PDA

View Full Version : 1st player injured in district 4-3A

sirhc11
09-20-2004, 07:44 PM
I predict Jeremy Thompson will be the first injured. He is small and runs a lot more than he should. Kind of like Vick, but not near as good. He will get hit hard in these upcoming weeks and will be out for a while. Tell me who you think the first most likely player to be injured in district 4-3A is.

44INAROW
09-20-2004, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by sirhc11
I predict Jeremy Thompson will be the first injured. He is small and runs a lot more than he should. Kind of like Vick, but not near as good. He will get hit hard in these upcoming weeks and will be out for a while. Tell me who you think the first most likely player to be injured in district 4-3A is.

:confused: :thinking: am I the only one that thinks this is a poor choice of a topic, predicting when someone will get hurt?

lobo12
09-20-2004, 08:01 PM
i agree how big is thompson anyway

LH Panther Mom
09-20-2004, 08:01 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
:confused: :thinking: am I the only one that thinks this is a poor choice of a topic, predicting when someone will get hurt?

No, you're not.

Gobbla2001
09-20-2004, 08:03 PM
I predict that sirhc11 is the first to be injured..... gets hit by a plastic ball thrown by a strong-armed cheerleader...

westTXbest
09-20-2004, 08:05 PM
thats is tru if he gets hit good he might break in half.

DawgFan91
09-20-2004, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
I predict that sirhc11 is the first to be injured..... gets hit by a plastic ball thrown by a strong-armed cheerleader...

Yes, I agree, but only if his team scores. Or maybe they thrown them out for first downs where he's from.

LH Panther Mom
09-20-2004, 08:07 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001

http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0304/lachen/laughing-smiley-015.gifhttp://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0304/lachen/laughing-smiley-015.gif

Ranger05
09-20-2004, 08:09 PM
all i have to say is thats sorry to even say that or bring something up like that

Bandera YaYa
09-20-2004, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
:confused: :thinking: am I the only one that thinks this is a poor choice of a topic, predicting when someone will get hurt? I agree.....that's sicko!!!! :p

Green Ranger
09-20-2004, 08:27 PM
Alright, I usually keep quiet but not with a topic like this. Point one - how long have teams from 4 - 3a been playing. More than likely someone has already been hurt. Second point being if that young man gets hurt, be it minor or serious (for your sake I hope not) I hope you feel like crap! I have been around people when the have been hurt seriously and didn't wish it upon them and unless you are not human, it pulls at your heart strings. So any of you who are guessing who might be hurt. I will ask the question who will be the first to throw a ball in the stands, or where ever yall might be, and smack you in the head and knock some sense into ya.

Bandera YaYa
09-20-2004, 08:29 PM
Well said, Green Ranger!! :clap: :clap:

sirhc11
09-20-2004, 08:30 PM
I was just starting a topic on who the most vulnerable player in District 4-3a is. I mean you dont have to get defensive about it. C'mon they talk about who is most likely to get hurt in the NFL all the time on ESPN. This is not a poor topic, it is an interesting one that should not be taken the wrong way. By the way Gobbla 2001 is that your graduation year. If it is so then shouldnt you be in college and have something better to do than sit here and talk in a high school football chatroom or do you not even go to college. IDK just a question? Why does everyone have to be so sensitive about something this simple? Apparently none of ya'll are able to watch NFL Primetime on ESPN because they talk about potential injuries all the time. Obviously it isnt that poor of a subject as they talk about it on primetime television. I dont see the NFL players getting defensive about it. I just wish everyone would think outside of the box and see the whole picture before they open their big fat mouth.

Bulldog_12
09-20-2004, 08:39 PM
I agree with them. this is a sick topic and you are a sick person. I have never seen a show talk about POTENTIAL injuries. I've seen them talk about the ones who are injured, or they put out the facts about someone being injured the previous year and that SAME injury might come out again, but never who they THINK will get hurt. It's even worse on here because these are high school students. I think you are just some player or student from a school in district 4 who wants to see someone get hurt so that your team might win against his. Thanks and Gig'em sicko! :D

Ranger05
09-20-2004, 08:40 PM
are u just plain dumb im sorry but THOSE ARE GROWN MEN. JEREMY THOMPSON IS A 17-18 YEAR OLD. U KNOW WHAT I HAVE BEEN HURT AND U DONT KNOW WHAT THAT FEELS LIKE TO BE HURT A MATTER A FACT IM GONNA HAVE PROBLEMS THE REST OF MY LIFE WITH THIS KNEE. I ALREADY HAVE BEEN DIAGNOSED WITH ARTHRITIS AND IM ONLY 17 SO HOW ABOUT U GET SOME COMMON SENSE AND STOP MAKING UP STUFF LIKE THIS.

