westTXbest
09-19-2004, 07:35 PM
What r ya'lls predictions?

TheDOCTORdre
09-19-2004, 07:39 PM
greenwood by 4

westTXbest
09-20-2004, 08:13 AM
i think Greenwood will come around this game.

oh well
09-20-2004, 08:19 AM
Greenwood has already come around. Look out for them and their run offense. THeir defense is getting better each week.

Green Ranger
09-20-2004, 08:42 AM
I love the Rangers, however I believe the only win out of this week for te Rangers is if they stay healthy. If I remember correctly, the Mustangs are coming to Greenwood which favors the Rangers. However I have heard that some of the Rangers are unhappy with losing which hasnt happened alot (I believe a total of three games in two previous years). Like I have said, it doesnt matter what your record is pre-district, as long as you get to the play-offs there is a clean slate. Look at the one loss for the Rangers three years ago to Bandera in the State Championship. Bandera barely made it out of their district. I look for Andrews to win a close game and the Rangers and Little Wilber to continue to improve and get ready for district.

Ranger Mom
09-20-2004, 08:52 AM
Originally posted by Green Ranger
I love the Rangers, however I believe the only win out of this week for te Rangers is if they stay healthy. If I remember correctly, the Mustangs are coming to Greenwood which favors the Rangers. However I have heard that some of the Rangers are unhappy with losing which hasnt happened alot (I believe a total of three games in two previous years). Like I have said, it doesnt matter what your record is pre-district, as long as you get to the play-offs there is a clean slate. Look at the one loss for the Rangers three years ago to Bandera in the State Championship. Bandera barely made it out of their district. I look for Andrews to win a close game and the Rangers and Little Wilber to continue to improve and get ready for district.

Actually...we play in Andrews again this year!:(

No predictions from this Mom!!

Green Ranger
09-20-2004, 08:58 AM
Why are the Rangers going back to Andrews, I remember last year and wasn't to fond of Andrews. Nothing against them, their field unless it has been fixed wasnt the best. Giving Andrews home field really gives them the advantage. Hope the Rangers proves me wrong.

Ranger Mom
09-20-2004, 09:31 AM
I really don't know why we are playing them there again this year. We played Snyder and Andrews last season both at their fields...and did the same again this year.

We have 3 district games at home though...we will just travel to Lamesa and Ft. Stockton!

Green Ranger
09-20-2004, 09:55 AM
Could it have something to do with the fact that Greenwood Visitors stands resembles a sardine can and or the fact that there is still no track around the football field. For those of you who know me and know where I am coming from understand when I say, Greenwood ISD has the potential of becoming a great place. There a few people that in my opinion need to step aside.

westTXbest
09-20-2004, 06:31 PM
Well lobo12 what r your predictions on this game.

oh well
09-20-2004, 06:49 PM
If you have 3 home games @ District you try to have 2 pre District games at home. It does not matter who played who last year on the re alignment year. Every thing could be the same as the year before. You try to set it up so you have 5 games @ home and 5 games away each year for 2 years. The you re do your schedule.

Ranger Mom
09-20-2004, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by oh well
If you have 3 home games @ District you try to have 2 pre District games at home. It does not matter who played who last year on the re alignment year. Every thing could be the same as the year before. You try to set it up so you have 5 games @ home and 5 games away each year for 2 years. The you re do your schedule.

I'm sure that's what happened here. Last season we had only 3 home games....we played away 4 or 5 weeks in a row!