PDA

View Full Version : Manor players

True94
09-18-2004, 09:27 PM
Hey i just wanted to say to the Manor players to keeps yalls head up. Yall have taken the program to expectations that people around manor only dreamed about for so many years. when i was at manor we dreamed about the playoffs and yall are dreaming about state titles and nearly got one last year. Keep yalls heads up and remember how far yall have come in such a short time. Anthony keep ur head up and dont worry about not getting the ball. While everybody else is paying so much attention to u look what ur teammates are doing. Dont worry ur plays will come just be patient. Goodluck guys and get ready for cameron, bring home a district championship, i dont think manor has had one in about 20 years! goodluck guys

Hupernikomen
09-18-2004, 09:38 PM
nice post.

Manor players should be very proud of the respect they have earned thus far in 2004 season. A loss before the playoffs isn't the end of the season and sometimes has many benefits, though all loses are tough to take (especially a shoot out like this won was).

LH Panther Mom
09-18-2004, 10:24 PM
It could've been anyone's ballgame, up until the last 3 or 4 minutes. Trust me, we were not trying to score so dang many points, just enough to stay ahead. Manor's team played an outstanding game.

BIGGBROTHER
09-18-2004, 10:44 PM
never give up
good one

LHMom
09-19-2004, 06:10 PM
I'll just add that I agree. It was a TOUGH ballgame. No one was relaxed until the last minute.

here's hoping we meet again down the road in the playoffs!