PDA

View Full Version : B'port vs Lil Elm

bigbullbacker
10-29-2002, 09:58 PM
what the weather goin to be like? My hoofs have turned too web feet.LOL Can the bulls get it goin in the first half against a team which played eagles a tough first half.....I can hear it, can u?
Stampede time GO BULLS

eye of the tiger
10-29-2002, 11:00 PM
Sat
Nov 02 Partly Cloudy 49°/35° . Cold but dry is the forcast right now. Subject to change any minute Im sure. I dont see Little Elm as being much of a threat to you guys rain or shine.

PPHSfan
10-29-2002, 11:43 PM
The Bulls will handle the Lobos without too much trouble, and Sanger will beat Lake Dallas....and there will be lots of Singing and Dancing in the town of Bridgeport late Friday night. And in nearby Decatur.....well I don't think the party will be as loud. :D

bigbullbacker
10-30-2002, 07:25 AM
PP u can bet if sanger wins decatur will be in denial,shock,Who Let The Dawgs Out!Then we would have control of our futher again!!!!!

The One
10-30-2002, 09:20 AM
Bigbullbacker you need to quit taking spelling lessons from Eaglesrules.

Bridgeport should win this game easily, my only concern is Little Elm passes the ball alot and that seems to be an area our Defense has struggled all year.

Will the Bulls find their offense that was averaging 42 pts a game early in the season? If so Bulls 49 Lobos 14.

If the Bulls cant find their offense, Bulls 28 Lobos 14.

repeat2002
10-30-2002, 10:04 AM
Bridgeport 47 Little Elm 7
Decatur should have been ahead 35-0 at halftime last week just as B'port should have been ahead at least 28-0 at half. I'm sure Decatur will be glad to be in the play-offs no matter who they have to play. Sanger is on a role right now and playing at home I think gives them a distinct advantage. LD may have a speed advantage which may negate Sanger's size. Whatever the outcome B'port and Decatur will both be in the play-offs - that has never happened. Battle of Big Sandy is over, ya'll are probably going to be in different brackets, so why not support each other, at least till basketball season.

DISLIGAF
10-30-2002, 01:53 PM
Let us for argument sake say that Sanger beats LD does Decatur then throw the game against LD so they don't have to face the DAWGS?

Greenbull
10-30-2002, 06:53 PM
It wouldn't matter if Decatur lost to Lake Dallas and they had played their best game. Assuming Sanger beats Lake Dallas and Bridgeport wins out, Sanger and Lake Dallas would both end up with 3-2 records; however, wouldn't Sanger make the playoffs because of their win over Lake Dallas?

bigbullbacker
10-30-2002, 08:43 PM
The One:
Bigbullbacker you need to quit taking spelling lessons from Eaglesrules.

Bridgeport should win this game easily, my only concern is Little Elm passes the ball alot and that seems to be an area our Defense has struggled all year.

Will the Bulls find their offense that was averaging 42 pts a game early in the season?
If so Bulls 49 Lobos 14.

If the Bulls cant find their offense, Bulls 28 Lobos 14.Hey One: give me a break I spell better than I type GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

<small>[ October 30, 2002, 07:46 PM: Message edited by: bigbullbacker ]</small>

bigbullbacker
10-30-2002, 08:59 PM
repeat2002:
Bridgeport 47 Little Elm 7
Decatur should have been ahead 35-0 at halftime last week just as B'port should have been ahead at least 28-0 at half. I'm sure Decatur will be glad to be in the play-offs no matter who they have to play. Sanger is on a role right now and playing at home I think gives them a distinct advantage. LD may have a speed advantage which may negate Sanger's size. Whatever the outcome B'port and Decatur will both be in the play-offs - that has never happened. Battle of Big Sandy is over, ya'll are probably going to be in different brackets, so why not support each other, at least till basketball season.U sound awful familar, But because u r right and we should wish the best for any team from our district in the playoffs GO Eagles!.....OH yeah GOOOOO SANGER....

The One
10-31-2002, 11:35 PM
Sorry for the jab Bigbull,

Can't wait for tomorrow night. I went and watched some of the JV game tonight. The Lobo's had a little size to them!

Keith7
11-01-2002, 12:24 AM
Looks to be an exciting game with both teams being pass oriented.. but Bridgeport by 33

slpybear the bullfan
11-01-2002, 12:39 AM
Bulls should win, but I hope they take the time to prepare some of the new stuff for the probably postseason.

Slpybear says the Bulls flex their muscles a little and get back in their prime.

Bulls 35 - LElm 13

PS - Hey One, make sure you update on the low tomorrow night, I will try to use my email access in Austin.