Ranger05
09-20-2004, 08:41 PM
GOOD TOPIC YEA RIGHT

sirhc11
09-20-2004, 08:41 PM
Alright, I usually keep quiet but not with a topic like this. Point one - how long have teams from 4 - 3a been playing. More than likely someone has already been hurt. Second point being if that young man gets hurt, be it minor or serious (for your sake I hope not) I hope you feel like crap! I have been around people when the have been hurt seriously and didn't wish it upon them and unless you are not human, it pulls at your heart strings. So any of you who are guessing who might be hurt. I will ask the question who will be the first to throw a ball in the stands, or where ever yall might be, and smack you in the head and knock some sense into ya.

GreenRanger i know they teach you to read in Midland. Would you please tell me where in my post i wished injury upon Thompson? I didn't!!! You state "I hope you feel like crap!" Well I hope you feel stupid as nowhere in my post did I wish injury upon Thompson. I think Thompson is a great QB and wish him the best of luck, but I was merely stating as small as he is and as much as he runs with it he is more prone to injury than most players in district 4-3a. If you have some smart remark to make about my post GreenRanger then that's fine, but would you please read it first, think about what it says, interpret the meaning, and then make a smart remark about what I said. I never wished injury upon the young man and dont know where you saw that I did. When you find it will you please show me? Thank you for your cooperation GreenRanger and have a nice football season.

Bulldog_12
09-20-2004, 08:43 PM
Still think this is JUST a topic sirhc11?

smustangs
09-20-2004, 08:50 PM
i agree this is a sick topic. Jeremy is my quarter back there is no need to come on here and start talkin bout how he will get hurt. i dont believe u no him and therefor u dont have reason to get on here and talk

sirhc11
09-20-2004, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by Bulldog_12
Still think this is JUST a topic sirhc11?

If it's not a topic then tell me what it is??? A grapefruit.

Bulldog_12
09-20-2004, 08:54 PM
Ok, what grade are you in? 7th? I meant is it JUST a topic. Did you really think this wouldn't mean something to someone or upset some people. I think you really just wanted to start crap and you are VERY immature for that. Thats all I am going to say because you really just want reactions from people. So again Thanks and gig'em........sicko.

sirhc11
09-20-2004, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by smustangs
i agree this is a sick topic. Jeremy is my quarter back there is no need to come on here and start talkin bout how he will get hurt. i dont believe u no him and therefor u dont have reason to get on here and talk

I have reason to. This is a PUBLIC forum. Therefore this enables me to talk about whatever I want as long as it is not vulgar. Would you people quit sniffling and grow up. Look at the topic as a whole. You are nitpicking it to make it look sick.

Ranger05
09-20-2004, 08:56 PM
stop sniffling seriously how old are cause the kids that i help teach for community service out here are smarter than u

sirhc11
09-20-2004, 08:57 PM
Bulldog_12, I am a junior and apparently ya'll are the ones that are immature because ya'll are the ones that turned it into an argument. By the way Hook 'em Horns.

Green Ranger
SirHc11, I am aware that you did not wish an injury upon Thompson. However what I am saying is "IF" he gets hurt you are going to feel like crap. Of all the topics, this is crap. Yes they talk about injuries, however not once have they said, John Doe of the Dallas Cowboys is underweight and will be the next one to be injured. Tell you what, go put your hand in a cast, or go sit in a wheel chair and don't use your lower body, go sit in the waiting room with parents of an athlete who is waiting to hear from doctors cause their son is in Cat Scan from head on head hit. There is no concept outside of this being a sick topic. Again, if you are human, this is a sick topic. Would you have objections to me putting a topic of which one of Sirhc11 ( by the way you are no Sir by posting this topic ) family members will be hurt next say in a traffic accident. Or another way to look at it is saying I think you are a great poster on this board, some of your ideas (this one, have no reason to be on here). All I am saying is this topic was not needed and for your sake and all others who suggested somebody being the first to be hurt, I hope they are not the first and or ever hurt cause you would/should feel bad.

