PDA

View Full Version : Jasper Football Offense WR

TellItLikeItIs
09-22-2004, 08:33 PM
:nerd: If I was a defensive secondary coach and playing the Jasper Bulldogs, I would bother covering #10 Ryan Malone because the quarterback would rather throw it to his buddies that are surrounded by dbacks even when there's not a defender within 30 yards of Malone.
They might as well put the boy on the line as a pulling guard. He blocks really well, but how about throwing it to the white boy when he's wide open. Goodness gracious. If he ever misses a critical catch, he can always say, "I wasn't expecting him to throw it to me coach."
You should throw the boy the ball when he is open and he is wide open all of the time. Just take a look at the game films and see for yourself. Maybe the offensive coordinator has something against him or something. Who knows. I know one thing, he's a hell of a ball player. He leaves his heart on the field.

Any comments are morre than welcome.
3A DownLow is the Bomb!!!

TellItLikeItIS

shankbear
09-22-2004, 08:42 PM
is he you?

bb04
09-22-2004, 08:42 PM
you must be Ryan Malone huh?

mojj0_1
09-22-2004, 09:50 PM
I've seen several players wide open. Moye will get better at finding the open man. Jasper has alot of talented players, Ryan is one of many.

Hupernikomen
09-22-2004, 10:54 PM
my guess is that you are on the JV and I doubt your coach would want you on here talking about anyone (regardless of color) not getting any passes because the qb is too busy throwing to his buddies.

Moye will be just fine. Not McNeal yet, but he is close to Young quality. :rolleyes:

dawgmom
09-23-2004, 09:52 AM
Ryan is a great player, no argument there. I hope you saw the pass he threw for the 2-point conversion! Gilbert is growing as a QB every week and continues to get better. I just hope he doesn't end up injured since we run him so often! But, in order for him to complete more passes, we have to protect him! Or O line needs some improvement. Again, they are improving every week. I think BC will give them a good workout this week. Now, or defense, WOW! They are playing some great ball! http://kit.netpoets.net/cheer.gif

PappaBear
09-23-2004, 10:02 AM
How do you know they are his buddies???
To assume is to make a UMMM out of U and ME

I think Ryan and GIlbert get along just fine.

Junkyard
09-23-2004, 10:05 AM
Take a look at the Central game film I believe Malone caught 2 maybe 3 passes in that game. Maybe the game plan is different each week and the ball is being thrown where it is supposed to be thrown. Moye is a sophmore QB and is getting better each week but there are not many high school QB's that can check down 4 sometimes 5 recievers.

Frank_Bama
09-23-2004, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by bb04
you must be Ryan Malone huh?

I dont think it is Ryan, sounds more like his dad.

dawgmom
09-23-2004, 10:14 AM
I just got an email that said Sir Vincent Rogers was starting tonight at U of H against Miami. It will be interesting to see how he does.

JasperDog94
09-23-2004, 10:16 AM
Welcome to college football SirVincent.;)

Junkyard
09-23-2004, 10:17 AM
I bet he will do a great job!!:clap:

dawgmom
09-23-2004, 10:41 AM
I'll have to set the VCR to record the game since I will be at our JV game! http://kit.netpoets.net/cheer.gif

Bulldog_12
09-23-2004, 11:22 AM
Yeah if I had to guess I would say it was a dad. And yeah the gameplan just changes each week. If they are weak one one side, exploit that weakness. Maybe the other teams change their gameplan once they see that their weakness has been uncovered. The Bulldogs may just continue to try to pound at that weakspot even thought the other team may have adjusted. But I will give props to Ryan, he is very good and deserves a bunch of credit. Keep up the good work Ryan.

TellItLikeItIs
09-23-2004, 11:34 AM
:nerd: I'm not Ryan Malone. I could be his Dad, his mom, his cousin, his sister, your dad, your mother, or just someone in the crowd at the game. Who cares? I just tell it like it is!!!

TELL IT LIKE IT IS!!!!!

HighSchool Fan
09-23-2004, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by TellItLikeItIs
:nerd: I'm not Ryan Malone. I could be his Dad, his mom, his cousin, his sister, your dad, your mother, or just someone in the crowd at the game. Who cares? I just tell it like it is!!!

TELL IT LIKE IT IS!!!!!

How come you couldn't be his brother?

JasperDog94
09-23-2004, 11:48 AM
Does he have a brother?

HighSchool Fan
09-23-2004, 11:56 AM
I don't know, I was just curious since he say he could be all them other people, but he said nothing about being his brother.

Chris' Agent
09-23-2004, 12:56 PM
TellItLikeItIs, your boy needs an agent, someone to speak up for him...someone to go to the OC and say "hey, my client needs more touches...my client doesn't think he is being given the chance to display his God-given talent...It would be in both of your best interests to throw him the rock". I would be willing to give him my services but I am pretty set right now...but I know some people. I did this a couple of years ago and my #1 client is now getting all kinds of offers and his team is now ranked in the top ten. Both parties came out on top...

shankbear
09-23-2004, 01:06 PM
I heard he is his own first cousin

TellItLikeItIs
09-23-2004, 01:38 PM
:nerd:
HighSchoolFan:

You are absolutely right. Hard work is better than talent that doesn't work hard. For example, the Jasper football team is loaded with talent including most of the coaches but they just don't work hard. Especially the offensive coordinator. That winning record the past few years is simply due to the talent on the field, not the play calling from the box. I just think he needs to work harder with the play calling. When it comes down to a game that relies on play calling, the bulldogs don't stand a chance. The Burnet game is proof!!!

