PDA

View Full Version : Caldwell T-Shirt Picture...

CHS_Grad '85
09-24-2004, 11:21 PM
Okay here is the picture...
http://img64.exs.cx/img64/9582/CaldwellGroup092404.jpg
Pictured l to r:Amanda (not on the DL); Big Daddy Russ; Burnt Orange Hornet 86; CHSBaseball07;
CHS_Grad '85; CHS_CG; HornetMom (not pictured but signed the t-shirt: fb_gurl & chs_cheer06)

big daddy russ
09-24-2004, 11:24 PM
Hey guys, had fun tonight. Helluva game. Amanda says hi, everyone.

Hupernikomen
09-24-2004, 11:33 PM
you sure that 2nd guy isn't the bid daddy?? that's one big sucker.

big daddy russ
09-24-2004, 11:48 PM
Nah, I was actually pretty small in HS. About 5'9", 165. Kinda ironic, isn't it?

shankbear
09-25-2004, 12:00 AM
Where's the Dr. Pepper stain???? Good to see the shirt after it started out at WO-S Jasper in zero week.

Ranger Mom
09-25-2004, 12:08 AM
Originally posted by shankbear
Where's the Dr. Pepper stain???? Good to see the shirt after it started out at WO-S Jasper in zero week.

I think Sinton66 took it to the cleaners....they got the stain out and evidently took out parts of the 3adownlow logo also!!:rolleyes:

chs_cheer06
09-25-2004, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
Hey guys, had fun tonight. Helluva game. Amanda says hi, everyone.

Sorry I wasnt able to throw you a football. I guess I dont have that good of an arm.. Y'all were sitting WAY up there too. I was going to bring you one when we went to take the picture but our cheer sponsor said I didnt have enough time. I'm so Sorry!

everyone else: sorry i wasnt able to take the picture. I wish i could but i would've been a little embarrassed because of my big 'ole brace. i'm sorry!

CHS_Grad '85
09-25-2004, 02:25 PM
Where's the Dr. Pepper stain???? Good to see the shirt after it started out at WO-S Jasper in zero week. sinton66 had the cleaners remove the stain... and I can verify that he did ask them stay away from the logo and the writing... hopefully, when the shirt finds itself back in Jason's hands... he can fix it...

CHS_Grad '85
09-25-2004, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by chs_cheer06
Sorry I wasnt able to throw you a football. I guess I dont have that good of an arm.. Y'all were sitting WAY up there too. I was going to bring you one when we went to take the picture but our cheer sponsor said I didnt have enough time. I'm so Sorry!

everyone else: sorry i wasnt able to take the picture. I wish i could but i would've been a little embarrassed because of my big 'ole brace. i'm sorry! Not a problem... we figured as much... HornetMom and I thought we should have asked your sponsor if you could step out for two minutes but we thought about that too late... I think fb_gurl is going to the KSU vs TAMU game on Sat... she's trying to make arrangements to be at Big Daddy Russ' tailgate party... maybe y'all can send them a football for making the drive... :D PM one of us...

dawgmom
09-26-2004, 10:13 PM
Sure wish I had known about the downlow and the shirt at the WOS game. Oh well, guess I get that for signing up late! Maybe I will get a chance to sign it at the playoffs!

Ranger Mom
09-26-2004, 10:21 PM
Hopefully we will have another meet and greet at the State Championship game.....that was a BLAST!!

CHS_Grad '85
09-26-2004, 10:23 PM
Here is the schedule... maybe you can find a location near you...
3A SCHEDULE

Aug 27: West Orange Stark vs Jasper (WOS1)
Set 3: Marlin vs Waco University (marlin fan)
Sep 10: Bridgeport vs Argyle (slpybear)
Sep 17: Sinton vs Beeville (Sinton66)
Sep 24: Caldwell vs La Grange (CHS_Grad '85)
Oct 1: Rockdale vs La Grange (Pudlugger)
Oct 8: Abilene Wylie vs Sweetwater (wildstangs)
Oct 15: Barbers Hill vs Huffman (BHKrystal06)
Oct 22: Greenwood vs Pecos (Ranger Mom)
Oct 29: Vernon vs Graham (fury900)
Nov 5: Edna vs Cuero (Old Green)

*Round 1
*Round 2
*Round 3
*Round 4
*Div I Final
*Div II Final: TBD (Sans Couth)

Ranger Mom
09-26-2004, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by CHS_Grad '85
Here is the schedule... maybe you can find a location near you...
3A SCHEDULE

Aug 27: West Orange Stark vs Jasper (WOS1)
Set 3: Marlin vs Waco University (marlin fan)
Sep 10: Bridgeport vs Argyle (slpybear)
Sep 17: Sinton vs Beeville (Sinton66)
Sep 24: Caldwell vs La Grange (CHS_Grad '85)
Oct 1: Rockdale vs La Grange (Pudlugger)
Oct 8: Abilene Wylie vs Sweetwater (wildstangs)
Oct 15: Barbers Hill vs Huffman (BHKrystal06)
Oct 22: Greenwood vs Pecos (Ranger Mom)
Oct 29: Vernon vs Graham (fury900)
Nov 5: Edna vs Cuero (Old Green)

*Round 1
*Round 2
*Round 3
*Round 4
*Div I Final
*Div II Final: TBD (Sans Couth)

:thinking: Hmmm.....Sans Couth has it the last game??

CHS_Grad '85
09-26-2004, 10:41 PM
Unless the schedule has been updated... that is my understanding... Jason???

dawgmom
09-26-2004, 11:50 PM
Darn! Nothing even remotely close to me. I guess I will have to wait until the playoffs.

jason
09-27-2004, 05:24 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
:thinking: Hmmm.....Sans Couth has it the last game?? :evillaugh :evillaugh :evillaugh