PDA

View Full Version : superboy/fanofthelame

Gobbla2001
07-30-2001, 11:40 PM
"If I go crazy then will you still call me superman?"... You are crazy as far as I can tell, bc not knowing what she's talking about because she's female huh? Talk something besides AWylie football with us guys and maybe we'll learn to respect your comments, but until then shut that trap before it gets your butt booted faster than a speeding bullet.....

As for you, fanofthegame, she can't tell us anything about football because she's a GIRL and has never been on the field? How about you stop reading her input on the site or atleast stop downing her for putting forth an honest effort for the good of 3A football. You know we don't have to run this site, we don't get paid, accually, we have to pay, so either give her some respect or give us some extra breathing room, AKA LEAVE!!!

BigFanOfFootball
07-31-2001, 01:26 AM
Hey Gobbla2001 thats your fault if you dont like to talk about Wylie Football, cause come around December when Wylie is still playing then you will be eating all the mess that you talked about earlier this year. Then you will have to talk about the Dogs cause they will be the only ones playing then. Oh yeah, and you should have thought about all that could happen on a site with this much opinion before you made it.

Gobbla2001
07-31-2001, 09:15 AM
Did I say that I didn't like talking about Wylie football? No! I said until he found something else to talk about (meaning a wide variety of topics) then I couldn't respect his opinion on 3A football as a whole, all he knows is Wylie. Have I talked crap about Wylie yet? I sure haven't, I'm just wondering where their mature fans are.

superman
08-04-2001, 09:39 PM
gobbla, give me a ring next time you are in dog town

Gobbla2001
08-04-2001, 11:00 PM
Reason being?

Jacket2000
08-04-2001, 11:55 PM
Originally posted by superman:
gobbla, give me a ring next time you are in dog town

Dog Town? I guess Wylie is the only HS in Abilene nowadays?