Chris:

I guarantee you that Malone will be playing college ball somewhere next year. He works too hard not to. Let me ask you something. How many players off of the Jasper bulldogs team last year, a state semi-finalist team last year, was awarded athletic scholarships and are on a college football team this year?

Answer: NOT ENOUGH. SOUNDS LIKE THE PLAYERS ARE WORKING FOR THE COACHES, BUT THE COACHES COULD CARE LESS WHETHER THE PLAYERS CONTINUE PLAYING FOOTBALL AFTER HIGH SCHOOL.

TellItLikeItIs

Junkyard
09-23-2004, 01:45 PM
HighSchoolFan:

You are absolutely right. Hard work is better than talent that doesn't work hard. For example, the Jasper football team is loaded with talent including most of the coaches but they just don't work hard. Especially the offensive coordinator. That winning record the past few years is simply due to the talent on the field, not the play calling from the box. I just think he needs to work harder with the play calling. When it comes down to a game that relies on play calling, the bulldogs don't stand a chance. The Burnet game is proof!!!

Chris:

I guarantee you that Malone will be playing college ball somewhere next year. He works too hard not to. Let me ask you something. How many players off of the Jasper bulldogs team last year, a state semi-finalist team last year, was awarded athletic scholarships and are on a college football team this year?

Answer: NOT ENOUGH. SOUNDS LIKE THE PLAYERS ARE WORKING FOR THE COACHES, BUT THE COACHES COULD CARE LESS WHETHER THE PLAYERS CONTINUE PLAYING FOOTBALL AFTER HIGH SCHOOL.

TellItLikeItIs

Hey tellit do you know any of these coaches?

Because I do and I will tell you one thing and that is that the Jasper staff works as hard or harder than any staf across the state.

And if you dont think they are then why dont you tell them in person, or see if you can get hired and do a better job.

Bulldog_12
09-23-2004, 01:55 PM
Ok, now you have made me mad. Do YOU go to practice everyday? Do you bust YOUR butt in the weightroom? Who are YOU to criticize what they are doing. I personally know what practices and what the coaches are like. These past few years are not just because of talent, they are from hard work on both the players and the coaches parts. If you STILL think its just talent, then you my friend are a moron. That team works so hard it isnt funny. Most of those coaches are up there for hours past the time that they are required to be. What Jasper doesn't need is fans like YOU! Thanks and Gig'em!

Hupernikomen
09-23-2004, 02:04 PM
HighSchoolFan:

Chris:

TellItLikeItIs

Don't come on here spreading this bullcrap about our team or its coaches. You are probably one of those from last year who they didn't "careless" about. Lauve and his supporting staff are bringing back Jasper to a level where we all feel like they belong, and that is a state contender year-in and year-out. As far as the number of players on scholarship from last years team...I have said it before and I will say it again...I was more impressed with the team last year than the Adams, Bryant group the previous year because last year they were a team not just a bunch of stars on a team (look at the Olympics this year in basketball). Not near as much talent, yet they played better against a better Burnet team than the year before. IMO.

Coaches and players both should be congratulated on an excellent season. Now go watch SirVincent from last year's team start for the Cougs tonight against the Canes and quit crying.

Hupernikomen
09-23-2004, 02:07 PM
:nerd: If I was a defensive secondary coach and playing the Jasper Bulldogs, I would bother covering #10 Ryan Malone because the quarterback would rather throw it to his buddies that are surrounded by dbacks even when there's not a defender within 30 yards of Malone.
They might as well put the boy on the line as a pulling guard. He blocks really well, but how about throwing it to the white boy when he's wide open. Goodness gracious. If he ever misses a critical catch, he can always say, "I wasn't expecting him to throw it to me coach."
You should throw the boy the ball when he is open and he is wide open all of the time. Just take a look at the game films and see for yourself. Maybe the offensive coordinator has something against him or something. Who knows. I know one thing, he's a hell of a ball player. He leaves his heart on the field.

Any comments are morre than welcome.
3A DownLow is the Bomb!!!

TellItLikeItIS

I didn't say anything before because I wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt but now that you are intent on showing your ignorance I would say that your "white boy" comment is way out of line. Moye nor the coaches are ignoring Malone because he is white. That is ridiculous. And even if it was true that the QB didn't care for Malone why in the world would you want to go spreading that crap about your hometown team on the internet?

Bulldog_12
09-23-2004, 02:09 PM
Nice post. And that reminded me. He is right on something, the Burnet game showed just what kind of a job the team last year did. Look at this, I think Jasper won on the field, they just ran out of time. Crap calls really hurt them as well. So, tell it, I do agree with you on that. Jasper did great with that game and it shows the outstanding coaching and work ethic and teamwork that this team had and still have today. Thanks and Gig'em! :thumbsup:

TellItLikeItIs
09-23-2004, 02:45 PM

I love having fun with this stuff. The last comments to my last posting hit a lot of you where it hurts. (Sometimes truth hurts).
I just TELL IT LIKE IT IS.

