PDA

View Full Version : LSU goes down...

KTJ
09-18-2004, 05:49 PM
They should have lost to Oregon State a few weeks ago. But now, they finally go down and the defending co-national champions have lost.

My prediciton is still standing that LSU wouldn't go back to the NC game.

18handicap
09-18-2004, 05:58 PM
So what we lost.......we have a freshman quarterback.....we are expected to lose a few games this year.....at least we have won the NC.......when was the last time that the T-sips or the Gomers been to a NC......maybe in the stands.

My take -- where was the Personal Foul on the extra point. CBS has shown it over and over and over and can't find it. I can't wait to hear the explanation from the SEC about it.

Maybe this saved Tuberville's job at AU so we can kick his rear 8 out of 10 years.

It shouldn't have to down to the extra point -- AU played well when they needed to.

A point just made by CBS -- there were no undefeated teams in Division I football last year. At least, we lost early like we did to Florida last year so we still have a slim chance -- quit gloating.

spiveyrat
09-18-2004, 06:03 PM
The officials gave that game to Auburn. That WAS an interception by the LSU defender right before the last TD.

18handicap
09-18-2004, 06:10 PM
Just listened to Coach Saban on the LSU network and he said that the penalty on the extra point was some new rule about jumping up to block and landing on a player?? He said how they determine where he was attempting to land....He said that it was a cheap way to lose the game, but we should have taken care of business before that happened. It was just one game in a long season and it was a learning experience for the young kids on the team and they will get better from it.

BALLER69
09-18-2004, 06:13 PM
YEA THE MUD BUGS LOST!!!!!!!!!1

big daddy russ
09-18-2004, 07:42 PM
War Eagle, Baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D

Ranger05
09-18-2004, 09:05 PM
Honestly i thought that there were better teams last year than LSU, LSU just got lucky. But also it does take a lot of luck to get into the national championship because the best teams dont always play each other im not tryin to take anything away from LSU they had a great team last year i just wish i could have seen them line up against USC to see who was the better team.

PhiI C
09-18-2004, 09:15 PM
It just proves my point that I make over and over. Division 1 College Football needs to stop living in the past and have a real playoff system like Division 2 and 3.