PDA

View Full Version : Navasota Football

ROY
09-17-2004, 03:52 PM
I'm not sure if Davis was a weak 4A or not. They just beat a 5A and they were coming off a playoff year, so they couldn't have been that bad. Navasota is pretty damn good this year. Chris Smith is held to something over a 100 yds and the QB, Scott Martin, picks up 100++++ on his own. The Ratters are fast and powerful ,thanks to the strength program of Burk. And thanks to a couple of disappointing playoff appearances the last couple of years, they are thirsty for success. As everyone always says about the teams they like, "if they play to their potential they could go deep." If you get a chance to watch them play...don't miss the treat. Once you see it, you'll believe it. Good luck fellas! Go kick the Wildcats in the facemask! OUT!

Bellville22
09-17-2004, 04:22 PM
Welcome back to the board 'ROY', wasn't sure if we'd be hearing from you again. You're right, Navasota is for real this year, just as I expected them to be. I watched them the first week in Navasota. Loaded offesne and enough D to get by.

Be sure to check out "Bellvillle22's D20 Preview/Predictions" post from a month ago or so, I think you'll like what you see.

If you're ready, I'd like to put the baseball incident from last year behind us, and move on. 'cunbed10' and I went through a similar thing a few years back, and now we're good friends. For what it's worth, I'm over it on this side.

Best of luck to Navasota, they've got a terrific team, certainly the ones to beat in D20. Appears to be another tough playoff run with Manor hanging around somewhere early, but best of luck.

Go Bellville! Beat Yoakum!

ROY
09-18-2004, 05:20 AM
Thanks for the welcome B22. It's been a while since I've been on the downlow. Let's just say I'm not in Texas right now, so I'm having to adapt to my new environment. I have let the 'sliding' incident go, so we can be friends now. I'll have to look at your predictions you're talking about. Well, I have to run now! OUT!