It seems that there are a few coaches reading my stuff. Just like I wanted them to. It's all part of the game, coach. Seems to me that the coaches need to stop spending time on 3A DL and work on some new plays or recruiting. SirVincent is only 1, that's not enough. Facts speak for themselves.

ShankBear:

Word on the streets is that he could be your baby's daddy. She just can't bring herself to tell you yet.What the heck does this have to do with anything? Sounds to me like you are trying to make this very personal and insulting. I would STRONGLY suggest you stop that.~sinton66

TellItLikeItIs

JHS_c/o_06'
09-23-2004, 02:49 PM
Man, shoot, the coaches work thier butts off. They are there everyday. Not just mon-fri. They get up and are at the field house by 7- 8 on sat. morning to watch film and all that stuff, even after they get home at 3 in the morning friday night. And on Sundays, drive by the field house between the hours of....umm...2pm - 9pm. They're there, preparing for week ahead and doing thier part of what it takes for us to win a state championship this year.

HighSchool Fan
09-23-2004, 02:55 PM
Do you really think that if a coach is on here that he would want to get that "white boy" more involved now? You are not helping matters for this kid at all. If I were his coach and I seen stuff like this, I would sit his backside on the bench for along time.

Junkyard
09-23-2004, 02:58 PM

I love having fun with this stuff. The last comments to my last posting hit a lot of you where it hurts. (Sometimes truth hurts).

It seems that there are a few coaches reading my stuff. Just like I wanted them to. It's all part of the game, coach. Seems to me that the coaches need to stop spending time on 3A DL and work on some new plays or recruiting. SirVincent is only 1, that's not enough. Facts speak for themselves.

ShankBear:

Word on the streets is that he could be your baby's daddy. She just can't bring herself to tell you yet.

TellItLikeItIs

what facts are you talking about.

dawgmom
09-23-2004, 03:01 PM
Jasper is a town full of wonderful people. The Jasper Bulldogs are a team of super talented, well-coached young men. Are there exceptions? Of course, as evidenced by the individual whom I shall leave nameless. One bad apple spoils the barrel, unless we toss that apple out!

Hupernikomen
09-23-2004, 03:12 PM

ShankBear:

Word on the streets is that he could be your baby's daddy. She just can't bring herself to tell you yet.

TellItLikeItIs

TellItLikeItIs there are people like you in any town. Luckily, up until this point Jasper has had none of your kind on hear. Do us a favor and crawl back under your rock.

I graduated from Jasper in 1989. Name is S. Hare and I am a proud supporter of the Jasper dogs. If you are going to trash our team and coaches why not be a man and step out from behind that screen name so we can know who you are..otherwise keep your malicious comments to your self.

Chris' Agent
09-23-2004, 03:19 PM
TellIt, here is the deal...let me tell YOU how it is...Sometimes parents THINK their son should get a scholarship just because he is a STARTER on a team that goes deep in the playoffs. This Malone kid may be a starter but ask yourself, is he truly good enough to play college (D1-D3 I guess is what you are referring to) or do you think he is worthy of a scholarship just because he STARTS...Great teams, yes, DO have college caliber players but rarely do they have an incredibly high number of them...

Hupernikomen
09-23-2004, 03:36 PM
Pretty darn sad if it is his dad or other kin on here starting all this nonsense. Can't hold it against the kid even if you are the coach as someone above suggested.

dawgmom
09-23-2004, 03:39 PM
I believe anyone associated in any way with the team would be above comments like that....:thinking: :thinking:

Hupernikomen
09-23-2004, 03:40 PM
you would hope so.

dawgmom
09-23-2004, 03:42 PM
I would hope they would have more pride than that...

Hupernikomen
09-23-2004, 03:46 PM
that they wouldn't stoop to the level of insulting people from behind an anonymous screen. yeah me too..I would hope so.

TellItLikeItIs
09-23-2004, 04:20 PM

Some of you have apparently taken 3A DL too seriously. I love the Jasper Bulldogs and I'm not saying that all of the coaches aren't giving 100%.

I am a Bulldog fan 100% and when they win I celebrate, but when they lose it hurts me. Especially when it looks like they have the talent to beat the team that they are playing.

Let's face it. They have dropped down a class and this year they will be going to the playoffs as a small 3A school. A state title is a must or something has got to change.

I love the Dogs just like you do. Maybe more. Quit your hating on me. I just TELL IT LIKE IT IS.

GoTellIt DontBeScared!!!

WoodvilleFan
09-23-2004, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by Hupernikomen
TellItLikeItIs there are people like you in any town. Luckily, up until this point Jasper has had none of your kind on hear. Do us a favor and crawl back under your rock.

