PDA

View Full Version : Marlin/Ennis Game

Bellville22
08-25-2003, 11:08 AM
I know there are plenty of Marlin folks on here, and I think there are a few who follow Ennis a bit (Matthew328?). I need some help.

I'm gonna be heading up to Dallas the weekend of the game, and was planning on stopping off on the way to see what should be a great football game. I expect this game to be packed beyond capacity, and almost certainly sold out. If anyone can give me some info on how I can get tickets ahead of time, please post it, I would greatly appreciate it.

Matthew328
08-25-2003, 11:11 AM
Dunno if you can get tickets ahead of time..I'd show up at the stadium early and get tickets there...Ennis has a pretty good sized stadium..you may be able to find a seat on the Marlin side..maybe try calling Ennis HS and see what you can do about tickets ahead of time..

cunbed10
08-25-2003, 02:03 PM
Well, because of the big upset last year, I don't know if you will have room on Marlin side Bellville, but the best thing to do is keep us informed, as the week approaches, we will be better at getting info on tickets, I may have and extra ticket, because the wife may not be in favor of traveling to Ennis, so keep me posted.

Bellville22
08-25-2003, 02:28 PM
Thanks Matthew and Cunbed. I'm gonna call Ennis HS and see what I can do. It shouldn't be a problem for me to get there early, so hopefully I won't have a problem.

Cunbed, thanks for the possible ticket offer, but I have at least one friend coming along, and possibly and aunt and uncle, so I may be looking at multiple tickets. But I'll let you know as the game approaches, if I will be sitting on the Marlin side, maybe I can give you a hollar at the game.

BrahmaMom
08-26-2003, 09:12 AM
So glad you are such a fan of the game, 22, it helps to scout 'em throughout the season! Keep that cousin in good form!