PDA

View Full Version : Liberty vs. Stafford score?

eagle08
09-17-2004, 11:35 PM
Anyone have the final on this one?

Eagles52
09-17-2004, 11:56 PM
according to texashsfootball.com Stafford wins 23-14, so a tough 0-4 start for the team that was favored by most to win 23-3a, seems like they have a lot to work out between now and district but they are so talented I'm sure they will still be in the hunt for the district title and the playoffs

sahen
09-18-2004, 02:12 AM
liberty lost....i dont remember the score but my parents went to the game and called and told me that liberty lost...i dont think by much though....:\ looks slim for liberty...i dont konw if this is true but my parents said the biggest lineman for liberty tonight was 225 lb....wow...it might be a long year...hopefully they will figure something out

AggieJohn
09-18-2004, 02:36 AM
Dear Liberty,

It is with my regrets that i wish to remind you that it's not cool to go from 10-0 to 0-10. I wish to address that the current state of your football team is in dire need of help. While you are adquately staffed with good position players, you can't seem to come out with a W. I so desperately long to see yall make the playoffs this year. We all know that we go out in the first round when we make the playoffs. That's the beauty of Liberty, we are consistent. Umpteenth years in a row of being in the playoffs is a streak that we would like to keep. I should remind you that if you do win, Coach Stewart keeps his job. Do whatever you want with that, that's a freebie. What's going to cost you is if you don't correct your current methods of play, coach jackson is going to have a lot of time warming up for basketball. Thanks and Gig'em.

Blood makes the grass grow,
john