I graduated from Jasper in 1989. Name is S. Hare and I am a proud supporter of the Jasper dogs. If you are going to trash our team and coaches why not be a man and step out from behind that screen name so we can know who you are..otherwise keep your malicious comments to your self. You wouldn't be Silas Hare would you?

dawgmom
09-23-2004, 04:38 PM
You know, the thing is, MOST of us on here DO take our football VERY seriously. Down low is our forum to discuss what we love. We get upset when someone tries to take what we love and make it into something bad. Kind of like a momma and her kids, talk bad about me all you want, but DONT YOU DARE TALK UGLY ABOUT MY KIDS!

sinton66
09-23-2004, 04:48 PM

Some of you have apparently taken 3A DL too seriously. I love the Jasper Bulldogs and I'm not saying that all of the coaches aren't giving 100%.

I am a Bulldog fan 100% and when they win I celebrate, but when they lose it hurts me. Especially when it looks like they have the talent to beat the team that they are playing.

Let's face it. They have dropped down a class and this year they will be going to the playoffs as a small 3A school. A state title is a must or something has got to change.

I love the Dogs just like you do. Maybe more. Quit your hating on me. I just TELL IT LIKE IT IS.

GoTellIt DontBeScared!!!

TellIt, I added a comment to your post above, I suggest you go read it. Don't make things so personal, and people won't get so upset with you. Consider this a warning.

Bulldog_12
09-23-2004, 04:56 PM
Ok, I will stop "hating" on you when you stop "hating" on things you have no idea about. How can you be a "supporter" when you criticize how they work and their coaches. Doesn't sound like any fan I know. And that brings me to another point. If you criticize the team on how they work, aren't you in turn criticizing Ryan? He IS part of the team isn't he? Nothing against Ryan. He and the team work very hard and are very good. They are the hardest working people that I know. So guys, keep up the good work. Coaches, keep doing what you are doing, it's working. Keep it going no matter what any bleacher coaches try to say. So tellit, go crawl back into the woods and stop criticizing "your team". Thanks and Gig'em!

TellItLikeItIs
09-23-2004, 05:03 PM

Sorry that I offended anyone. You don't have to agree with any of my opinions because all they are is opinions.

Let's talk about Gilder. That boy is like a rubber band. He is the true "rubber band man." He's racking up the stats. Fast, quick, and has all of the desire. He's another one that hates losing. Winners must first hate losing. Go dogs go!!!!

TellItLikeItIs

Bulldog_12
09-23-2004, 05:04 PM
Wow! That sure was a fast change.

TellItLikeItIs
09-23-2004, 05:47 PM

No big change. I'm just trying to please the moderators because a bunch of you can't stand a difference of opinion. This is America you know not just Jasper, Texas.

Bridge City will be atest for this years dogs. I might be there wearing my TellItLikeItIs tee-shirt or holding up a poster or something.

Anyways, it will be a tough game. It could come down to a field goal, 2-point conversion, or a missed PAT. The dogs (spell it right)
will have there hands full.

TellItLikeItIs!!! DontBeScared!!!

Bulldogs#70
09-23-2004, 07:26 PM
who is tell it like it is?

TellItLikeItIs
09-23-2004, 07:38 PM

I'm anyone that you want me to be.
For example:

I'm your worst nightmare.
I'm your John The Baptist, that doesn't mind getting his head cut off for telling it like it is.
I'm the one you want on your side when you get in to a brawl.
I'm the one that your mother told you about.
I'm the monster under your bed at night when you were a little kid.
I'm the one watching when you think no one is looking.
I'm the one that that you don't want your wife hanging out with.
I'm the bulldogs #1 fan.
I'm the one that doesn't care what anyone thinks.
I'm the one that everyone has aproblem with.

I'm the one that TellsItLikeItIs!!!!

dawgmom
09-23-2004, 07:50 PM
True Dawg fans know that it is DAWGS!

Bulldogs#70
09-23-2004, 07:52 PM
[SIZE=3]WHO IS TELL IT LIKE IT ISSIZE]

dawgmom
09-23-2004, 07:53 PM
who....me?

Bulldogs#70
09-23-2004, 07:54 PM
no who is TELL IT LIKE IT IS

dawgmom
09-23-2004, 07:56 PM
Don't know....
:rolleyes: :thinking:

TellItLikeItIs
09-23-2004, 08:08 PM

BullDog70:

I'm not hating on your boy Ryan. He's one of the best you got. They just need to appreciate him more and give him the ball a little more often. That's all I'm trying to say.

As far as "Who I AM", that's what's so good about 3A downlow.
I could tell you that I'm Walter Diggles, Ray Lewis, or Queen Latifa and it seems like you would believe me.

I'm just gonna keep on TellingItLikeItIs.

Spread the Word and TellItLikeItIs!!

Bulldog_12
09-23-2004, 11:54 PM
I'm the bulldogs #1 fan
HA! Yeah, when the coaches are doing what YOU want.

j_dog
09-24-2004, 08:02 AM
TellingItLikeItIs. No, you are just telling your somewhat twisted version. Nobody has a monopoly on THE TRUTH. Most everybody sees right through you! :)

Hupernikomen
09-24-2004, 08:08 AM
He is a big man as long as he can trash people anonymously. Doesn't have the guts to go to the coaches and tell them what he thinks because he is a coward. As he stated, he was hoping they would read it on here.

Bulldog_12
09-24-2004, 09:57 AM
Hupernikomen, to add on to your statement, isn't it ironic he has "don't be scared"?

