bonham!! ya our stadium looks real nice..our field doesnt look bad either b/c we have new grass

eww i hate bohnam their stands look like they could fall in half any second and have been the lunch for termites for years.. plus that indian running down the field that throws his tomahawk thru the goal posts is pretty annoying too..

but i'm signin off.. good luck to you guys next week against emory and the rest of the season though

D1flyer21
09-27-2004, 11:51 PM
eww i hate bohnam their stands look like they could fall in half any second and have been the lunch for termites for years.. plus that indian running down the field that throws his tomahawk thru the goal posts is pretty annoying too..

but i'm signin off.. good luck to you guys next week against emory and the rest of the season though alright..thanks