PDA

View Full Version : Sinton 56 Beeville 7 final(more inside)

SintonFan
09-17-2004, 10:25 PM
Looking at the first half as that is what I witnessed.
Sinton recieved the ball and basically ran the ball into and around the Beeville defense. TD! 7-0 Pirates with the line looking nice.
Beeville got the ball back and botched the punt. The teams traded turnovers after that. Sinton marched a short field(with Daniel looking very accurate) with Daniel runnig inside for a 35 yrd TD.
Sinton D reallt settled down after that and returned a 70 yrd interception for another TD.
21-0 with 10:34 left in the half.
Beeville went back to the run with some success and used a fake punt(tricky Soza) to move the chains. Sinton stiffened and forced a 4th and 20. Pirates got the ball on their twelve and made it to their 39 but
backtracked and punted. Sinton held strong and got the ball back around their 40(scrappy Castillo!) with little over a minute to go. A perfect arc from Daniel led to a 60 yrd TD pass!:cool:
Nothing much happened after that and the score at the half was Sinton 28-0.

The stats from the first half from the announcer was something like(I missed someof it) Sinton 300 yrds to Beevilles 60.
Great line play by those Pirates!
:clap: :clap: :clap:
I listened to the game for the second but had some cool distractions.
Maybe a fellow Sinton poster can fill in the second half.:)

PhiI C
09-17-2004, 10:53 PM
Way to go Pirates! A great performance against an outstanding Beeville team who is much better than the final score indicates.

SintonFan_inAustin
09-17-2004, 11:02 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: nice play calling on offense and great adjustment on defense after shaky start.:clap: :clap:

SintonFan
09-17-2004, 11:06 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan_inAustin
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: nice play calling on offense and great adjustment on defense after shaky start.:clap: :clap:
I'm gonna start a thread in your name SintonFan_inAustin! :eek: :eek: :D :clap:

gobbler grad
09-18-2004, 01:03 AM
:clap: way to go sinton!!
see you all next week in gobbler country!!
good luck to all!!