PDA

View Full Version : oldgreen

bd62
09-16-2004, 08:12 AM
good luck to the gobblers at sealy friday. thats been a good rivarly the last few yrs. should be another great game between 2 teams with rich tradition. we have bellville at home and they also have that great tradition. they have a young team and have talent but have played a killer schedule.
my son and wife were over from cuero last nite. when cuero is out of town they come to yoakum home games. i asked my 2 yr. old grandson if he was going to bulldog game friday. he said "no watch the gobblers". it was so cute. i think his grandparents from cuero have been working on him.

Old Green
09-16-2004, 08:21 AM
Originally posted by bd62
good luck to the gobblers at sealy friday. thats been a good rivarly the last few yrs. should be another great game between 2 teams with rich tradition. we have bellville at home and they also have that great tradition. they have a young team and have talent but have played a killer schedule.
my son and wife were over from cuero last nite. when cuero is out of town they come to yoakum home games. i asked my 2 yr. old grandson if he was going to bulldog game friday. he said "no watch the gobblers". it was so cute. i think his grandparents from cuero have been working on him.
Good luck to the Dawgs too tomorrow night . That is cute aout the grandson. Grandparents have way of doing that.:) Keep working on the little fellow though.

Will you be in Cuero Friday. If so, maybe have lunch at the BBQ Station.
I'll PM you my cell phone #.