PDA

View Full Version : How do you get a picture into your post?

pinecone
09-24-2004, 02:35 PM
Will sombody please tell me how to enter a picture into a post or into a signature! I can't figure it out. I am not computer literate so keep explanation simple please.

X21AAAPlayer
09-24-2004, 02:51 PM
Maybe the picture posting thread should be made in to a sticky thread, if you search past threads you'll find it. Not sure exactly when it was first brought up.

pinecone
09-24-2004, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by X21AAAPlayer
Maybe the picture posting thread should be made in to a sticky thread, if you search past threads you'll find it. Not sure exactly when it was first brought up.

I agree. It should be somewhere easily found. I tried the search and do you realize how many posts have the word picture in them? It's impossible. It was no help.

JasperDog94
09-24-2004, 03:13 PM
Try clicking on the option "search titles only" on the search screen. That should get you what you want.

SintonFan
09-24-2004, 03:53 PM
Follow this link: Post a pic (http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?threadid=19066&highlight=post+a+picture)
Now you have to help the next person who asks.;)

Ranger Mom
09-24-2004, 04:06 PM
I typed up the instructions on word to PM to anybody who wants to know how it is done.

When I was first learning, some very nice gentleman (Sinton66) patiently explained it to me until I finally understood. I am still grateful that he didn't show his frustration (which I am sure he had) with me! So I try to help out anyone else that I can!

Pinecone...I sent you a PM!