PappaBear
09-24-2004, 11:03 AM
All this about a WR, come on, just tell him to block someone on their butt, he should be able to take pride in that. If he is open I guarantee Gilbert will try to throw him the ball. Can you blame the dogs for trying to get Gilder the ball?

There is no I in T-E-A-M
Tell-IT, I hope you have nothing to do with Ryan because if you do you are not showing him how to truly be a part of a team, and I hope your statements are not believed by anyone because the OC does a great job. Do I disagree with some of his calls sure I would do some stuff different, but I’m not the OC and I don't have a ring to show off, so it's probably best that he keep calling the plays and I enjoy the game.

dawgmom
09-24-2004, 11:07 AM
I do know Ryan and he is VERY team oriented. I think he would be upset to know about all of this. He just wants his team to do really well.

TellItLikeItIs
09-24-2004, 11:54 AM

I'll see all of ya'll at the pep rally. Maybe I'll wear my TellItLikeItIs T-shirt or something since ya'll love me so much.

DawgMom:

You're right. He does want his team to be successful and more than likely he would be a little upset with SOME of the things mentioned here, BUT NOT ALL OF THEM. He simply wants to be appreciated for all of his blocking with a few passes per game, especially when he is wide open. Also, he doesn't appreciate Coach Lauve grabbing him like Woody Hayes prior to the end of the half and screaming at him simply because he let them know he was wide open. The boy was about to hang it up and go to the baseball field.

PappaBear:

Only God can see through me. Everyone else has simply looking at me with a self-created illusion.

Until next time, I'll keep TellingItLikeIs!!!

dawgmom
09-24-2004, 11:57 AM
There is no pep rally today....

Hupernikomen
09-24-2004, 12:00 PM

I'll see all of ya'll at the pep rally. Maybe I'll wear my TellItLikeItIs T-shirt or something since ya'll love me so much.

DawgMom:

You're right. He does want his team to be successful and more than likely he would be a little upset with SOME of the things mentioned here, BUT NOT ALL OF THEM. He simply wants to be appreciated for all of his blocking with a few passes per game, especially when he is wide open. Also, he doesn't appreciate Coach Lauve grabbing him like Woody Hayes prior to the end of the half and screaming at him simply because he let them know he was wide open. The boy was about to hang it up and go to the baseball field.

PappaBear:

Only God can see through me. Everyone else has simply looking at me with a self-created illusion.

Until next time, I'll keep TellingItLikeIs!!!

Sounds like you know him PRETTY WELL.

slpybear the bullfan
09-25-2004, 02:44 PM
*yawn*

I'm anyone that you want me to be.
For example:

I'm your worst nightmare.
I'm your John The Baptist, that doesn't mind getting his head cut off for telling it like it is.
I'm the one you want on your side when you get in to a brawl.
I'm the one that your mother told you about.
I'm the monster under your bed at night when you were a little kid.
I'm the one watching when you think no one is looking.
I'm the one that that you don't want your wife hanging out with.
I'm the bulldogs #1 fan.
I'm the one that doesn't care what anyone thinks.
I'm the one that everyone has aproblem with.

I'm the one that TellsItLikeItIs!!!!

Bulldog_12
09-25-2004, 05:19 PM
Ok, we have a friggin psychic on our hands guys. he knows exactly what Ryan is thinking. About how he thought about going to baseball and stuff. If I were you Tell-It, I would be EXTREMELY embarassed of myself. You get on here and act like a child and go around spreading you "facts" and "telling it like it is". Tell ya what, when you can go up to the field house and tell all of this stuff to the coaches IN PERSON, not behind a name, then you can come back here and talk. Like your signature says, "don't be scared." But as of now, I regard you as an ignorant bleacher coach. Thanks and Gig'em!

Bulldog_12
09-25-2004, 05:21 PM
Oh, and I just read this on your last post. Maybe some of you other Jasper fans can agree with me. i have never once seen Coach Lauve grab a child and scream at him. I could not picture him doing that either. But maybe thats just me.

TellItLikeItIs
09-25-2004, 05:56 PM

Bulldog12:

Take a look at the Newton game film, in the 2nd Quarter and you'll see Lauve (Woody Hayes) grab Malone prior to the end of the half. I saw it myself, and it really wasn't like Lauve. I've never seen him do anything like that in the past either. It makes me want to visit him at the fieldhouse and grab him by the front of the shirt and see how it feels to be on the other end. It's true, he did it. I only TellItLikeItIs!!!

I don't BS, I'm not embarrassed to TellItLikeItIs!!! Maybe some of you are???

FaceTheFacts and TellItLikeItIs!!!

Bulldog_12
09-25-2004, 05:57 PM
Then go up there and do it. Thats all I'm saying. Your hiding behind your name criticizing them. Sounds like you ARE scared. By the way, I was at that game, sitting in the middle section and did not see that. I would like to see if anyone ELSE did see him grab Ryan.

TellItLikeItIs
09-25-2004, 06:12 PM

Apparently, you must have went to the restroom or something because it happened. Or maybe, you're just one of those guys that go to the game for the DogBones and nachos that doesn't know ???? about football or what's going on around you?!

Review the game film and look at it, it happened. It's not an opinion or some made up BS. It happened.

