PDA

View Full Version : Statewide Team Schedules

Bullaholic
09-24-2004, 03:53 PM
Any site currently publishing statewide team schedules? How about best weekly matches? I used to know a couple....but not anymore.

Mustang '89
09-24-2004, 03:58 PM
Has all of the team schedules and point spreads for each game.

http://www.texasfootballratings.com/

Bullaholic
09-24-2004, 04:01 PM
Bless you, kind sir......I could probably have searched for a long time before coming up with a site like that. Thanks for sharing the info. There have been a lot of folks looking for the good games in their respective areas, especially for the "bye" week coming up.

Mustang '89
09-24-2004, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Bless you, kind sir......I could probably have searched for a long time before coming up with a site like that. Thanks for sharing the info. There have been a lot of folks looking for the good games in their respective areas, especially for the "bye" week coming up.

I'm here to help.:)

Bullaholic
09-24-2004, 04:14 PM
Mustang 89'....What do you think of the chances of Manor and Decatur meeting up down the road?

Mustang '89
09-24-2004, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Mustang 89'....What do you think of the chances of Manor and Decatur meeting up down the road?

Very possible, But Manor has a few big hurdles to clear before it can happen. Namely Navasota and WO-S. The Mustangs are not there on the Defensive side of the ball. Offensively, I would put them up against any team in 3A. D has a lot of growing up to do in a small amount of time to match last year's playoff run.

I still like our chances though.