PDA

View Full Version : Graham vs Decatur

Bullaholic
09-14-2004, 10:03 PM
Great game this week....I think Decatur will win...too much offense and an adequate defense... but Graham always fields a really good athletic team on both sides of the ball. Many say that if Decatur gets by Graham and Ablilene Wylie, they just might run the table to Div I title.

cunbed10
09-15-2004, 08:10 AM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Great game this week....I think Decatur will win...too much offense and an adequate defense... but Graham always fields a really good athletic team on both sides of the ball. Many say that if Decatur gets by Graham and Ablilene Wylie, they just might run the table to Div I title. keep me posted on this one and what's the quickest route to graham from waco texas?

3afan
09-15-2004, 08:14 AM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
.... run the table to Div I title.

dont get ahead of yourself ... its such a long road and strange things can - and usually do - happen.

tmac
09-15-2004, 10:52 AM
i am so proud to say i am a dhs student, i feel as though i am a part of the team even though i don't play. all the time i have been at this school, we have gone so far. i hope that the decatur football guys read this so they know they have such devoted fans behind them, thanks guys for making my last year the best so far.