PDA

View Full Version : Preaching Time Again!

Phil C
09-15-2004, 04:20 PM
We are starting the fourth week in 3A football. Many of the teams have already played three games. I very very very reluctantly let things slide during the off season because I knew we had to do something between seasons but the season has been going on and we are well into it. COME ON PEOPLE! THIS IS A 3A HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL web site. Some posters are still talking about non 3A HS football topics! It is time to quit like about three weeks ago! You need to stay on the web topic! I have seen everything still on here from soccer, volleyball, pig latin, western movies, word association, and even on the merits of having a sense of humor for crying out loud. Plus still talk on college HS football. There was even a discussion about women's UT and Aggie soccer teams! These are just a few of the non topics I am talking about. Let's get with the discussion on 3A football! Why must you make me preach especially during the season. Shame on you!! :mad:

ej2525
09-15-2004, 04:36 PM
Were you just bored to make this post? Back to the point that so many have made in the past. If you don't like the thread topic, i.e. NOT 3A football related........ then don't click on it. :rolleyes:

LH Panther Mom
09-15-2004, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
I have seen everything still on here from soccer, volleyball, pig latin, western movies, word association, and even on the merits of having a sense of humor for crying out loud. Plus still talk on college HS football. There was even a discussion about women's UT and Aggie soccer teams! These are just a few of the non topics I am talking about. Let's get with the discussion on 3A football! Why must you make me preach especially during the season. Shame on you!! :mad:

:rolleyes:

Bandera YaYa
09-15-2004, 04:45 PM
..uh....this topic is not about 3A football ......hello???? :tongue: :D

jason
09-15-2004, 04:46 PM
PhilC I believe this is a link to a post you recently made about some old timer western movie (http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?threadid=18974)

Ray_BearKat
09-15-2004, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
..uh....this topic is not about 3A football ......hello???? :tongue: :D

Isn't it ironic? Dont you think?

Phil C
09-15-2004, 04:48 PM
Thank you for your support LH Mom. Of course you need to do more research on calling soccer a communist sport because no real communist country has ever played it plus our USA women won the gold medal and they are certainly not communist. :) In fact they were the ones that proudly sang the National Anthem at the Olympic Gold Medal ceremony and were probably the only Americans that did even though they were rewarded not with priase by the NBC comentator but criticism since they were a little off key. But enough of that! This is 3A football as LH said not a Soccer or Western Movie forum. Plus it is certainly not a forum to imply someone is bored! Let's starighten up out there! Shame for Shame!!

Phil C
09-15-2004, 04:51 PM
3A HS FOOTBALL! WE ARE ALREADY THREE WEEKS INTO THE SEASON! HELLO! EARTH TO 3A DOWNLOAD MEMBERS!

MASH4077
09-15-2004, 05:04 PM
AMEN Brother!

LH Panther Mom
09-15-2004, 05:09 PM
Phil, you don't have to open the NON-3A football topics, ya know. :hand:

Ray_BearKat
09-15-2004, 05:12 PM
:( And I apologize for reciting Alanis Morissette lyrics....please forgive me!!!!!!

Hupernikomen
09-15-2004, 05:40 PM
...bah

Gobbla2001
09-15-2004, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
:( Phil, I apologize for posting in ignorance by calling the great game of soccer a communist sport. I beg your forgiveness & vow never to make such a shameful mistake again. Alas...

I was an 'All-Star' soccer player back in the day (when I was a little fella))...

No one could get by me when I was guarding the goal...

1990 GOBBLA2001 BEST GOALIE WE'VE EVER HAD...

LH Panther Mom
09-15-2004, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by Hupernikomen
you all americans spoiled his wonder ploy to sucker in some heated replies and thereby giving us all needed laughter.

Is that better? :D

Ranger Mom
09-15-2004, 06:12 PM
Orrysay ilcphay!!:p :p

PhiI C
09-15-2004, 06:14 PM
I deleted what I originally said on this reply because on second thought I was afraid someone might be offended and didn't want to take a chance on being misunderstood. Apologies for those that read it.

Keith7
09-15-2004, 06:44 PM
you guys are too politically correct.. nobody would be offended by being called a communist

sinpirate
09-15-2004, 07:11 PM
Phil C, you are certainly not the one to speak out about non 3A Football topic. Over the past two or three weeks you have addressed everything from college volleyball to the olympics to high school volleyball. When did you decide to change over to strictly football? I agree with some of the other posters: If you don't want to read or write about the other topics, then don't go there. Are you listening Phil C, uh Bill, uh Sinton godfather???

slpybear the bullfan
09-15-2004, 07:34 PM
SOCCER = COMMUNIST SPORT.

;)

PhiI C
09-15-2004, 10:26 PM
Hey sinpirate! Read the top thread! Hello!! KNOCK KNOCK! It says 3A football and this is 3A HS football season!

What a great match our volleyball girls won last night against Ingleside. Great effort by both teams!

SintonFan
09-15-2004, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by Keith7
you guys are too politically correct.. nobody would be offended by being called a communist
Only the left are offended by that remark.;) ;)
Phil you need to stay at TASK!
And sinpirate, I will pray with you...
"forgive me godfather for I have sinned......
forgive me godfather for I have sinned.....
forgive me g....."

Bandera YaYa
09-15-2004, 11:56 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Orrysay ilcphay!!:p :p ehay ehay !! :D