PDA

View Full Version : Just pure greatness(IMHO)...:)

SintonFan
09-18-2004, 04:01 AM
My wife had a horrible day today(a tough week actually). To meet her halfway I decided to skip the T-shirt meet and greet when it was supposed to (thank you 66 and p4s that I didn't really have to) and "Relieve her of the the responsibility of our children." Goodness she needs a break because of her high-pressure job. When I got to my parent's house Zach's grandmother(my mom) decided he should go to Wal-Mart too. It's 'his sister's birthday' he said and he(who is ten ;)) knows what she would like to have. He HAD to go to pick out a gift for her.(Thats my boy:) )
So I was left with my daughter listening to the game with me in the third quarter. She loves Pirate football, too. I told her," Sweety, I need to post an update OK?"
She looked at me funny and grabbed a sheet a paper to write on.
I had printed out a few posters that read,"SintonFan was here."
The first two were too small and I discarded them off to the side. I had the poster in huge print," SintonFan was her" at the game but pirate4state took a halftime photo so it wasn't needed.
I know this is not "greatness" to many of you all, but this is the paper my daughter used to scribble on...
http://img14.exs.cx/img14/8999/Mirandascan1.jpg
I just wanted to share that with you.
BTW, my son picked out a "Barbie Vanity" for Miranda.
I guess they know what they want...

:thinking: :D :)

Chris Hart
09-18-2004, 08:13 AM
Cool, kids are awesome!:)

44INAROW
09-18-2004, 09:37 AM
Sounds like Miranda and Zach have a good dad and Sinfan's wife has a good and thoughtful husband!

LH Panther Mom
09-18-2004, 10:06 AM
Awwww.... :clap:

vet93
09-18-2004, 11:00 AM
I love it....sure makes you feel good about being a daddy!!!!