PDA

View Full Version : BC & Jasper (no contest)

TellItLikeItIs
09-24-2004, 10:33 PM
:nerd:

BC didn't have much at all to be 3-0.
No contest for Jasper.

The dogs had a good running game. I just wonder how many yards total offense they had. My guess is some where around 600+.

The backup QB's did well.

Malone got a few short passes thrown to him, still no long balls though. In the 1st quarter he was wide open in the middle of the field, but no pass. Take a look at the film coach. Just trying to help you out (No charge--this one's on me).

I was impressed with the O-Line. Seems like they did a good job.
Congrats!! Cuero is still on top. They won again against atough oppent in Sinton. Maybe the dogs will will make it to play one of them.

Until next time, I'll just keep drinking my beer and TellingItLikeItIs!!!

GoTellIt!! Don'tBeScared!!!

Bulldog_12
09-24-2004, 10:36 PM
*sigh* here we go again. Always got something to say, huh coach?

ej2525
09-24-2004, 10:40 PM
Until next time, I'll just keep drinking my beer and TellingItLikeItIs!!!

Why don't you do us a favor next time and just keep drinking your beer!!!
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

ej2525
09-24-2004, 10:41 PM

3ABirdMan
09-24-2004, 11:37 PM
Congrats to the Dawgs! Good win! You're guys played hard all night. BC played very sloppy ball, all night. No excuses - you were the better team. Turn-overs killed our momentum in the 1st half (what little we had), and we never overcame. We've looked great in the 1st three games in the 1st, 2nd, and 4th qtrs, but the 3rd is another thing! That's how we played all night tonight!

We had some ball movement with the short pass all the way through the 2nd qtr, and then quit using it. Sometimes I don't understand the big picture! I thought we had a chance using it!

Early 4th qtr was very ugly for both teams. 3rd string BC O-line vs 3rd string Jasper D compiled (I think) 6 penalties in 8 plays!

I saw a couple of guys on the BC sideline that may have been injured, I hope you guys faired as well or better.

All in all, a great game by Jasper. Get home safely, and we'll see you in the play-offs!

ps - my wife liked the shiny sash-things on the band uniforms (said it made them look like Klingon warriers - a compliment!), and your band SOUNDED GREAT!

Hupernikomen
09-24-2004, 11:43 PM
thanks for the compliments...please ignore the insults that started this thread. good luck to BC here on out!

Bulldog_12
09-25-2004, 05:28 PM
Yeah BC fans, just ignore that first guy. Good game. And good luck the rest of the season.

TellItLikeItIs
09-25-2004, 06:03 PM

No insults at all. Good stuff about Jasper. Gotta keep ya'll hittin 3A DL.

Face the facts. I enjoy expressing my opinion just as much as you do. I just don't suck up to no one.

And you enjoy meager attempts to upset me, and that's how I like it. It's all big fun for TellItLikeItIs.

I'll keep my head up, looking straight at you, and keep on TellingItLikeItIs!!!!

Peace!!!

dawgmom
09-25-2004, 06:26 PM
But you are NOT facing anyone. You are hiding behind that user name. Tell us your name, or are you one of those wannabe men who is afraid?

TellItLikeItIs
09-25-2004, 06:31 PM

I'm not a dumb --s!!

I'm someone who just TellsItLikeItIs and I'm gonna keep on keeping on.

TellItLikeItIs

dawgmom
09-25-2004, 06:33 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by TellItLikeItIs
[B]:nerd:

I'm not a dumb --s!!

It has been proven otherwise!
Anybody around here ready for some fried chicken?

TellItLikeItIs
09-25-2004, 06:58 PM

Fried chicken!! Average Jasper, Texas menu.

How about a RibEye or something.

As Coach Brack would say, "Gotta Love It!!!"

TellItLikeIS because ItIsLikeITellIt!!

Bulldog_12
09-25-2004, 07:24 PM
Hey ill help you pour in the grease to fry this one.

TellItLikeItIs
09-25-2004, 07:38 PM
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

BullDog12:

That's what I'm talking about. It's good to see you start TellingItLikeItIs.

Need some more comments just like that. That kinda stuff keeps me going.

I'll help you cut the watermelon before you fry me!!!

TellItLikeItIs because ItIsLikeITellIt!!!

Bulldog_12
09-25-2004, 07:39 PM
HA HA????

DawgFan91
09-25-2004, 07:50 PM
Can anyone let me know what the final stats were for the dogs? They didn't have the stats on the Beaumont Enterprise website and I don't know where else to look.

TellItLikeItIs
09-25-2004, 07:51 PM
:doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

Yep!!!

I TellItLikeItIs!!

dawgmom
09-25-2004, 07:51 PM
I have a special knife I like to cut up my chickens with first. I am ready when you are...again, not afraid to show my face!

dawgmom
09-25-2004, 07:53 PM
Dawgfan...sorry I don't have those either. Check tomorrows Bmt Enterprise. :thinking:

TellItLikeItIs
09-25-2004, 07:53 PM
:nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

DawgFan91:

Man, they must have had somewhere around 700 yards total offense, more than likely 600 on the ground.

Let me know if you get some numbers.

Them boys looked good on the ground.

I TellItLikeIs cause ItIsLikeITellIt!!!!

TellItLikeItIs
09-25-2004, 07:56 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Thanks for the invitation, but I obviously could care less about the menu.

No Thanks..

TellItLikeIs cause ItIsLikeITellIt!!!!

dawgmom
09-25-2004, 08:02 PM
By the way Tellit, where were you last night? I looked all over that stadium for someone with a tellit t-shirt. I was hoping we could have a good conversation at the game.
Oh, I guess you were afraid someone might recognize you. Stay hidden, if you can't handle it.