PDA

View Full Version : Bellville vs Yoakum

Hoss
09-16-2004, 01:17 PM
Whats the take on the game?
Bellville is a young bull learning to fight. WATCH OUT!!!:eek:

Johnny Utah
09-16-2004, 01:50 PM
I agree!!! Bellville will be much stronger and ready for district because of the schedule they are playing. I like Bellville in this one!!!

Chris' Agent
09-16-2004, 01:55 PM
;)

CheerMom
09-16-2004, 02:13 PM
Good Luck to both teams. Play safe and injury free!!
Go Raiders!!!

underware
09-16-2004, 03:53 PM
I'll take Bellville on this one. Yoakum STILL doesn't have a running game. NONE! Not much of a line either. I'll take Bellville by A LOT.

Bull's-eye
09-16-2004, 05:02 PM
I'll be rooting for the Brahmas. Yoakum defeated Rice, so they must have a pretty good team. Good luck to both teams! Go Bulls:flamingma :flamingma :flamingma :flamingma :flamingma

Gobbla2001
09-16-2004, 05:05 PM
I'll go with Yoakum on this one...

A Bulldog loss would mean they'd be mighty po'd come district, and we don't want that:D

Really would like to see Bellville start doing well, but I'll go with Yoakum...

Bellville22
09-16-2004, 09:16 PM
This young Bellville team is improving, I must say that. I'm just not sure they're quite "there" yet. Don't know much about Yoakum, but they have a strong program, and a controlled passing game can certainly hurt the Bulls, as Marlin showed briefly the other night. Plus it's in Yoakum...

Yoakum 27
Bellville 14

BrahmaMom
09-17-2004, 08:43 AM
The junior high teams all beat Yoakum soundly last night. Hope it bodes well for the Big Boys. It's a drive for Brahma fans, but we need to continue to support these guys. Get in there and JUST DO IT, Brahmas! Go Bulls!!!

Old Green
09-17-2004, 08:50 AM
Man, Hwy77 and Hwy77a are going to be packed with Vehicles going both ways. Everyone drive safe tonight.

44INAROW
09-17-2004, 09:27 AM
Originally posted by Old Green
Man, Hwy77 and Hwy77a are going to be packed with Vehicles going both ways. Everyone drive safe tonight.

Amen Old Green!:clap: Hope the "love bugs" decide to give some love elsewhere too. I am sick of those little bugs.

underware
09-17-2004, 09:41 AM
Would someone from Bellville explain the amount of students that play football? At the Jr. High game there were 4 buses for 7 & 8 grades. At the Frosh and JV, I couldn't believe the number of students out one the field? Is Bellville like on the big end of the 3A? Just Curious. Thanks

BULLRUSH
09-17-2004, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by underware
Would someone from Bellville explain the amount of students that play football? At the Jr. High game there were 4 buses for 7 & 8 grades. At the Frosh and JV, I couldn't believe the number of students out one the field? Is Bellville like on the big end of the 3A? Just Curious. Thanks

Just lots of participation...everyone wants to play. that definitely helps. Not as big as Navasota or Elgin.

SintonFan
09-17-2004, 10:09 AM
Go Brahmas! Get that first win!
:clap:

KL3
09-17-2004, 12:21 PM
The Bellville football program has great numbers all throughout. The High School has been at enrollment records this year, and I believe the rest of the school district is near them as well.

With the help of this many kids, each grade in the football program has enjoyed great success:

Sr. Class - lost 1 game through 7-9 grades.

Jr. Class - probably the weakest throughout the program, they have only 11 football players in this class. Not sure on their record.

Soph. Class - have yet to lose a game from 7th grade through this year.

Fr. Class - also have yet to lose a game from 7th grade through this year. I have been told by a VERY credible source that this class will be the best to ever come through Bellville. They have an amazing 34 kids playing football.

7th and 8th grade - I believe both are 2-0 this year.

BrahmaMom
09-17-2004, 02:11 PM
Good Luck tonight, Brahmas! Give it your all, hold on to the ball, don't get ahead of yourself and NO mental mistakes. Oh, and I forgot: Hit hard and fast!! GO BULLS!!