J-Kwon
This is kind of a dumb conversation, but whats funny is they do talk about this allll the time on ESPN. They usually talk about Micheal Vick getting injured due to him tucking the ball and running all the time and how long his career will last. But this is high school and the quarterbacks aren't making a billion dollars so thats what makes this particular conversation kind of stupid. But I will say if Thompson gets injured it hurts Sweetwater tons.

44INAROW
09-20-2004, 09:00 PM
I have reason to. This is a PUBLIC forum. Therefore this enables me to talk about whatever I want as long as it is not vulgar. Would you people quit sniffling and grow up. Look at the topic as a whole. You are nitpicking it to make it look sick.

"I predict Jeremy Thompson will be the first injured" SIRHC11 Predicting when someone will be injured, true, it is not vulgar, but it is flat-out bad taste and in my opinion wrong. You are 100% correct, it is a Public Forum, and if you choose to post a topic with so much controversy, be prepared to take the heat that goes along with it. I don't know who Jeremy Thompson is, but I hope he has an injury free season.

big daddy russ
09-20-2004, 09:00 PM
sirhc, you can talk about farting and stuff around your boys, but it's just not cool around the ladies. It's all about what you say and how you say it. If someone was to say that sirhc (insert your real name here)-- or worse yet your brother or sister-- is going to get injured you'd get pretty defensive, too. The guys from Sweetwater don't want to hear that about their QB. When they talk about this kind of stuff on NFL Primetime, they talk about players who are injured or risk further injury by being on the field.

sirhc11
09-20-2004, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by Green Ranger
SirHc11, I am aware that you did not wish an injury upon Thompson. However what I am saying is "IF" he gets hurt you are going to feel like crap. Of all the topics, this is crap. Yes they talk about injuries, however not once have they said, John Doe of the Dallas Cowboys is underweight and will be the next one to be injured. Tell you what, go put your hand in a cast, or go sit in a wheel chair and don't use your lower body, go sit in the waiting room with parents of an athlete who is waiting to hear from doctors cause their son is in Cat Scan from head on head hit. There is no concept outside of this being a sick topic. Again, if you are human, this is a sick topic. Would you have objections to me putting a topic of which one of Sirhc11 ( by the way you are no Sir by posting this topic ) family members will be hurt next say in a traffic accident. Or another way to look at it is saying I think you are a great poster on this board, some of your ideas (this one, have no reason to be on here). All I am saying is this topic was not needed and for your sake and all others who suggested somebody being the first to be hurt, I hope they are not the first and or ever hurt cause you would/should feel bad.

Oh I would feel bad, huh??? What are you know some kind of physcic. I'm not talking about a life threatening injury. You are so ignorant you arent making sense. Football is a contact sport and by playing it you assume the risk of being injured. If getting hurt makes you sick then maybe you need to go play tiddlywinks or something because people are injured in football everyday. I am not saying that I am glad people get hurt I am just saying it is part of the sport. Now would you quit complaining about life threatening situations as nowhere in the topic did I say first player to be killed in district 4-3a. By the way I'm not stupid I have a 100.7 grade average.

J-Kwon
09-20-2004, 09:05 PM
People People People, I think what he is getting at....sort of, is that Thompson has a better chance of getting hurt being a running QB and it will hurt Sweetwater mightely if he does. But Lambert from Merkel would have to be included in this conversation also. He is right, yall are taking this waaaaaaay to serious

Ranger05
09-20-2004, 09:06 PM
o yea by the way im from greenwood and sweetwater is our rival but still i have tons of respect for sweetwater. so im gonna stand up for them

DawgFan91
09-20-2004, 09:08 PM
Aren't we supposed to contact authorities when we come in contact with people like sirhc? Just kidding...

Ranger05
09-20-2004, 09:10 PM
its still crap to say that i dont care who u are or what ur getting at lets say thompson gets hurt man i would sure hate to be the guy who made up this topic and honestly i think u need to have some sense beat into u

sirhc11
09-20-2004, 09:10 PM
Thank you J-Kwon!!! I am not trying to offend anyone. I am trying to get who you think is more vulnerable to injury due to the type of player they are. I am not a sick person and never have been. I just think everyone has set out to see the subject 180 degrees in the opposite direction. Its like saying so and so is more likely to get in trouble and another person telling me that i hope they get in trouble. I was trying to have a civilized conversation with ya'll but seeing how ya'll are so quick to jump to conclusions that this subject is never going to be taken the right way. I guess I will have to save it for a more mature audience.

