PDA

View Full Version : Most trash talk from a team

mustang04
09-20-2004, 11:55 PM
wow, i cant believe how much trash talking some of the Clyde folks are doing, its ridiculous, and to add to it, they have NO RIGHTS to talk, they havent proved anything yt this season, and by the amount of trash they are talkin, i hope they go 0-4 in district. they havent played any teams worth a flip, Brady is a good 2a and they showed up clyde's 'amazing' defense....if a clyde person is reading this, i hope u set whoever straight because that is too much talkin, and not any walkin

ive never been much of a trash talker, but reading some of the stuff that some ppl have said kinda nips at me

texasjeremy
09-21-2004, 12:04 AM
Jacksonville

Against Palestine last week, they accumulated 160 yards in penalties, many of them unsportsmanlike conduct penalties.

Stangster
09-21-2004, 12:11 AM
Ouch! And I thought Snyder was bad.

CatWoman
09-21-2004, 08:39 AM
Originally posted by mustang04
wow, i cant believe how much trash talking some of the Clyde folks are doing, its ridiculous, and to add to it, they have NO RIGHTS to talk, they havent proved anything yt this season, and by the amount of trash they are talkin, i hope they go 0-4 in district. they havent played any teams worth a flip, Brady is a good 2a and they showed up clyde's 'amazing' defense....if a clyde person is reading this, i hope u set whoever straight because that is too much talkin, and not any walkin

ive never been much of a trash talker, but reading some of the stuff that some ppl have said kinda nips at me

FYI, Brady is 3A.

olddawggreen
09-21-2004, 08:54 AM
Originally posted by CatWoman
FYI, Brady is 3A.

Yes Brady has been 3A for years and has a pretty good teem this year.
But, if you want to talk about trash talkers, obnoxious fans, lop sideded ref calls and announcers that scream in support for their team while announcing negative comments about your team and players, just play a game in Brady. :D I definatly dont miss those long drives to Brady. I give them the No. 1 Position.

renegade*dawg
09-21-2004, 09:49 AM
Oh come on now. We're not all that bad are we.

Actually we have some really good kids in Clyde. And some great athletes that wan to win very bad. Don't wish all that bad luck on all of 'em!

lobo12
09-21-2004, 10:55 AM
i was gonna go with snyder too

mustang04
09-21-2004, 11:22 AM
my bad about brady, but im not bashing all of clyde, just the ones on here who are just stirring things up really bad, i have some friends the garduated from clyde, and i have some friends here at ASU from clyde, so its not that im just singling yall out cuz ive had a long time grudge against yall, its just the past week or so, alot i have read from some of them is just cheap talk, but good luck to the players on the team and hope they have very little injuries, and still to the trash talkin posters...shame on yall for being bad reps of yalls town:hand:

mustang04
09-21-2004, 11:23 AM
graduated...still gettin usd to this laptop keyboard, its a lil different

renegade*dawg
09-21-2004, 11:38 AM
"garduated"

thought that's how it was pronounced in Sweetwater.

lol.........joking.

mustang04
09-21-2004, 12:08 PM
y is that not how everyone else spells it????:doh:

just_chunk_it
09-21-2004, 01:04 PM
This team talked so much it was ridiculous. Even if they dropped a ball they would talk trash

Black_Magic
09-21-2004, 02:08 PM
its gonna be alright lobo12, dont get mad just because Wells made you look stupid last year, but thats still not a personal foul. Most teams that normally get beat by snyder would say something like that. Personally I can't recall a single person foul this year. 26-0

lobo12
09-21-2004, 02:41 PM
it has nothing to do with yall winning last year. yall talked trash all game even in the first quarter when it was tied. every year we have played snyder i remember them talking trash since we were freshman. i remember when we won two years ago and all we had to do was take a knee to win 7-6 and yall were still talking trash about how good yall were and how bad we were. just because there were no personal fouls it doenst mean they didnt run their mouth. and why do keep bringing that up, i have told you about a hundred times yeah he did juke me out and yall beat us. if you want me to say it again just let me know. and yeah snyder did good last year congratulations on finally making it past the first round maybe yall should get a party. but remember back in the 90's snyder couldnt even come close to beating monahans

J-Kwon
09-21-2004, 06:34 PM
A guy from Sweetwater talking about the teams that trash talk the most? That's funny, Mustang04, you live in the town that trash talks the most.

