PDA

View Full Version : La Grange - Caldwell

Pudlugger
09-18-2004, 09:15 AM
Both teams open district play next Friday. The Hornets are 3-0 and looking very strong on both sides of the ball. La Grange is 1-2 completing a tough predistrict schedule including Cuero, Sealy and Gonzales. The LG defense is solidifying into another very stingy bunch, swarming to the ball and defending the pass well. The LG offense is struggling having no passing game, and relying on the option to the point of obsession. The Leps won last night because their defense stopped the Apache potent spread offense time and time again. Credit to the Apache defense for making the needed adjustments to shut down the Lep running game in the second half. Unless the La Grange offense diversifies by developing a passing attack it could be a long season.

Leopard213
09-18-2004, 10:43 AM
4th and inches and a sweep around the left side?

BIGGBROTHER
09-18-2004, 11:02 AM
buahahahahahaha la mange
in the playoffs
woo hoo

Pudlugger
09-18-2004, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by BIGGBROTHER
buahahahahahaha la mange
in the playoffs
woo hoo

I don't know what your beef is bud, but don't worry the Leps will meet the Hippos soon enough. :mad:

LH Panther Mom
09-18-2004, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by Pudlugger
I don't know what your beef is bud, but don't worry the Leps will meet the Hippos soon enough. :mad:

:clap: :clap:

Pudlugger
09-18-2004, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by Leopard213
4th and inches and a sweep around the left side?

Yeah, that was not the best call. Not surprising though. Theoretically, when the D is keying on the middle and option pitch around the corner can score, except that all the oppossing coaches know Coach V likes to do this and they are not fooled.
Remember Commerce in 2001 State? Happened there too.How 'bout a belly right to the fullback? Worked great against Sealy in round one last November. Oh well, the D came in and did the job last night. Exciting game wasn't it?

BIGGBROTHER
09-18-2004, 05:18 PM
theirs no beef man
pud you have backed everybody and that deserves applause
yes hutto will meet la mange and it will be a fight
im sorry about the la mange its just funny to me
dont be like LH pansy mom and get twisted in the wrong places
go lepers!

Johnny Utah
09-18-2004, 05:48 PM
Even though Caldwell is 3-0, all the pressure is on them. La Grange has none. 1-2 and still learning. Tough district for sure. Hutto???? Playoffs??? In this district??? Going to be tough!!!!

chs_cheer06
09-18-2004, 06:47 PM
I know its probably going to be a good game.. Dont forget we're meeting to take pictures....

BIGGBROTHER
09-18-2004, 08:22 PM
tough yeah centex is the toughest diehard fans and players made of steel
i havent seen this hard of hitting since thorndale was using roids
liberty hill has the toughest run and an ok defence
rockdale ah
caldwell running back only real athlete
manor swain will make you bleed
cameron is like a little brother youll beat them but they will fight
la grange tough for second teamers
smithville toughest thing about this game is the drive their
hutto in all honesty has the most talent just lame coaches
giddings will be something to do on friday night
all in all these teams are some of the toughest
most lack discipline i believe thats why liberty hill has won so much and beaten down defences left and right
if hutto and manor had kept focused and mouths shut LH would in a sadder bracket
Liberty hill Players stay healthy coaches stay on them
your discipline is winning

La Grange
09-18-2004, 08:56 PM
I do not know how you can figure a program of the caliber of Hutto to have the most talent. La Grange a team of second teamers? This team of second teamers has beat your mighty hippos two years in a row in blowouts, so with 6 and 7 returning I think our team of second teamers will due fine.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
09-18-2004, 09:01 PM
Well said, Tanner.

BIGGBROTHER
09-18-2004, 10:48 PM
ok good i hope rely on the past its soon to be all you have

Mandy
09-18-2004, 10:56 PM
dont be like LH pansy mom and get twisted in the wrong places

BUAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

jason
09-18-2004, 10:58 PM
i take it these two towns dont get a long too well, lol...

Mandy
09-18-2004, 11:05 PM
never over analyze what you read.

BIGGBROTHER
09-18-2004, 11:06 PM
ah its all in good fun anyone who takes this seriously should stop watching varsity blues and the program
everyone here goes quite when a player falls
and applauds when they get back up

jason
09-18-2004, 11:32 PM
Originally posted by Mandy
never over analyze what you read. lol, trust me...people take some of the things i say WAY too seriously lol...

Mandy
09-19-2004, 12:00 AM
no no no....trust ME, people here take what I say too seriously and should get their face checked. They must realize I DO NOT like them and could careless if they didn't awake to see a beautiful sunrise.

And I second that Varsity Blues thing. If parents and kids would stop pretending their football dream is based on some movie plot then maybe we'd actually play for what it's worth. And what is it worth you ask yourself? Come on now, you can play God and answer this question yourself.

oh and btw, J/K hehe h aha lol lolololololooooooolllllzzzzzzzzzzz

hutex04
09-19-2004, 12:05 AM
Hey Big did you play football for hutto, or do u play for Hutto now? The only rival hutto has is thorndale, and they cant even play together anymore (thorndale 1a now)

theyoefnshow
09-19-2004, 09:21 AM
Sorry to say buddy but Hutto is playin basketball come week 11. Too many other teams in 193A that will take them down. They MIGHT get 5th but that is assuming they can beat Giddings or Rockdale.

