PDA

View Full Version : Bridge City Folks...

dawgmom
09-24-2004, 11:18 AM
Someone please give me directions to the stadium. I will be coming down 87, thinking about stopping to eat at Robert's Meat Market as recommended by Old Cardinal...Thanks!

bccards
09-24-2004, 12:53 PM
Directions to the stadium is fairly simple.

Directions from Roberts:
1) Take Strickland (where the construction is going on) to Hwy 87 (about 4 miles) [Turning Left at the stop sign when leaving Roberts]
2) You will end up at a stoplight that is going to be in front of a Pizza Hut.. Merge RIGHT onto Highway 87
3) Just keep on 87, you'll go through some more stop lights.. BC is about 8 miles from there..
4) You'll come up on Hwy 62 right before BC -- Just keep going straight through the stoplight over the cow bayou bridge.
5) Go through the flashing stop light on the other side of the cow bayou bridge
6) The NEXT Stop light you come to (Dominos Pizza will be on the corner) Take a LEFT there -- That is Osborne Drive

The stadium will be just down the road to your left. Visitor side of the stadium is on the left.

Have a safe trip down :)

dawgmom
09-24-2004, 12:56 PM
Thanks a bunch for your help. See y'all tonight!

shankbear
09-24-2004, 12:56 PM
You can follow those directions but why don't yall just go on down Texas Avenue (Hwy 87) and eat at Novroskys? Good food, good prices, friendly people. Everybody is looking forward to a fun evening of Texas football. We welcome everybody to BC.

dawgmom
09-24-2004, 12:59 PM
Haven't really decided where to eat yet. Will probably let my son decide since it looks like it is just going to be me and him. Lookin' forward to a great night!