Goldenstick
09-17-2004, 10:37 PM
Navasota is looking really tough!!

j_dog
09-17-2004, 10:42 PM
Our new number one team! :) :clap:

downlower
09-17-2004, 10:46 PM
Navasota does not play a very tough preseason schedule, we will see how good they are when it comes to district play.

venomous tat2
09-17-2004, 11:42 PM
How can say our schedule is not tuff all of the teams we've played so far are picked to make the playoffs.

Waco-Connally has a good team & are picked to make the playoffs.
Gatesville also has a good team & is in the same dist with CC & are picked to make the playoffs.
Hou-Davis not as good as CC or G-ville but are suppose to make the playoffs.
Elgin had turnovers that setup scoring oppt and they are pretty god a well so don't think our schedule is soft or whatever the kids worked hard to win these games.Don't HATE!!

SintonFan
09-17-2004, 11:46 PM
Originally posted by Strike Fast
Navasota rolls....4-0
45-10?
I'd say the Rattlers stike fast and often!
Congratulations on a quality win.:clap: :cool:
I want to here more about your team guys.

downlower
09-17-2004, 11:57 PM
I am not say that Navasota does not have a good team, i just think they play a soft preseason schedule. I think you are taking what i said the wrong way, the reason i said that they play a soft preseaon is because i don't think that beating the teams that they have played, gives them the number one ranking.

Chopblock
09-18-2004, 12:47 AM
Navasota has a good team. They will do well in their District.

Bull's-eye
09-18-2004, 02:22 AM
Congratulations Rattlers!! Stay focused, because everybody will be trying to knock out one of the top 3A teams in the state. The higher the ranking, the harder they will try to pull the upset.

Speed24
09-18-2004, 03:30 AM
I dont care what ya'll say about Navasota.. they are for real i know from playing them last yr..and with smith still in the backfield they wont be stopped during district play.. good luck to navasota...have a good season Markeith, and chris!

ROY
09-18-2004, 05:22 AM
WAY TO GO RATTLERS!!!
KEEP ON ROLLING!!!

3afan
09-18-2004, 06:18 AM
Originally posted by downlower
Navasota does not play a very tough preseason schedule, we will see how good they are when it comes to district play.

ya cant knock the sched - all these teams have been go to very good the past few seasons .... but i dont think Nav wants to be #1, its very hazardous these days!

Rattlermom
09-18-2004, 08:11 AM
I am with Venomous Tat, don't knock our preseason schedule!

The Rattlers are playing their hearts out. Every one of them. This Senior group always has "clicked" on and off the field. They are used to winning, and won't ever give up! I have watched them since the 7th grade.

Way to go Rattlers on a great win! Keep it up and keep injury free!

venomous tat2
09-18-2004, 10:56 AM
We don't care about a#1 ranking we just wan't to get better each week and hope to be playing in Dec.Not once did any of our kids or fans cry about not being ranked in the top 25 at the start of the season we know what we have down here, better than any critic or pollster like rattler mom said THEY click well togather and are well coached.

NHSRattler60
09-18-2004, 01:43 PM
Despite the win, we were sloppy. However don't expect the same next week. Next week we meet another top 20 team in Texarkana Lib-eyl. We need everyones support in Tyler.