PDA

View Full Version : question?

True94
09-17-2004, 11:50 AM
hey does anybody know if there is somewhere on the internet i can listen to the liberty hill/manor game. i know its getting all this tv exposure from around the state so i was wondering if anybody knew? its so hard to find stuff out, out of state!

3afan
09-17-2004, 12:01 PM
liberty hill/manor is getting TV exposure around the state? by who? where?

its just a 3A non-district game .....

Gobbla2001
09-17-2004, 12:09 PM
Isn't it the DQ Big Game of the Week (honestly, I dunno)?

If so, go ahead and Texas-Size my steak-finger basket...

Keith7
09-17-2004, 12:12 PM
its over rated if it is.. Manor is gonna win this one easily

TarponFanInNorthTexas
09-17-2004, 12:16 PM
My pick is "The Hill" over Manor by at least a touchdown.

The Slot-T Offense still rules!!! :D

LH Panther Mom
09-17-2004, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
Isn't it the DQ Big Game of the Week (honestly, I dunno)?

If so, go ahead and Texas-Size my steak-finger basket...

Yes, Gobbla, it's the DQ GoW. What a shock when they find out we don't have a DQ! :D The local ABC station has Friday night sports program - it's that gow as well. Local Fox & NBC stations are sending cameramen, and possibly CBS as well.

I'm not sure how much excitement I will be able to handle, but I just read that it is this week's "McCoy's High School Xtra Road Tour GoW". :eek:

LH Panther Mom
09-17-2004, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by 3afan
liberty hill/manor is getting TV exposure around the state? by who? where?

its just a 3A non-district game .....

:D

LH Panther Mom
09-17-2004, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by True94
hey does anybody know if there is somewhere on the internet i can listen to the liberty hill/manor game. i know its getting all this tv exposure from around the state so i was wondering if anybody knew? its so hard to find stuff out, out of state!

Sorry - I didn't intend to ignore your question, just went on a quest for info. I don't know of any place (nor could I find out) that has a webcast of the game. :(