PDA

View Full Version : Devine vs. Bandera

bulldogman06
09-18-2004, 10:56 PM
Did anybody see the Devine Bandera Game? if so i would like to hear your opinion on how you think it went and who you believe should have won. thanks

bulldogman06
09-18-2004, 11:00 PM
somebody please comment on this game i want to know your opinions if u have any. you say you konw 3a football, lets see what you think about this game!

Bandera YaYa
09-18-2004, 11:41 PM
Unfortunately, I did not get to the game, as I had a death in my family, but I talked to one of the coach's wives and she told me that we should of had 3 more touchdowns....she said between us making some dumb mistakes and bad calls from the refs, we lost my one TD.......I first thought Devine was not rated very well, but someone told me today , they are ranked 8th??? Any one know anything about their ranking? Sure wish I could have made it.....did you think there were some bad calls????

intocable_cowboy
09-19-2004, 01:08 AM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
I first thought Devine was not rated very well, but someone told me today , they are ranked 8th??? Any one know anything about their ranking?

Way to go Devine, bringing a better name to District 29, lol... They are ranked 5th in region IV according to this board. Not a bad team, last year i think they went pretty deep into the playoffs for a team from District 29.