PDA

View Full Version : Carrizo 19 Bandera 14

CS_WILDCATS
09-24-2004, 11:27 PM
The Wildcats finally get into the win column. Turnovers have been our achiles heel this year. It seems though this team is getting better each week.

CS_WILDCATS
09-25-2004, 12:23 AM
Another district 29 team, Cotulla beat Jourdanton 34-0.

bulldogman06
09-25-2004, 12:28 AM
this game was decided by the many turnovers on Banderas part, they had more tunrovers and mistakes than all of the other gamnes combined, it was not a good game played by bandera, however, it was well played by CS, they deserved the win tonight, they wanted it more.

bulldogman06
09-25-2004, 12:42 AM
personally, i believe that pre district games are merely a practice against other teams, when district starts everyone starts over at 0-0, the pre district games dont even matter. i am not going to dwell on them at all, they are used to measure out the progress and skill of each team, so i will not judge a team by what it does pre district. just a thought

CS_WILDCATS
09-25-2004, 01:34 AM
I agree the season really starts when you enter district play. I just hope the wildcats can build on this win and continue to improve. Its been a rough year so far. We've had a tough non district schedule so hopefully it will pay off once we enter district play.

footballgal
09-25-2004, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by CS_WILDCATS
Another district 29 team, Cotulla beat Jourdanton 34-0.

Way to go Cowboys!

intocable_cowboy
09-26-2004, 06:45 AM
Congrats on the win Carrizo! can't wait till the start of the district race, will be a good one this year.

bullfrog_alumni_02
09-26-2004, 07:02 AM
Originally posted by bulldogman06
personally, i believe that pre district games are merely a practice against other teams, when district starts everyone starts over at 0-0, the pre district games dont even matter. i am not going to dwell on them at all, they are used to measure out the progress and skill of each team, so i will not judge a team by what it does pre district. just a thought i agree, but pre-district, is also a place to feel out your opponent and see where you are and what you need to work on to improve and get into the post season.