Ask Malone yourself!! He'll tell you!! Better than that ask Lauve and see if he lies to you or not!!!

Always TellItLikeItIs!!!

dawgmom
09-25-2004, 06:22 PM
I will ask Ryan because I was also there, never left my seat, and did not see anything like that. Nor have I EVER seen Coach Lauve do anything of that sort. I will have the facts come Monday.
BTW...if you are willing to "tellitlikeitis" why don't you be a man and tell your real name like it is. Quit hiding behind made up names.
Judy Hall
AKA/dawgmom

TellItLikeItIs
09-25-2004, 06:29 PM

Better than that!! Just simply ask Lauve and see if he lies to you or not!!!

I'm beyond grabbing Lauve by his shirt!! I wouldn't step down to his level.

TellItLikeItIs!!!

dawgmom
09-25-2004, 06:31 PM
I'm sorry but you would have to climb an extension ladder to even reach Coach Lauve's feet.
Like I said before, afraid to admit your true identity. Only liars don't want people to know their real names.

TellItLikeItIs
09-25-2004, 06:32 PM

That's all just a BS opinion. No fact behind it all.

TellitLikeItIs

dawgmom
09-25-2004, 06:36 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by TellItLikeItIs
[B]:nerd:

That's all just a BS opinion. No fact behind it all.

It's about time you told some truth. Nice of you to admit your comments are just BS opinion and not factual.

TellItLikeItIs
09-25-2004, 06:54 PM

Everything I post is the truth..

I was refering to your opinion about me. Yours is simply a BS Jasper opinion based only on your self created illusion of me.

Hope those words weren't to much for you!!

TellItLikeItIs!!

Bulldog_12
09-25-2004, 07:28 PM
Truth? HA! hardly. FYI, Im a die hard dog fan. I never left my seat. I watched the entire game. I know Coach Lauve personally and know that he would NEVER do that and to even start something like this is extremely ignorant and rude. Why don't you give us your name? Come on like I said "Don't be scared" Are you a hypocrite? I think so. You said your a dog fan, yet you criticize the team. You say Don't be scared, but your too scared to tell us your name or go say anything to the people you are criticizing face to face. I have never met someone who talks so much crap and then sits on his butt and does nothing to back it up. I feel bad for you. You have my sympathy. Actually, no you don't, your family has my sympathy.

TellItLikeItIs
09-25-2004, 07:46 PM
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

You're wrong or you had your eyes closed!!!

BullDog12:
Give someone else your sympathy. I wouldn't want it anyway. And my family sure doesn't need any.

TellItLikeIS because ItIsLikeI TellIt111

dawgmom
09-25-2004, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by Bulldog_12
Truth? HA! hardly. FYI, Im a die hard dog fan. I never left my seat. I watched the entire game. I know Coach Lauve personally and know that he would NEVER do that and to even start something like this is extremely ignorant and rude. Why don't you give us your name? Come on like I said "Don't be scared" Are you a hypocrite? I think so. You said your a dog fan, yet you criticize the team. You say Don't be scared, but your too scared to tell us your name or go say anything to the people you are criticizing face to face. I have never met someone who talks so much crap and then sits on his butt and does nothing to back it up. I feel bad for you. You have my sympathy. Actually, no you don't, your family has my sympathy.
So well said, it deserved to be said a second time!

Bulldog_12
09-25-2004, 07:47 PM
I had MY eyes closed? Obviously you did because you must have been dreaming to see a scene like that. Nice try.

dawgmom
09-25-2004, 07:48 PM
Words are never too much for me, especially when lacking in fact!

Bulldog_12
09-25-2004, 07:49 PM
So did ya sit around and think on that for a while and then decide to edit it and try to burn me? Good job.

TellItLikeItIs
09-25-2004, 07:50 PM
:nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Ya'll are just blind to mere facts.

TellItLikeItIs cause ItIsLikeITellIt!!!

Bulldog_12
09-25-2004, 07:51 PM
"Facts", or facts? Your "facts" or real facts. There is a HUGE difference.

TellItLikeItIs
09-25-2004, 07:58 PM
:hand: :hand: :hand:

Man just ask Malone or Lauve and the facts will be proven.

TellItLikeIs cause ItIsLikeITellIt!!!

Bulldog_12
09-25-2004, 08:01 PM
WHY? I was there. I never saw it and I believe what I didnt see rather than what you tell me. You can keep trying to prove this, but I find it that no one will believe you. So be satisfied with knowing that you might potentially hurt someone or their career with starting a RUMOR like this.

TellItLikeItIs
09-25-2004, 08:11 PM
:cool: :cool: :cool:

That's the last I'm posting about it. Ya'll brought this mess up today, not me. It is NO RUMOR, IT IS THE TRUTH.

LET'S FIND A NEW TOPIC. YA'll ARE FULL OF THE STUFF.

Bulldog_12
09-25-2004, 08:12 PM
Quick Hurry, change the subject. Good its about time. Thats a vicious rumor to start.

WOS1
09-25-2004, 08:13 PM
Well... in regard to what started this thread to begin with, I watched the second half of the BC - Jasper game and I saw #10 catch at least 4 or 5 passes. I don't see the problem.

dawgmom
09-25-2004, 08:13 PM
If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen!

