PDA

View Full Version : Predictions on this one?

Gsquared
09-21-2004, 11:23 AM
Whitesboro vs Hockaday.
Ill take Hockaday by 6 even though their best linebacker got hurt selling girl scout cookies. Got bit by a dog and she hasnt been 100% since the incident.

Titans
09-21-2004, 11:31 AM
Poor girl...I hope she went to the hospital and got a rabie shot?

Is her sister still the quarterback?

Gsquared
09-21-2004, 11:34 AM
I think she had to get a series of 8 shots. No, I think the quarterback is Hillary Hanson. She not big but shes slow. They also have a move in from Emory Rains. I think she is a pretty solid tail back. I think she has a problem keeping her mind on football rather than AG though. Evidently she loves to show chickens and pigs.

Titans
09-21-2004, 11:39 AM
Damn AG - always distracts them pretty football players from focusing on the game!

Who will win Homecoming Queen? The QB or the TB?

Gsquared
09-21-2004, 11:49 AM
My vote is for Myra Adams. She is a ringer. The football program will make sure she gets it. Myra was the trainer at an undisclosed school (Hamlin) and big Billy Ledbetter got his privates steped on during the game. She took him into the dressing room at half time to make sure he was ok down there. Before she started to examine him, the coach (who is now the HC at Hockaday) told her "Dont be alarmed when you get his pants down cuz we call him the infant because of ya know, down there" She said "Dont worry, im sure ive seen smaller" He said, "Well, ok but I really dont think you understand" She took his pants down to start the examination and she hit the floor! When she woke up she said "Coach, I thought you called him the infant" He said "We do, 10 lbs 8 inches"