wildstangs
09-24-2004, 10:31 PM
nm

fury900
09-24-2004, 10:32 PM
F ?

wildstangs
09-24-2004, 10:33 PM
Yeah..It was tied up for awhile at 7. Wylie just busted it open.

Stangster
09-25-2004, 01:29 PM
I expected this one to be much closer. Wylie is playing some good ball this year. Maybe they are not as over-rated as some say they are. It ought to be an exciting district race for sure! Looking forward to Oct. 8th. Go Mustangs!

VWG
09-25-2004, 02:22 PM
Wylie bounces back after lack-luster win over Vernon. Good strong win for the Bulldogs.
I wasn't at the game but it seems like Graham had another game with 5+ fumbles and something like 80 yards in penalties. Steers will have to regroup, but as long as they run that split-veer and they have to play catch up they won't win many more games against good teams.
I think Keenum put the ball through the Graham D like he was Peyton Manning.
Wylie visiting Decatur next week will be a good test for Sandifer and crew.

Z motion 10 out on 2
09-25-2004, 11:42 PM
This one surprised me. I wasn't impressed with Wylie when they played Vernon. They looked very average. Then they go and defeat Graham like they did. I have come to the conclusion that Wylie must have just played down to Vernon's level that night. You know the saying playing down to the level of competition.

So Wylie must be better than what I evaluate them.

Good thing for both Graham and Vernon--none of these count.

DOGFAN
09-26-2004, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by Z motion 10 out on 2
This one surprised me. I wasn't impressed with Wylie when they played Vernon. They looked very average. Then they go and defeat Graham like they did. I have come to the conclusion that Wylie must have just played down to Vernon's level that night. You know the saying playing down to the level of competition.

So Wylie must be better than what I evaluate them.

Good thing for both Graham and Vernon--none of these count.

I think Wylie is definitely better than you have evaluated them, but give Vernon credit for making Wylie's offense seem sluggish. Vernon has an excellent Defensive backfield.