52madmidget
09-19-2004, 12:04 PM
Hey do you know 19 3 a at all. You really think Hutto will be done in week 11. Whys that?

52madmidget
09-19-2004, 12:14 PM
9/3/2004 7:30 PM Giddings 20 Yoakum 45
9/10/2004 7:30 PM Columbus 31 Giddings 3
9/10/2004 7:30 PM Rockdale 26 Waco Robinson 46
9/17/2004 7:30 PM Rockdale 0 Taylor 30

Have you even seen Hutto play? I mean come on the two teams that Giddings and Rockdale played and beat they didn't even beat by much. Think about it there was a 7 point difference between how much Manor(ranked no.1) and Hutto Lost to Liberty Hill. The only difference is the score was lower at Hutto because the team Held Liberty Hill till the 4th. Unless i'm missing something but i haven't heard rave reviews on either Giddings or Rockdale.

theyoefnshow
09-19-2004, 12:46 PM
Do I know 19 3A? I've kept up with virtually every single team there for going on 10 years. Rockdale, Giddings, Cameron, La Grange and Manor are ALWAYS a force to deal with. Caldwell MIGHT be something this year as well. Giddings & Rockdale might be down right now but I expect them to still put up a fight. I'll go on record now and say that there will not be a team in this district that goes undefeated. This district may be competive but for the most part, Cameron, Rockdale, Caldwell and Giddings have somewhat....grown up together. Smithville, Manor & La Grange we're also very familiar with as we play them regularly. Hutto here is the outcast if you want to call them that. They better come ready each and every week or get ready for *thump thump thump*

LH Panther Mom
09-19-2004, 12:50 PM
Stupid question, but who are you predicting that Smithville is going to beat?

theyoefnshow
09-19-2004, 12:52 PM
haha....
I said no team will be undefeated. Not each team will win a game. But hey.....if Smithville beats Caldwell, I'd be tickled to death!

La Grange
09-19-2004, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by 52madmidget
9/3/2004 7:30 PM Giddings 20 Yoakum 45
9/10/2004 7:30 PM Columbus 31 Giddings 3
9/10/2004 7:30 PM Rockdale 26 Waco Robinson 46
9/17/2004 7:30 PM Rockdale 0 Taylor 30

Have you even seen Hutto play? I mean come on the two teams that Giddings and Rockdale played and beat they didn't even beat by much. Think about it there was a 7 point difference between how much Manor(ranked no.1) and Hutto Lost to Liberty Hill. The only difference is the score was lower at Hutto because the team Held Liberty Hill till the 4th. Unless i'm missing something but i haven't heard rave reviews on either Giddings or Rockdale.

You have your scores wrong. Giddings thumped Columbus 31-3, not the other way around. Giddings also beat a tough Sealy team that gave La Grange a loss in week 3. For Rockdales sake they have played two teams that would score 60+ points on every team that Hutto has played except for Liberty Hill.

BIGGBROTHER
09-19-2004, 02:51 PM
nobody wants to be beat by hutto but they will
i give credit and respect to all teams in this district
yall have far better coaching
the hippos are hungry like pitbulls at the first taste of blood
if they do lose like you say they are
then you have so much more gray matter than anyone in this sport and i would like to know your picks for the superbowl
we will take a trip to vegas and become rich people
if not
hutto will being serving crow PIE! and miller highlife(age permitting) after each game
please keep us on the back burner talk your talk
and we'll pick you up after knocking you down

all these teams may have grown up together
huttos team has grownup together and little brother is all grown up
good game to all

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
09-19-2004, 03:15 PM
I guess that I've failed to read where any Rockdale poster has said that Rockdale is going to roll over Hutto. You are forgetting that the game is played on the field, and nothing on this board is relavent to the game's outcome. District has begun. Everyone's record is (0-0). What every team did to the 3 games prior to this week has no bearing on the rest of the season and it is time you understand that. It's time to let your team do the talking by their playing on the field, not you.

BIGGBROTHER
09-19-2004, 03:20 PM
WELL YEAH
did you strain yourself thinking of that thats what ive been saying all along

hey elmer
hippos are coming the hippos are coming
buahahahahahahahaha
CHOMP!

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
09-19-2004, 03:23 PM
Well, if you're saying it, then why don't you do it?

hutex04
09-19-2004, 03:57 PM
Hutto will have no problem with Rockdale, I'm not worried about that game at all. And I will gladly eat my words if hutto loses to Rockdale also.

