PDA

View Full Version : La Grange-Gonzales

Pudlugger
09-17-2004, 11:28 PM
La Grange wins in a defensive sqeeker 10-7. Great defensive effort by the Leps. The Apache passing game was pretty much contained all night and the Leps held on for the win. The LG player injured in the second period and taken off the field by ambulance is alright. He suffered a concussion and sprained neck but was back on the sidelines by the fourth period. He gave everyone quite a scare but thankfully he's going to be alright.

Way to hang in there Leps! Now get ready for Caldwell, they are tough.

BIGGBROTHER
09-17-2004, 11:40 PM
go la mange!
ra ra leotards
yay lepers

but seriously best wishes to the injured player make a fast recovery

SintonFan
09-17-2004, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by Pudlugger
La Grange wins in a defensive sqeeker 10-7. Great defensive effort by the Leps. The Apache passing game was pretty much contained all night and the Leps held on for the win. The LG player injured in the second period and taken off the field by ambulance is alright. He suffered a concussion and sprained neck but was back on the sidelines by the fourth period. He gave everyone quite a scare but thankfully he's going to be alright.

Way to hang in there Leps! Now get ready for Caldwell, they are tough.
Congratulations Leopards!
You guys showed your spots and I'm glad you pulled out a tough victory. I hope the best for La Grange the rest of the season.:)
Pud, what's the kid's name? He's a tough young man. I hope he does great after that scare.:cool:

Pudlugger
09-17-2004, 11:57 PM
Dale Gartin #27. Thanks Sinton Fan and congrats on your big win too.

Pudlugger
09-18-2004, 12:00 AM
Originally posted by BIGGBROTHER
go la mange!
ra ra leotards
yay lepers

but seriously best wishes to the injured player make a fast recovery

Ha Ha very clever. But thanks for the concern. See yall Oct 22nd.:mad: