PDA

View Full Version : Bellville/lagrange outcome

jykoy
10-26-2001, 10:14 PM
WHO WON?? Details please!

jykoy
10-26-2001, 10:29 PM
31-7 vs La Grange
Look out for Bellville! I'm telling you, they are better than y'all may think. If this doesn't up their rankings, I dont know what will.

[This message has been edited by jykoy (edited October 26, 2001).]

jykoy
10-26-2001, 10:52 PM
NO COMMENTS??! THIS WIN IS HUGE!

eye of the tiger
10-26-2001, 11:02 PM
Bellville looking good. anytime you beat lagrange its a good win but tonight Bville won large. congrats

kegger
10-26-2001, 11:35 PM
as a member of the jv squad i realize just how good this years bellville team really is. After demolishing the leopords, the brahmas still remain undefeated and will have no problem staying that way to the end of the season.(2 games left) what else can i say? we are going to win the state championship undefeated.

bros543
10-26-2001, 11:40 PM
whoa now kegger, ofcourse the brahmas should win out, but lets get the job done and finished before promises. A more fair prediction would be, the brahmas have an undefeated regular season, and go far afterwards! good luck brahmas, and could you give a shout out to shogunn for me! thanks

jykoy
10-26-2001, 11:57 PM
I heard Bellville's backup sophomore qb, Jess Buenger, is supposed to be a badass. He's not only a good quarterback, but he punts the ball well too. watch out Brandon Eagan, after the performance you had tonight against la grange passing the ball, you might want to consider fighting for the position.

SintonFan
10-27-2001, 12:28 AM
Let me get this straight...Your a member of the Bellville jv squad and your downlow name is 'kegger'? Whoa! I think I went to the wrong school! You might of had a few to many if your discounting all the other good teams out there this early. Congrats to Bellville on their big win!

bros543
10-27-2001, 12:49 AM
sinton, austin county has/had the highest alcohol consumption in the nation!(few years ago) that might explain his downlo name

jykoy
10-27-2001, 01:13 AM
I guess, we'll let this one sit out here for discussion... Is Bellville as good as everyone says? Or do y'all even know anything about them? They are always the underdogs, but this year, they are set on proving people wrong. I hear their running back, Craig Harris is tearing up the field.

therealbulldogs
10-27-2001, 10:44 AM
If Bandera and Bellville play again this year will the TE play against Bandera? I know that last year after a while he refused to go back in.

jykoy
10-27-2001, 12:04 PM
TJ Houston is the tight end you are talking about. He was beat up after a long season, and he wasn't in particularly good shape. But this year, he is a good condition and stronger than last year.

kegger
10-27-2001, 02:39 PM
first of all to explain my username, my real name starts with a keeg. and second, the brahmas do have the players who can dominate in the playoffs. craig harris is fast and quick but also strong dragging two leapords for one of many first downs. the qb, eagan has a lot of expirience and talent that will lead us into the state game. and give some dang respect for bellville. did we not just beat la grange, the defending state champs. come on, you said la grange by three, did you? try bellville by more than twenty.

SintonFan
10-29-2001, 01:49 AM
Oh well, a joke is the only way someone should take the previous post about 'kegger' from me. I hope the 'world' for him, good luck.

bigman33
10-31-2001, 10:10 AM
Bellville will not do worth a darn in the playoffs, and they might not even beat my hometown of Smithville.

bros543
11-01-2001, 12:33 AM
Originally posted by bigman33:
Bellville will not do worth a darn in the playoffs, and they might not even beat my hometown of Smithville.what are you smoking?!?!?!, this is not the time to be biased for your loser hometown, bellville will steamroll right past the mighty tigers, i cant remember bellville ever losing to smithville, can you?? what in the blue hell would make you say that? haha, not that we care about smithville, but geez..

jykoy
11-01-2001, 12:57 PM
True Bros. Very true.

Offensive Coordinator
11-02-2001, 09:22 AM
bigman33 I know you have not been on this page talking down on other teams when you are from Smithville they suck have they even won a game yet. Just be lucky their not on Giddings schedule this year! Smithville beat Bellville yeah o.k. Haha! You're funny!