Ranger05
09-20-2004, 09:13 PM
ur the one that needs to grow up a little buddy i dont see how u made it to ur jr. year

smustangs
09-20-2004, 09:14 PM
thanks for backing us up on this on Ranger05

sirhc11
09-20-2004, 09:15 PM
Most people make it to their junior year by passing their classes. I'm just wondering how do they do it in Midland? Could you please tell me???

Ranger05
09-20-2004, 09:15 PM
im just saying u have no classes and maybe ur teachers couldnt stand u so they just passed u

smustangs
09-20-2004, 09:16 PM
i thought we were all the immature ones for taking this topic wront. there is no need now to talk trash about midland

Ranger05
09-20-2004, 09:16 PM
class*

sirhc11
09-20-2004, 09:18 PM
What do you mean I have no classes? My teachers could stand me it is people like you that i wonder how they passed their classes because you are obviously so ignorant about the subject there is no way you would be able to interpret something without someone giving you every specific detail? Oh by the way just a general question how are them Greenwood Rangers doin this year? 0-3 I may be wrong please correct me if I am.

sirhc11
09-20-2004, 09:20 PM
Well I am only going to take being talked about the wrong way for so long then I am going to point out to people how stupid they are. I tried to be mature and take it the right way but after so long it's not possible to be mature when surrounded by immature people.

big daddy russ
09-20-2004, 09:21 PM
Alright, senor hc. Time for bed. You're getting close to that breaking point. Sleep on it and come back tomorrow. Reread, meditate and do some yoga. Cleanses the soul.

Ranger05
09-20-2004, 09:21 PM
u know what this is between me and u. o there doin fine weve been defestated by injury so far. by the way where are u from

J-Kwon
09-20-2004, 09:22 PM
you are scaring me

sirhc11
09-20-2004, 09:25 PM
Big Daddy Russ would you go else where. Ranger 05 I know Greenwood has had great teams in the past I am looking for ya'll to bounce back strong. I know ya'll can be a great team. Nothing personal about this whole post I just got a little how because people took it the totally wrong way.

big daddy russ
09-20-2004, 09:27 PM
Big Daddy Russ would you go else where. Ranger 05 I know Greenwood has had great teams in the past I am looking for ya'll to bounce back strong. I know ya'll can be a great team. Nothing personal about this whole post I just got a little how because people took it the totally wrong way.
OK, but Santa's watching you.

wildstangs
09-20-2004, 09:27 PM
Does this even need to be discussed? Some of these Clyde people are getting very obsessive of the stronger teams in the district.

Green Ranger
09-20-2004, 09:29 PM
Alright, To Sir and all other from Sweetwater, I have the utmost respect for Sweetwater. Medical Lesson - YOU DO NOT TALK ABOUT PEOPLE WHO MAY GET HURT! It is not done till after the fact of ESPN. I am sorry if I got offensive but this subject is close to me and I have heard a girl break her back hitting the ground and is learning to walk again. That is LIFE not a game, she is a Junior this year in high school. Hopefully a lesson has been learned even if the direction was suppose to be one way, this is something that should not be talked about. On another note, Sirhc11, you had my respect till you bust out the 0-3. If I remember correctly it was the Greenwood Rangers who ended your home streak last year in the Bowl. I also remember beating you twice the year before on our way to State in Football also as well two years ago in basketball on our way to the Regional Tournament. To Sweetwater, You have my respect. Sirhc11 and others, please do not talk about people who might get hurt cause how they play, it is simply unprofessional. Simply Put!!!!!

sirhc11
09-20-2004, 09:31 PM
No offense Ranger 05 but my team never played you in the playoffs.

wildstangs
09-20-2004, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by Green Ranger
Alright, To Sir and all other from Sweetwater, I have the utmost respect for Sweetwater. Medical Lesson - YOU DO NOT TALK ABOUT PEOPLE WHO MAY GET HURT! It is not done till after the fact of ESPN. I am sorry if I got offensive but this subject is close to me and I have heard a girl break her back hitting the ground and is learning to walk again. That is LIFE not a game, she is a Junior this year in high school. Hopefully a lesson has been learned even if the direction was suppose to be one way, this is something that should not be talked about. On another note, Sirhc11, you had my respect till you bust out the 0-3. If I remember correctly it was the Greenwood Rangers who ended your home streak last year in the Bowl. I also remember beating you twice the year before on our way to State in Football also as well two years ago in basketball on our way to the Regional Tournament. To Sweetwater, You have my respect. Sirhc11 and others, please do not talk about people who might get hurt cause how they play, it is simply unprofessional. Simply Put!!!!!

