PDA

View Full Version : (6) Texas vs. The Bye

KTJ
09-16-2004, 08:44 PM
So we get a bye this week. Bye is always tough. They have the craziest, hardest schedule of anyone in the NCAA. :D

But this gives VY & Co. a chance to heal some wounds from Arkie and get us ready for Rice and Baylor. (I mean really, Mack wil really be preparing for OU.)

KTJ
09-17-2004, 09:31 AM
ttt

UTFootBall#1
09-17-2004, 10:08 AM
Hey KTJ how much do tickets cost for Texas game...either the Ou game or the Aggie game...peace

tmac
09-17-2004, 10:49 AM
cotton bowl UT OU game are more expensive than you wcould imagine i tried to go last year and go 4 UT, glad i didnt

KTJ
09-17-2004, 10:51 AM
I know for a fact the OU game is sold out. If you want a ticket, they are going on Ebay for about 150 to 200 bucks a pop. However, if you stand outside the Cotton Bowl about 10-15 minutes before kickoff, you can get them for a reasonable price. Also, if you're willing to miss the opening kickoff, then scalpers selling the tickets will drop significantly in price.

As for the Aggy game, I'm pretty sure it's sold out. But since Aggy sucks this year, you may be able to find a ticket or two.

handNthedirt
09-17-2004, 11:58 AM
you hippies have fun runnin' it up on Rice and Baylor, cause after that, your going to keep dropping in the polls week by stinkin' week!!! Get that loser "Quack" Brown out of there and maybe y'all can do something....Farmer's Fight!!!

Gp83
09-17-2004, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by KTJ
So we get a bye this week. Bye is always tough. They have the craziest, hardest schedule of anyone in the NCAA. :D

But this gives VY & Co. a chance to heal some wounds from Arkie and get us ready for Rice and Baylor. (I mean really, Mack wil really be preparing for OU.)

Ya'll must be playing Bye's JV because we got Bye tonight also.

KTJ
09-17-2004, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by handNthedirt
you hippies have fun runnin' it up on Rice and Baylor, cause after that, your going to keep dropping in the polls week by stinkin' week!!! Get that loser "Quack" Brown out of there and maybe y'all can do something....Farmer's Fight!!!

I'm not a hippie.

And what does your post mean?

Famers? Please tell me you aren't Aggy?!:rolleyes:

Hupernikomen
09-17-2004, 01:00 PM
I have worked a couple of the UT games on the sidelines as a parabolic microphone holder. Didn't cost me anything and I made $100 bucks watching a good game in an awesome atomsphere. I have also worked a few Aggie games doing the same. Both places are excellent atomsphere. UT really beautified their stadium.

handNthedirt
09-17-2004, 01:40 PM
Yes, I'm an Ag. We have been having some rough times, but Fran will get-r-done...eventually...hopefully. I have enjoyed watching several of TU's players(Ricky,Jammer,Brackens,Humphreys,etc.), and started despising M.Brown when he benched Major cause of C.Simms gene pool...and daddy's money. Did you know Phil bought y'all indoor facility?

KTJ
09-17-2004, 01:48 PM
Phil bought the facilities. You got proof of that?

And I wouldn't be so sure that Fran will "get-r-done".

PPHSfan
09-17-2004, 02:02 PM
The tickets are not that bad.

Click HERE (http://www.ticketcity.com/liveinventory/home.asp?ptoload=m_ticketlisting.asp&item=eventid&item_key=45396) for prices. :p