Black_Magic
09-21-2004, 06:43 PM
Well Lobo I dont recall anyone on here trash talking from Snyder. Im sure the Good old Lobos dont ever trash talk:rolleyes: So, Im sure that you have all the room to talk about everyone else. Im sorry for bringing up the time that your jock was laying on the field at Grande communications Stadium . So I will remind you that Snyder has out scored the loboes 81-7 in the last three games.:D

PS Im not worried about the 90s or the 80s, 70s.... Lets live in the present.

lobo12
09-21-2004, 06:49 PM
lol, i wasnt even talking about people on here but actually mean machine used to be quite the trash talker. i was talking about on the field. and i dont talk about everyone else all i said was that i thought snyder talked a lot of trash on the field, maybe i said differently i dunno, yeah 81-7 but one of those games yall won by 50 points when i was a sophomore and we didnt exactly have the best team if you will recall. how about in 99 when yall had that great team that beat sweetwater, i believe we beat yall by about 50 points. yeah i missed a tackle get over it. how many passes did yall catch on me, that would be 0, how many other tackles did i miss- that would be 0. and you know 81 to 7. those seven points sure were awfully big dont you think

mustang04
09-21-2004, 08:10 PM
jkwon....i will promise u, every team talks a lil trash on the field, but when i started this thread, i was talkin about ppl talkin trash on here, maqyeb u need to read the first thing i wrote on here

mustang04
09-21-2004, 08:11 PM
maybe*

mustang04
09-21-2004, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by J-Kwon
A guy from Sweetwater talking about the teams that trash talk the most? That's funny, Mustang04, you live in the town that trash talks the most.

ill give snyder that honor thank you

stateboundWR#5
09-21-2004, 11:31 PM
Well thanks for the honor, but I will still never forget the hit #22 made on that punt return last year. And just a ? for the rest of y'all, have you ever played a team where most of the players paint their faces as if they are members of KISS! Well sweetwater does... nuff said

lobo12
09-21-2004, 11:52 PM
what exactly does that say?

Black_Magic
09-22-2004, 07:51 AM
Sweetwater saying Snyder trash talks is like the pot calling the kettle black. Statebound WR#5, are you talking about the hit on the punt return? That was a huge one. That poor guy had to go get his helmet and then saw that both ear pieces were on the ground and had to go back and get them too. LOL. Oh, Lobo12, You dont have to throw the ball when your craming the ball down the other teams throat on the ground.:D

Ranger Mom
09-22-2004, 09:00 AM
Sweetwater players paint their faces like KISS??

I never knew that!!:thinking:

TheDOCTORdre
09-22-2004, 09:03 AM
Tired to stay away from the thread and just read it and see what ppl siad but what the heck I'll throw in my 2 cents. Every team has trash talkin whether its ppl on downlow, the team on the field, the cheerleaders, the fans, the parents, hell maybe its even the mascot but for every team theres a trash talker. As a friend of Mustang04 I would like to apologize for him posting this topic cuz its bascially worthless pretty soon it'll just be Swater and Snyder on this thread talkin trash. Speakin of the punt return thats was a hit that we watched over and over if you watch the replay u see that about 6 total ppl from Sweetwater and Snyder get leveled. And it really doesnt matter how we painted our faces cuz I think after the game we took the left over paint and painted an L on Snyders record

lobo12
09-22-2004, 12:18 PM
ouch, i can see how sweetwater painting their faces means that they talk alot of trash. and black magic i never said they didnt beat us with the ground game but yall did try to pass the ball in the first quarter on me TRIED!

Black_Magic
09-22-2004, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by lobo12
black magic i never said they didnt beat us with the ground game but yall did try to pass the ball in the first quarter on me TRIED! Well I dont know about that other than the first quarter long TD pass to Boyd Snyder had. I thought The officials needed to break out the fire extinguisher on that one. :D your secondary sure got torched on that one.

lobo12
09-22-2004, 02:21 PM
yep he got a step on our corner and with his speed thats all he needed

mustang04
09-22-2004, 05:18 PM
hey black magic...who won that game anyways....??? by the way, i got ear-holed on that punt play too, yall did have a pretty good punt return setup ill tell ya that, and our guys didnt paint their face like kiss, kiss used black and white and made all sorts of designs, we just used that black stuff and smeared it down w/ our hands

sirhc11
09-22-2004, 08:47 PM
Exactly J-Kwon, it's not that Clyde talks trash it is just that Sweetwater dogs on Clyde all the time, and I don't know any school that wouldn't defend their school. If that is what you consider trash talking then you have it all wrong. If someone was talking bad about Sweetwater would you not step in and say something? In my point of view defending your school is not trash talking.

mustang04
09-23-2004, 04:30 PM
hahaha...sweetwater dogs on clyde all of the time? when has this happened, we havent even mentioned or worried about yall since like the 2000 season

sirhc11
09-23-2004, 08:08 PM
Well you can worry about them this season. I AM NOT TALKING TRASH just merely pointing out that Clyde came to play this year and I wouldn't count them out just yet.