PDA

View Full Version : Farewell 29AAA

intocable_cowboy
11-10-2003, 04:53 AM
I want to take this time to say to Cotulla to hold its head up, and not let the upset or more like stolen game get to them. It was possibly the worst officiated game I have ever seen, and I am not making excuses. We get pushed around all night long, and one of our guys just love taps a Crystal City player and gets ejected. BS. Crystal City makes mistakes, misses extra points, oh but wait the ref is there to cut them a break every single time. BS. We get good runs, passes, onside kicks, oh no but wait, the refs say they saw something and flag us. BS. We get held all night long, it was a clinic on how to hold, but the ref never "sees" it. BS. Late hits all night long by Crystal City. Thats just unclassy. Well its sad how bad officiating ruins seasons. There will be those who say I'm making excuses, and yes they could have done better in certian areas, but overall you can't win against refs. In the end we all know who the better team really was. LOL am I sounding like Miami?
Well at least Carrizo got in and not Crystal, to all 29AAA teams good luck and god speed. Hondo congrats on the District title. Devine and Hondo I want you all to advance past round 2. Give 29AAA a good name.
And we will see you all not next year but some year, as we are dropping down to 2A. Hmm... does that mean we could become a 2A powerhouse? We'll have to wait to see. Ya'll take care.