PDA

View Full Version : To My Fellow Jasper Fans

Bulldog Fan
12-03-2003, 12:08 AM
No matter what happens at the game on Saturday I hope than we will all stay to the end and support our team. We need to show that we are proud of them for their hard work and for the sacrifice they have made to play the game of football. They deserve our loyalty. It can be very hurtful for the players if they see their fans walking out on them. Let's stay to the end and applaud their effort no matter what the outcome.
GO JASPER!!! wink wink

sinton66
12-03-2003, 12:32 AM
Good post, and great idea. Form a line for them as they come off the field and clap for them as they walk past you, regardless of the outcome. wink

j_dog
12-03-2003, 12:39 AM
I can't be at the game, but I support your efforts to keep everyone there until the end, regardless whether winning or losing. Good post. :)

Chris Hart
12-03-2003, 12:40 AM
That's sound advice for fans of every team. Good post!

kaorder1999
12-03-2003, 12:41 AM
should be a good one

Hupernikomen
12-03-2003, 01:13 AM
Bulldog Fan:
No matter what happens at the game on Saturday I hope than we will all stay to the end and support our team. We need to show that we are proud of them for their hard work and for the sacrifice they have made to play the game of football. They deserve our loyalty. It can be very hurtful for the players if they see their fans walking out on them. Let's stay to the end and applaud their effort no matter what the outcome.
GO JASPER!!! wink wink I agree totally. I was impressed with Waco Connally's fans as they clapped to congratulate their boys for a hard fought season.

southern_thunder
12-03-2003, 07:17 AM
Sounds like a great idea but knowing the Jasper fans it will never happen. Jasper has some great fans that are there through thick and thin, but there is also a group that all they do is yell about how sorry the coaches are and that they all need to be fired and this is after a win. If this group stays til the end if Jasper loses it will be just to say that they knew we couldnt win and then talk about how sorry the coaches are. The worse part of this is tht these people are the parents and family of some of the players. Sad but true.

sinton66
12-03-2003, 07:37 AM
Every town has some of those, but you good guys shouldn't let them be the memory makers. wink The kids deserve better than that.

JasperDog94
12-03-2003, 10:37 AM
sinton66:
Every town has some of those, but you good guys shouldn't let them be the memory makers. wink The kids deserve better than that.I couldn't agree more. :)