PDA

View Full Version : kirbyville vs. Liberty

Old No. 7
09-21-2004, 11:42 AM
I hope the Cats can pull this one off. I heard Liberty has a real good running back this year. GO CATS GO. :)

hsfootballrules
09-21-2004, 12:48 PM
Kirbyville 72
Liberty 0

shankbear
09-21-2004, 03:01 PM
This should be a thriller. I have seen both of these teams play against Bridge City and they both have speed and talent. I think it will be close...say 3 points.

swampdude
09-21-2004, 04:45 PM
I'll go with K'Ville by 7. But they will have to get their good back running hard all night. Should be a great game:thinking:

jason
09-21-2004, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by hsfootballrules
Kirbyville 72
Liberty 0 :eek: :confused: :eek:

Bobcatfan4life
09-21-2004, 04:55 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Old No. 7
[B]I heard Liberty has a real good running back this year.

Isn't Jeremy Swift still their running back? If so he played last year as well. He is a good one. I saw them against Bridge City as well and it seemed like their playbook was 90% option plays.

sahen
09-21-2004, 05:06 PM
my parents went to the game last week adn they said swift is on defense or something now...liberty had to do a lotta changes being their biggest lineman is like 225...i dont know if they r gonna keep that up or if they got numbers mixed up (they r getting older now) or whatever

Old Cardinal
09-21-2004, 08:13 PM
Having seen them each play, I would say Kirbyville by two TDs. Bridge City had Cody Sparks at defensive end and Jon Landry at strong safety. With those two having incredible speed and quickness they easily contained the RB named Cotton from Kirbyville. Liberty has no speed to match Cotton and he will get loose a number of times. The Liberty line, especially on offense, is just too slow to handle the skilled and aggressive Wildcats. Both teams bring a host of experience to this game and it will be a good game to watch.

Panther Ross
09-21-2004, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by Old Cardinal
Having seen them each play, I would say Kirbyville by two TDs. Bridge City had Cody Sparks at defensive end and Jon Landry at strong safety. With those two having incredible speed and quickness they easily contained the RB named Cotton from Kirbyville. Liberty has no speed to match Cotton and he will get loose a number of times. The Liberty line, especially on offense, is just too slow to handle the skilled and aggressive Wildcats. Both teams bring a host of experience to this game and it will be a good game to watch.

Do you ever think before you speak or type. Obviously not because your d line isnt all that great, I went AGAINST them and was NOT impressed at all. We shot ourselves in the foot a few times which lost us the game. SLOW? you must be out of your mind, we are quick, extremely quick. Honestly your dline is not that tough especially your noseguard, I will pray for him, please spare us all of your comments. Trevan Beetie I promise you has more speed, Louis Douglas, Dustin Clawson are probably all faster than him.

Panther Ross
09-21-2004, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by hsfootballrules
Kirbyville 72
Liberty 0

Don't you think that you are overdoing this?

AggieJohn
09-22-2004, 01:37 AM
yeah...so liberty should have a tough test here, good luck panthers...wish i could be there, ags are off this week

Old No. 7
09-22-2004, 08:46 AM
Well, i'll be there friday night to see who has speed and who dosen't. Panthers, yall be carefull driving over, 96 has alot of construction work going on. I'll be in Panther stadium thursday night to watch the JV game.

wildkat0507
09-22-2004, 10:28 AM
Yes kville has a good rb named cotton and if the offense blocks for him then hell make it everytime!!!! Ill take kville by 2 tds.

BlueBlood
09-22-2004, 12:19 PM
I'll pick Kirbyville by two TD's. Liberty is a hard place to give any love to.

Oakflat
09-22-2004, 12:57 PM
It seems everytime I pick the Cats they don't play that well or get beat.. Bridge City must be better than everyone thinks. But I know once the Cats get 100% healthy they'll be very tough for anyone to beat. It will be a close game but I think the Cats will pull it out.

AggieJohn
09-22-2004, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by Old No. 7
Well, i'll be there friday night to see who has speed and who dosen't. Panthers, yall be carefull driving over, 96 has alot of construction work going on. I'll be in Panther stadium thursday night to watch the JV game.

we refer to it as war memorial stadium

RBARKER
09-22-2004, 02:22 PM
Liberty has to pull one out of the hat sooner or later, so I will go with Liberty by 7.

Old No. 7
09-22-2004, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by explayer2001
we refer to it as war memorial stadium

why is that? :thinking:

Old No. 7
09-22-2004, 05:56 PM
ttt ;)

TommyBrents
09-23-2004, 08:53 PM
Liberty has struggled since the start of the season. As far as I can see, they've got all the talent they need to be successful, but half the guys don't give a damn about the outcome. If they can all get their head in the game they can win this one. This will be the first game I've missed all season, but I'm still pushin' for a Panther victory.

Ross, you guys keep up the hard work. Eventually, the hard work the few of you put in will have to rub off on the others. Go crazy Friday night. They won't know what hit em'.

sahen
09-23-2004, 08:56 PM
why is that? :thinking:

its war memorial stadium cause it was built as a memorial to the vietnam vets i believe from liberty...it couldve been built for the World War vets also....but anyways besides the point...it was buit for the vets and named War Memorial Stadium...thats its actual name but it is also refered to as Panther Stadium sometimes...i dunno i guess by peopel that dont know its real name? anyways it says War Memorial Stadium outside so thats what its called...

sahen
09-23-2004, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by TommyBrents
Liberty has struggled since the start of the season. As far as I can see, they've got all the talent they need to be successful, but half the guys don't give a damn about the outcome. If they can all get their head in the game they can win this one. This will be the first game I've missed all season, but I'm still pushin' for a Panther victory.

Ross, you guys keep up the hard work. Eventually, the hard work the few of you put in will have to rub off on the others. Go crazy Friday night. They won't know what hit em'.

hey tommy, welcome aboard!....this is shane incase if u dont know...have fun

Hupernikomen
09-23-2004, 10:26 PM
Originally posted by BlueBlood
I'll pick Kirbyville by two TD's. Liberty is a hard place to give any love to.

especially after last year, breaking the streak and all.:D :eek: :eek:

AggieJohn
09-23-2004, 10:41 PM
why is that? :thinking: its a memorial to those who were killed in world war 2

j_dog
09-23-2004, 10:44 PM
Go Kirbyville! Gotta go with a Jasper County team! Six teams in District 22AAA and three are from Jasper County. Go Cats!

Jody
09-24-2004, 06:16 AM
I will have to go with Kirbyville by at least 2 TD's, maybe 3.

duckbutter
09-24-2004, 09:17 AM
I still think Kirbyville is a team to reckon with. Cats by 9

wildkat0507
09-24-2004, 10:18 AM
go cats!! ill pick them by 2 tds.

Go KaTz!!!