PDA

View Full Version : PLEASE READ!!!!

3A_JV
12-16-2001, 08:45 PM
Ok since the '01 football season is almost over, and next year the JV kids will have to step up, what are the chances of your '02 Varsity team making the playoffs?? Explain why you think so and some key players. Thanks!!

josh_b_9_QB
12-16-2001, 09:14 PM
I play for the Giddings J.V. team, and even though we finished our season 5-5, I think that we *might* have a chance next year for a district championship. We have only a few flaws, and we have a few power points. So, I think that if we keep working hard, and keep playing like a team, we have a pretty good shot at a 18-3A district championship.

evebulldog01
12-16-2001, 10:10 PM
Everman's JV team lost 1 game but that was to 4a waxahachie. They look strong and have a good shot at giving us another district title especially if we stay in the same district if we go up to 4a I like our chances to.

VWG
12-16-2001, 10:43 PM
Graham's JV was 9-1 and they have two freshman teams that both had winning records.
I think they went around 7-3 and 8-2 respectively.
3 straight district championships.
This is a moving year, some teams will go up and some teams will go down.

REBEL II
12-16-2001, 11:27 PM
Just Curious....
What was the 9th grade record?
How about the 8th Grade?

jyezak58
01-13-2002, 03:33 PM
next year i think our varsity should go far. we are gonna have alot of new talent commin up, but it is gonna take alot of work b/c of all the athlethes that are leaving this year.

eye of the tiger
01-13-2002, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by jyezak58:
next year i think our varsity should go far. we are gonna have alot of new talent commin up, but it is gonna take alot of work b/c of all the athlethes that are leaving this year.

Hi welcome to the board. What team are you refering to in the above message.

sinton66
01-14-2002, 09:14 AM
Sinton should be strong again. JV was undefeated. Freshman team lost one game to 4A Calallen JV. 7th & 8th grades were both undefeated. Watch for Bubba Heard to step into the vacancy left by Marcus Charles. Sinton will have to have people step up to several lineman positions on both sides of the ball, but should be able to do that nicely.

jyezak58
01-14-2002, 10:41 PM
To eye of the tiger: Bellville

SintonFan_inAustin
01-14-2002, 11:31 PM
Bubba Heard should have played more than he did.He scored almost every time he was given the ball. Great Speed and moves, should lead sinton to another great year.Possible all-state rb this year that nobody has heard of.

[This message has been edited by SintonFan_inAustin (edited January 14, 2002).]

SintonFan
01-18-2002, 03:04 AM
I agree! But if Julian and Bubba(or Adrian)don't have any blockers, the new district will tee off on those three. Sinton just raised the bar for the locals. Expect some good action wherever Sinton ends up.

Ktown2004
02-05-2002, 07:14 PM
The Kennedale JV will be strong once the get back together they went 6-4 this year with 6 Sophmores on Varsity. My Freshman year My Kennedale Freshnman team beat the Everman Junior Varsity. Kennedale will be strong for most of the upcoming years.

Matthew328
02-06-2002, 08:35 AM
Everman will be good next year...the JV was 9-1 with their only loss coming to Waxahachie and those 9 wins include a win over SL Carroll...the Freshman were 8-2 with their only losses coming to Waxahachie and Azle's soph team...and Everman's freshman recorded a win over Stephenville...

d_kimbrough_03
02-11-2002, 01:12 PM
I think that #22 for the Bonham J.V. was the best running back in all of 3A football. Next year he will be great on Varsity.

JKLL
02-11-2002, 05:32 PM
Kimbrough, who is #22 and is he the one gamepix was looking for info. on?

[This message has been edited by JKLL (edited February 11, 2002).]

d_kimbrough_03
02-19-2002, 01:08 PM
This is about a running back that played for the Bonham Warriors and never got to play due to favoritism. He was #22 for the J.V. Warriors and he averaged over 150yds per game and scored up to 3-4 touchdowns per game. Next year this player is hopeing to start on varsity since he will be a Senior. He could have got to play on varsity this year but the coaches tricked him in to going to J.V. supposedly because they were short of running backs, but to my understanding they had more than 5 or 6 backs and that is more than enough when the only offense u run is wish-bone.

[This message has been edited by d_kimbrough_03 (edited February 19, 2002).]

eye of the tiger
02-19-2002, 04:24 PM
This is just one of the posts this amazing #22 posted about himself on txpreps. He used this to try to make people in Evansville Indiana believe he was a star. Didnt work there and Donald it isnt going to work here.
There are several other posts on txpreps that are amusing also. Its a fun read. I posted the link at the bottom.

What Do You Think?
Posted comments about:
Football Commitments
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Subject: Bonham Warriors
Posted by Highschool football players of on February 07, 2002
The Bonham Warriors finished there season with an 8-3 record this passed season and made it 2-deep in the playoffs the one person that kept the young Warriors on and running was Donald Kimbrough varsity runningback for the Warriors. Kimbrough has tremendous speed and can carry half of a football team on his back in various occasions this season. There is rumor that Kimbrough will not finish the rest of his highschool carrer in Bonham, that he will be movin up north. The Warriors will truely miss him.

http://www.allsports.com/network/comments?site=1013&comment_id=13132&action=showcomments
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jacket2000
02-19-2002, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by eye of the tiger:
This is just one of the posts this amazing #22 posted about himself on txpreps. He used this to try to make people in Evansville Indiana believe he was a star. Didnt work there and Donald it isnt going to work here.
There are several other posts on txpreps that are amusing also. Its a fun read. I posted the link at the bottom.

What Do You Think?
Posted comments about:
Football Commitments

LMAO!! Way to go, Eye of the Tiger!!! He's obviously no English major, either.
J2K

LG
02-20-2002, 08:55 PM
the la grange jv team went 7-1 this year. the only game they lost was to giddings the first game but then they went back there and beat them in their own house. they also beat sealy, gonzalez, bellville twice, columbus, and st thomas. then last year they went 8-2 with a win over bay city and the two they lost was only by 7 pts each. they had a couple of sophmores on varsity including the new comer of the year quarterback chase anderle who lead the varsity team back to the state champion ship this year. with the districts changing u neva no wut could happen but i think they will b very strong again this year. la grange, giddings, smithville, elgin, hutto, manor. its gunna b a tuff year.

d_kimbrough_03
04-29-2002, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by JKLL:
Kimbrough, who is #22 and is he the one gamepix was looking for info. on?

[This message has been edited by JKLL (edited February 11, 2002).]

Hey JKLL I don't think that this is the same person if u ask me, because the person he was looking for was on Varsity. #22 was on J.V. this year.

[This message has been edited by d_kimbrough_03 (edited April 29, 2002).]

M.PIRATEFAN
04-29-2002, 09:30 PM
The Mathis jv had a great year. There is alot of talent coming up. We don't have to worry about our offensive line because it's still there. There all coming back. And also our defensive line. It's all going to be up for those who want it more and who is going to step it up and play football. there is this speedster named Juan Vera who got some varsity experience last year and playoff ex. as well who should do real well this coming up year. Hey whats up sinton?? Are yall playing this year again here in Victori??

sinfan75
05-01-2002, 09:07 PM
Sinton will play Rice Consolidated in victoria this year.Home away from home.