PDA

View Full Version : Texas A&M vs. The Bye....plus K-State

KTJ
09-24-2004, 10:43 AM
Frantastic uses this week to prepare for a craptacular K-State team.

Aggy pulled off a good win against Clemson and even got some votes in the ESPN Coaches' Poll (no offense, but until we can see a few more games with Aggy, they shouldn't be getting votes.) so folks are starting to take notice.

Meanwhile, Snyder looks like a chicken with it's head cut off losing to Fresno State at home. A crappy season for Bill? Possibly.

Panther Ross
09-24-2004, 10:48 AM
The aggies will take it to them. If aggies win I predict Reggie will have over 200 passing yards and Courtney will have 175 yards rushing at least. I will be there at that game and that is why they are going to win. Thats right.

gamers
09-24-2004, 10:49 AM
I think that win over Clemson is going to give the Aggies the confidence they need. I'm not saying they are going to start beating eveybody they play, but beating Clemson the way they did should give A&M a shot in the arm that they need. I think they will beat Kansas State tomorrow at home. K. State is not as strong as they normally are and A&M should play well again at home. I think the Aggies will make a little more noise this year than what most people originally thought.

Texas A&M 24
K.State 13

Panther Ross
09-24-2004, 10:52 AM
This is their open week next week is their game

spiveyrat
09-24-2004, 12:20 PM
K-State by 21!!! :eek:

Bulldog_12
09-24-2004, 01:02 PM
It really depends on which Reggie shows up for the game. If it's careless Reggie, look for K-State to outgun us. But if the Reggie that showed up for Clemson is there, look for the Aggies to come up big in this one. Another factor will be courtney lewis. If he decides he wants to tiptoe with the ball like he is prone to do, it will certainly be tough for the aggies to score. I think we have a great chance at another big win for the season. Gig'em Aggies! :thumbsup:

AggieJohn
09-25-2004, 03:11 PM
I pull monday for tickets...whoop..i'm pumped for rhis game...our run defense has shut down the ru n the past few games....yes i think the right reggie will show up...i don't want to throw a prediction out there but i don't think that we will see last season reggie anmore......i think something clicked against wyoming and we are on a run..it's simple, if we stop darren sproles.....we win....the kyle field factor is huge in this game....i was talking to a couple of players the other night and they told me that main reason the loudness of the student section was a big part in the iwn against clemson...we were able to stop the no huddle and mess up their pre snap audibles......Wrecking crew better show up...jonte buhl....jaxson appel....it's all you

Bulldog_12
09-25-2004, 05:34 PM
Yeah I pull Monday too. I really hope everyone shows up in force for this one. We could really do with a win over the defending Big 12 champs. Come Saturday at 6, Kyle Field will be rocking. Gig'em Aggies!

dawgmom
09-25-2004, 06:44 PM
I would LOVE to be at that game and so would my son. Have a great time for all of us! And root those Aggies all the way to the W!

AggieJohn
09-26-2004, 02:11 AM
most definately will...12th man in full effect