TellItLikeItIs
09-25-2004, 08:14 PM
:devil: :devil: :devil:

Only truth hurts. Rumors go away.

TellItLikeItIs

Bulldog_12
09-25-2004, 08:14 PM
Yeah WOS, I know. But this guy likes to cause problems and is just out to harass the coaches anonymously.

dawgmom
09-25-2004, 08:15 PM
Originally posted by WOS1
Well... in regard to what started this thread to begin with, I watched the second half of the BC - Jasper game and I saw #10 catch at least 4 or 5 passes. I don't see the problem.
You were with a small group of WOS guys? Sure wish y'all would reschedule that Newton game. I would have enjoyed watching that! I think y'all could take 'em.

TellItLikeItIs
09-25-2004, 08:16 PM
:thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

Who would want to be in the kitchen when they want to fry you up??

Are ya'll the only two cooking today??? I hope not..

Bulldog_12
09-25-2004, 08:16 PM
Yes, rumors do go away. But sometimes after people lose jobs because "fans" are unsatisfied with the coach or making false accusations. That is if anyone could even take you seriously which I highly doubt.

TellItLikeItIs
09-25-2004, 08:21 PM
:doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

It's an old thread. They just can't seem to let go of it.

You're right, # 10 caught 3 passes for about 30 yds total, after the game was in the bag. But not until then.

They use him mainly for blocking.

TellItLikeIs cause ItIsLikeITellIt!!!

dawgmom
09-25-2004, 08:21 PM
One of the best cooks around right here. What more could you want?
Okay, how about some crow rather than chicken? I can stuff him for ya!

TellItLikeItIs
09-25-2004, 08:22 PM
:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Who cares???

TellIt!!!

dawgmom
09-25-2004, 08:23 PM
[B]:doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

It's an old thread. They just can't seem to let go of it.

Actually, we like to finish what we get in to.

WOS1
Originally posted by dawgmom
You were with a small group of WOS guys? Sure wish y'all would reschedule that Newton game. I would have enjoyed watching that! I think y'all could take 'em.

Yes I was, there were 3 of us, the guys I was with were both wearing WO-S shirts and I had on a navy blue shirt and was carrying a stadium seat. We sat on the Jasper side to begin with then my buddy found his cousin on the BC side and wanted to sit over there.

Yes, Newton has historically played us tough, even though they haven't beaten us, the games are normally close. I wish we could have played them too. Now, we have a bye next week then district starts the following week. We'll start our first district game after 3 weeks without playing. While it insures we'll go into district healthy, I know we'll be rusty.

dawgmom
[B]:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Who cares???

Apparently you do. You answered the post.

Bulldog_12
09-25-2004, 08:24 PM
We can't let it die? Why do you keep responding? I think it is because YOU want to prove yourself. Blocking is what the receivers do in Jasper's offense. Why fix what isn't broken? I think Jasper should keep running and let the receivers block as long as it works. This is coming from an ex-receiver. So I do know whats going on.

dawgmom
09-25-2004, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by WOS1
Yes I was, there were 3 of us, the guys I was with were both wearing WO-S shirts and I had on a navy blue shirt and was carrying a stadium seat. We sat on the Jasper side to begin with then my buddy found his cousin on the BC side and wanted to sit over there.

Yes, Newton has historically played us tough, even though they haven't beaten us, the games are normally close. I wish we could have played them too. Now, we have a bye next week then district starts the following week. We'll start our first district game after 3 weeks without playing. While it insures we'll go into district healthy, I know we'll be rusty.
I'm sure y'all will do great! You have a terrific team and I look for y'all to go very deep in the playoffs!

Bulldog_12
09-25-2004, 08:25 PM
Yeah WOS, I would love to see you guys play. That would be a great game to go to. Might not be enough room for me if its at Newton because I know that place would be packed. Tell the coaches to reschedule. j/k :D

dawgmom
09-25-2004, 08:28 PM
Yeah WOS, I would love to see you guys play. That would be a great game to go to. Might not be enough room for me if its at Newton because I know that place would be packed. Tell the coaches to reschedule. j/k :D
Hey, we can host them here in Jasper! Or, we could just go to WOS...

Bulldog_12
09-25-2004, 08:31 PM
Heck yeah. This Friday. Alright WOS, you have to get this setup by friday. You have to. No option here. Its a must. Well, even if ya can't best of luck to WOS. I think you guys are gonna do great in your first year here in 3A. Thanks and Gig'em!

Junkyard
09-25-2004, 08:43 PM
:cool: :cool: :cool:

That's the last I'm posting about it. Ya'll brought this mess up today, not me. It is NO RUMOR, IT IS THE TRUTH.

LET'S FIND A NEW TOPIC. YA'll ARE FULL OF THE STUFF.

OK here is a change of subject, Exactly how far of a drive is it from Wyoming is it to Jasper?

Bulldog_12
09-25-2004, 08:46 PM
Oh man, I drive that all the time. 2 days 10 hrs. and 19 mins. exactly. Of course that is non stop. :D

Bulldog_12
09-25-2004, 08:47 PM
And why do ya need to know that Junkyard?

dawgmom
09-25-2004, 08:52 PM
If there will be snow,
I wanna go!

lol....I made a rhyme....:clap:

TellItLikeItIs
09-25-2004, 08:57 PM

Wyoming?? You going to Wyoming??