BIGGBROTHER
09-19-2004, 04:38 PM
hutto 42 rockdale 0
you shutting piehole priceless

not on our worst day and not on your best

Pudlugger
09-19-2004, 04:44 PM
hutto 42 rockdale 0
you shutting piehole priceless

Why is everyone picking on Rockdale? Hutto is a competetive team in D19 as is Rockdale and the others (except Smithville, to be brutally honest). Let's get back to the subject of this thread. What are your predictions for the La Grange Caldwell game? What does Caldwell have and how do the play football?:cool:

BIGGBROTHER
09-19-2004, 05:03 PM
pardon pug get a little anxious man aint had football in almost 2 weeks hippos are lickin their chops for some ligers

la grange by 15

saw caldwell play bellvile good running back
potbelly qb or maybe it was pads
sound defense but little conditioning

Pudlugger
09-19-2004, 05:35 PM
Well one thing about La Grange is they are well conditioned, especially the defense. They spent the better part of the second half on the field against Gonzales when the O failed to convert and still preserved a 3 point lead to win the game. The Lep D is officially salty. The Lep O, however, has not solidified yet, and has been unable to move the chains in the second half. I would not be surprised to see a few personel changes this Friday. I'm going out on a homer limb here and predict La Grange wins by 7.:)

Mandy
09-19-2004, 05:39 PM
yes...sad...little brother is all grown up. And I did enjoy reading the PIE remark...made me laugh.

hutex04
09-19-2004, 06:02 PM
Rockdale was saying earlier in the year that they would have no problem with Hutto, now they are quiet. So its not just Hutto talking. As for La Grange and Caldwell
La Grange 22 Caldwell 18
dont ask me how i got that score, it just poped in my head lol

cgaceb
09-19-2004, 08:30 PM
pardon pug get a little anxious man aint had football in almost 2 weeks hippos are lickin their chops for some ligers

la grange by 15

Don't forget those "unconditioned Hornets" played at 1 oclock in the afternoon week zero and had 6 two way starters. I bet they are in a lot better shape now. As for a pot bellied QB, You must not have went to the same game I went too.

chs_cheer06
09-19-2004, 08:35 PM

la grange by 15

Caldwell does NOT have a potbelly QB... You must of been seeing something... that was really rude too!

Johnny Utah
09-19-2004, 08:45 PM
Leps prevail, too much tradition. Rock over Hutto(trying to get tradition).

CHSBaseball07
09-19-2004, 09:04 PM
CALDWELL OVER LAGRANGE...........20-14...........(those numbers just came to me dont question them.) haha

BIGGBROTHER
09-19-2004, 09:54 PM
hey hey i said it looked like he had a potbelly or pads pardon my ignorance but thats what it looked like especialy when some of the lineman where faster than him
and 6 starter going both ways with over 32 kids total
sory i retract la mange 21- caldwell 0

chs_cheer06
09-19-2004, 10:11 PM
Yeah pardon your ignorance.. AND our qb is one of the fastest person's on our team... Maybe you was watching the wrong team!

Caldwell OVER LaGrange!!

theyoefnshow
09-19-2004, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by chs_cheer06
Yeah pardon your ignorance.. AND our qb is one of the fastest person's on our team... Maybe you was watching the wrong team!

Caldwell OVER LaGrange!!

Work on the grammar sweetie please. Should say:
"Our QB is one of the fastest PEOPLE," and "Maybe you WERE watching the wrong team.

hutex04
09-19-2004, 11:32 PM
Just because Hutto has no tradition in Football, does not mean they will lose to Rockdale. I dont remember rockdale having much tradition

BIGGBROTHER
09-20-2004, 02:17 AM
nah i was watching your team his pads i guess made him look like he had a potbelly he was not your fastest for that game
probably because he was going both ways and was one of five players playing hard
also cramping all over the field im not saying he wasnt good
he held the offense together and your running back was a work horse
ive seen what happens to teams that rely on only a few players
thats why i said la grange to win

im the king of bad grammer woo hoo
,,,,,,,...........()();'' their you go put them were you like

BIGGBROTHER
09-20-2004, 02:19 AM
Rockdale does have tradition
win=12pack
lose=case
tie=party with the other team till someone pukes
which decides the winner
at least thats what it use to be

BIGGBROTHER
09-20-2004, 02:47 AM
and hutto does to have a tradition
hiring crappy coaches
exept walker he was good

cunbed10
09-20-2004, 08:09 AM
I'm pulling for Ya Caldwell, I really want to attend this game .

hutex04
09-20-2004, 09:29 AM
I like coach Bujuano (dont know how to spell it.

BIGGBROTHER
09-20-2004, 09:32 AM
he is good the kids love all the coaches
all the coaches that accept responsibility and dont give up on the kids before the game and lie down during

chs_cheer06
09-20-2004, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by theyoefnshow
Work on the grammar sweetie please. Should say:
"Our QB is one of the fastest PEOPLE," and "Maybe you WERE watching the wrong team.

This AIN'T NO English class! So it don't really matter....

BIGGBROTHER
10-30-2004, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by Pudlugger

just remembering the good ole days man i was a jerk

Pudlugger
10-30-2004, 10:07 PM
No, just a loyal fan. It was a good contest but the best team won. Good luck the rest of the way. Hutto is one of my favorite teams, really. I mean, who can't love the Hippos? I look forward to them winning state someday. That community is going up like a rocket.