PDA

View Full Version : Ebay Downlow

cunbed10
09-21-2004, 12:40 PM
I'm looking for a Motorcycle Ninja 700, or 900 kawasaki, or a suzuki 750, or 900. I would prefer it not be less than 4 years old and have low miles if anyone knows where I can find a bike, PM me.

coiled2strike
09-21-2004, 12:47 PM
at the risk of sounding like your father/mother i'll say this...
do not buy a motorcycle...they are too dangerous...i've lost 2 family members to motorcyle accidents...neither were their fault, either...people just don't look/see motorcylces on the road...also, there is zero room for error...at least in a car, something else can absorb some impact...on a motorcycle, YOU absorb it...just think twice b/4 you buy one...there i'm off my(really my mom's, but it stuck with me) soap box...
good luck and be safe if you do decide to get one...

cunbed10
09-21-2004, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by coiled2strike
at the risk of sounding like your father/mother i'll say this...
do not buy a motorcycle...they are too dangerous...i've lost 2 family members to motorcyle accidents...neither were their fault, either...people just don't look/see motorcylces on the road...also, there is zero room for error...at least in a car, something else can absorb some impact...on a motorcycle, YOU absorb it...just think twice b/4 you buy one...there i'm off my(really my mom's, but it stuck with me) soap box...
good luck and be safe if you do decide to get one... My father said the same thing, but I will try and be very careful, thanks and good lookin

SintonFan
09-21-2004, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by cunbed10
My father said the same thing, but I will try and be very careful, thanks and good lookin
What kind of response is that? :D j/k

cunbed10
09-21-2004, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
What kind of response is that? :D j/k Good lookin is short for good looking out, or Thanks for the Concern, or I appreciate what you did 4 me.

X21AAAPlayer
09-21-2004, 02:58 PM
Yeah I'll have to agree and say that bikes are very dangerous. I owned one for 3 months before I was almost hit in an intersection by someone running the red light. I ended up selling it but if you still want to buy a bike I suggest you get a yamaha r6. The bike was awesome at handling and not too bad to look at either:) I plan on getting another one in the near future due to gas prices,(I got about 30-50 mpg) but I am looking to find a 2005 yamaha r1.