PDA

View Full Version : Who do you think are the best fans around ?

BCsportfan
09-22-2004, 02:08 PM
BC fans are pretty good, but they are (a little) fair weather fans too. If a game becomes a run away (either side) you'll see the stands clear out the last few minutes of the game.

I always admire the fans that stay until the playing of the school song at the end of the game....win or lose. I think the boys on the field deserve this. They always go out and play their hearts out, no matter what the score. And as far as catching the highlight shows...set your recorder.

PNG fans are pretty awesome they follow and support their team winning season or not !

Go out and support the kids that work hard all week and do the best they can on Friday nights !!

GO BIG RED !

Keith7
09-22-2004, 02:08 PM
i smell a homer thread coming on

dawgmom
09-22-2004, 02:10 PM
ME!!! :) :clap:
Ranger Mom :) :clap:
And most other moms! :cheerl:

Ranger Mom
09-22-2004, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by dawgmom
ME!!! :) :clap:
Ranger Mom :) :clap:
And most other moms! :cheerl:

YAY!!

HIP HIP HORRAY!!

44INAROW
09-22-2004, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
YAY!!

HIP HIP HORRAY!!

Gotta love the moms :clap:

dawgmom
09-22-2004, 02:16 PM
Yep. Most moms are there from before warm-ups to after lights out! Rain, snow, sleet, or hail...we never fail!
:cheerl:

Ranger Mom
09-22-2004, 02:30 PM
I think there should be a cheer/chant dedicated to MOMS!!

Johnny Utah
09-22-2004, 02:32 PM
Watched Floresville and Edcouch Elsa one year in the playoffs, Edcouch Fans were unbelievable!!!

dawgmom
09-22-2004, 02:47 PM
M O M S ...moms, moms, moms.....yea!!!!!

3afan
09-22-2004, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by Keith7
i smell a homer thread coming on

when i saw the topic thats the first thing i thought of ....

PPHSfan
09-22-2004, 02:51 PM
Celina

Hands Down

Ibleedblue
09-22-2004, 05:35 PM
If you've heard and seen Port Iasabel, you've the loudest in the state! Play after play yelling, screaming,shouting, rooting the tarpons to victory. I know the fans from Liberty Hill know what i'm talking about from last years game in the playoffs. an estimation of 4050 fans were at the game which was 5 hours away from pi. that sounds like a good suppoort!

VWG
09-22-2004, 06:14 PM
I would say there are a few teams that really "follow" their teams that I know of. Sweetwater always has a good crowd behind them. Wylie... but then again when you're as big as Wylie you should have a huge following.
Graham has pretty loyal fans, and believe it or not Breckenridge has always supported their teams too.
What used to be 3A now 4A Aledo also brought big crowds to away games and supported their teams. What I hate seeing from schools is the loss of support at home due to a down year.
I've seen it before at some stadiums where a team might be having a down year and the fans that came out last year are at home watching Matlock reruns.