Woah woah woah...please dont ever say Sirhc or whoever is from Sweetwater. He is in Clyde...you can find them at the bottom of the district 4-3A standings. :)

sirhc11
09-20-2004, 09:32 PM
Wildstangs one first off I'm not from Clyde, and second I wouldnt want to be from Sweetwater.

Ranger05
09-20-2004, 09:33 PM
hey sirhc11 how about clyde they can only beat up on 2A's but cant take on any 3a's atleast greenwood plays ppl that are worth a crap (sorry all the ppl from cylde i wish yall the best but he brought greenwood into so now im gonna bring clyde into it) so yall are suppose to have some bad ass defense i havent seen it yet.

sirhc11
09-20-2004, 09:35 PM
Would you get your facts straight before you start spouting off your own facts! How many times do I have to tell you people I'm not from Clyde. I am from Abilene, TX.

J-Kwon
09-20-2004, 09:35 PM
haha..wildstangs is a cooooooool guy, watch out now! and the stronger teams in district? It looks like its Snyder and Wylie, then everybody else, dang sure not including sweetwater.

Ranger05
09-20-2004, 09:41 PM
hey sirhc11 how come uve told ppl u were from cylde

Ranger05
09-20-2004, 09:42 PM
clyde*

sirhc11
09-20-2004, 09:44 PM
Sweetwater will not make the playoffs this year I will guarantee that. Was it Lubbock Cooper they got beat by the first week. Too bad Lubbock Cooper isnt even a playoff team. Would you please shut up about Sweetwater ya'll live on ya'lls own little cloud nine. When ya'll are beat out in football ya'll will get to sit on cloud nine again during basketball season and state Sweetwater this, Sweetwater that, all to be disappointed in being beat in basketball too. Sorry 'bout your luck, Sweetwater.

sirhc11
09-20-2004, 09:46 PM
Who have I told I was from Clyde?

Ranger05
09-20-2004, 09:46 PM
ok tell me who is gonna take sweetwaters spot i wanna know what u rank district 4-3A

sirhc11
09-20-2004, 09:47 PM
Actually being ranked No. 8 in state in 5A I would have to say I wasn't ranked in district 4-3a being as I am from a 5A school.

sirhc11
09-20-2004, 09:48 PM
I would say Clyde. That is if they get their horrible offense going. If not then I would say Merkel.

Ranger05
09-20-2004, 09:49 PM
no tell me who u think will take sweetwaters spot EX 1 abilene wiley 2 sweetwater 3 snyder etc

wildstangs
09-20-2004, 09:49 PM
http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=19250

lobo12
09-20-2004, 09:51 PM
good one wildstangs

Ranger05
09-20-2004, 09:51 PM
i wouldnt say sweetwater wont make the playoffs i will be anything they do

sirhc11
09-20-2004, 09:52 PM
1. Abilene Wylie 2. Snyder 3. Clyde (if they get their offense going) if not) Merkel

Ranger05
09-20-2004, 09:52 PM
good job wildstangs so explain that one sirhc11

Green Ranger
09-20-2004, 09:53 PM
Sweetwater and Clyde, my deepest apologies!!!!!!!!!!!! As far as Abilene goes, I am sorry for your team. I am sure if you coach gets a hold of this you will be as well. There is an I in Abilene and it is a good thing cause they are ranked it is not because of you SirHC

sirhc11
09-20-2004, 09:54 PM
Wildstangs, let me clear this up for you. I live in Clyde I go to school in Abilene. Since this is a 3A chat forum I put there is no speed from Clyde. I cant put Abilene High because they are 5A.

Ranger Mom
09-20-2004, 09:56 PM
Sorry to ruin your party guys...but I don't like the tone of this thread and am closing it!