PDA

View Full Version : Glancing ahead at the District 23 and 24 postseason possibilities

Old Cardinal
09-15-2004, 01:53 PM
It looks like for Division I that-- WO-S represents District 23 and Huffman-Hargraves represents District 24

Well here are some interesting scenarios for Division II
I would assume that Barbers Hill will be the top Div II rep for District 23. On District 24 the runner up could be, say, Bridge City, Anahuac, H-F or Orangefield.

Likewise, in the other matchup the winner of District 24 Div II (Bridge City, Anahuac, H-F or Orangefield) would face the runner up from District 24 Div. II(Liberty, most probably) It would be a long time before say, Bridge City or Barbers Hill or a number of others would face Jasper, Silsbee or a number of others in the playoffs. I would most possibly be in the Regional finals... This is just very raw speculations at this point. Any comments?

Old Cardinal
09-15-2004, 08:07 PM
What no Post! I really figured I could get the speculation going with this one......

PPHSfan
09-15-2004, 08:09 PM
I think most of us are interested in this weeks games. Not imaginary games to be played several weeks from now.

Necked
09-15-2004, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by PPHSfan
I think most of us are interested in this weeks games. Not imaginary games to be played several weeks from now.

Not according to the WOS vs BH thread!!!:D