PDA

View Full Version : Polls:

bulldog65
11-11-2002, 07:29 PM
Defending Champion Everman moves up! #61 to #60 on Data Poll, Ha, Ha, I'd laugh if I could keep from crying. I keep waiting for this mathmatical formula to work itself out , but it doesn't appear it will. Some real numbers.

511PF-95PA no public school classification except 6-man has more points scored.
50 pts per game avg. same thing
11 pts per game on defense, only two schools have scored more than 7 on defense, Lawton Ike 33, Kennedale 42. Since the Kennedale game the defense has allowed 14 points last 6 games. I think they fixed what was wrong.
39.9 Margin of victory

Keep in mind the starters have not played much more than half a game since week 4. I guess the next 5 weeks it will iron out.

WHO LET THE DAWGS OUT!!!
:rolleyes:

rholl
11-11-2002, 07:35 PM
Now stats and polls go out the window...we win...we play again.....we lose....we hit the gym!
Lets go Bulldogs.....one game at a time
Good luck guys
I sure have enjoyed the title of
"State Champions"this yr.
Lets do it again!!!!

eye of the tiger
11-11-2002, 08:11 PM
I have not bothered to find out what criteria data poll uses, but I think it needs to be altered a bit whatever it is. Im pretty sure they did get one right though. # 207 Presidio

Old Dog
11-11-2002, 11:55 PM
Bulldog65, Fear not, lots of us here in centex have great respect for your team. Most of us old gezzers have seen your boys remain highly rated many times prior (deservedly so). Some of our "jr.high" posters can't find page 2 in the sports section to know what the rest of the state is doing. They don't realize that there are programs out there that have been competitive longer than they been alive.

OldSchoolBulldog
11-12-2002, 12:02 AM
Don't pay attention to these polls. The games will settle it.

2001GiddingsLB
11-12-2002, 12:36 AM
I really respect ya'll program but the large margin of victory posted could just be because ya'll played weak teams.