TellItLikeItIs!!!

Junkyard
09-25-2004, 09:00 PM

Wyoming?? You going to Wyoming??

TellItLikeItIs!!!

Because if you are who most people think you are you are off working up north somewhere like Wyoming or Montana or somewhere.

Ranger Mom
09-25-2004, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by Junkyard
Because if you are who most people think you are you are off working up north somewhere like Wyoming or Montana or somewhere.

Ohhhhh......this is getting GOOD now!!:D

Bulldog_12
09-25-2004, 09:11 PM
Yes it is. Someone might be getting pushed into a corner. Dawgmom, fire up the fryer!

dawgmom
09-25-2004, 09:12 PM
I got the grease hot! You bringing the fries?

Bulldog_12
09-25-2004, 09:12 PM
Peeling the potatoes right now, we gonna have home made fries. Whoop!

dawgmom
09-25-2004, 09:15 PM
Y'all want a flour batter or corn meal?

Bulldog_12
09-25-2004, 09:23 PM
Hmmmmm, things got quiet. He was here a second ago.

Ranger Mom
09-25-2004, 09:25 PM
Hmmmmm, things got quiet. He was here a second ago.

Maybe the "heat" in the kitchen got too hot....ya think??

Bulldog_12
09-25-2004, 09:27 PM
I think so. Well, looks like we'll have to have Fried Chicken Sunday after church. Just like the good ole days. *sigh* I miss home cooked meals. :(

TellItLikeItIs
09-25-2004, 09:29 PM
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

The kitchen still ain't hot enough yet, getting alful warm though.

Junkyard is close but no cigar!!!

TellItLikeItIs!!!! Cause ItIsLikeITellIt!!!

dawgmom
09-25-2004, 09:30 PM
Man! I was ready for some good chicken too!

Hupernikomen
09-26-2004, 08:39 AM
Originally posted by dawgmom
I'm sorry but you would have to climb an extension ladder to even reach Coach Lauve's feet.
Like I said before, afraid to admit your true identity. Only liars don't want people to know their real names.

No doubt he is someone related to Malone.

I guess you heard Malone tell the coach that he was wide open?

Or did Malone tell you that when he got home after the game?

big daddy russ
09-26-2004, 01:33 PM
:devil: :devil: :devil:

Only truth hurts. Rumors go away.

TellItLikeItIs
Rumors hurt too, big guy. They can destroy someone's life.

I'm not saying that Kobe was guilty or innocent, but for the sake of argument if he was innocent do you really believe that those "rumors" didn't hurt? I'll bet they hurt Kobe, and not only in his wallet... and worse yet, his wife was devastated (even if he had never committed adultery, the rumors would have still hurt her).

That's a very ignorant statement, implying that rumors don't hurt. If what you're saying is the truth and you care about the kid, go confront the coach yourself. Do it the right way and be a man about it. Don't ask other people to stand up for something they didn't see. I'm not saying it did or didn't happen, I'm just saying there's a right and a wrong way to handle things. Be a stand-up character whenever you start something like this.

Bulldog_12
09-26-2004, 02:29 PM
Russ, dont even worry about it. We have been trying to get that through to him but he just keeps "telling it like it is" Dur Hur Hur Hur.

TellItLikeItIs
09-27-2004, 10:03 PM
Deleted

Last warning, clean up your act or you're out of here.

SLACKER
09-28-2004, 09:28 AM
I'll tellitlikeitis, whoever you are. You are obviously a selfish person who cares nothing about the team. Your comments make 1 person look stupid and that's Ryan Malone. Be quiet and let the coaches coach and the kids play. Let the coaches decide who
gets the ball / they must know what they are doing they've played well into December the last few years. Seems like the only thing they're not doing is pleasing you. "everybody has 2 jobs , their job and a coach":nerd:

Junkyard
09-28-2004, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by SLACKER
I'll tellitlikeitis, whoever you are. You are obviously a selfish person who cares nothing about the team. Your comments make 1 person look stupid and that's Ryan Malone. Be quiet and let the coaches coach and the kids play. Let the coaches decide who
gets the ball / they must know what they are doing they've played well into December the last few years. Seems like the only thing they're not doing is pleasing you- get over it.:nerd:

AMEN!!!! Slacker :clap: :clap: :clap:

Hupernikomen
09-28-2004, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by SLACKER
gets the ball / they must know what they are doing they've played well into December the last few years. Seems like the only thing they're not doing is pleasing you- get over it.:nerd:

His version suits him just fine. Two semi-finals in a row. First time in history and the first two years of the new staff. Oh but Ryan Malone isn't getting enough passes and may go straight baseball, well he wouldn't be the first at Jasper to do that and probably won't be the last. Would be a shame for him to put himself before the team and miss out on what could be a magical season.

j_dog
09-28-2004, 11:25 PM
Deleted

Last warning, clean up your act or you're out of here.
Thank you Sinton66 on behalf of Jasper fans. Jasper certainly does not need this type posting! :clap: