PDA

View Full Version : Hey IHS and Big Daddy and Other Ingleside Posters!

Phil C
09-14-2004, 03:00 PM
Are any of you going to be at the Ingleside - Sinton volleyball game tonight in Ingleside at 7? If so say hi to me. Just ask any Sinton kid who the Sinton GodFather is and they will point me out. Hope I get to meet some of you.

Phil C
09-14-2004, 03:02 PM
I will also be the old guy wearing the black San Antonio Spurs cap.

IHStangFan
09-14-2004, 03:50 PM
i wont be making the game...too many after work "chores" to do during the week, LOL.

big daddy russ
09-14-2004, 04:20 PM
Sorry, Phil. I know we had planned on meeting each other like two years ago, but it never panned out. I've moved on to College Station, but I'll still be in and around the Coastal Bend from time to time. My parents still live in Ingleside and a lot of my old friends are still there, along with my goddaughter. Next time I'm down, maybe we can all head over to Freddie's or someplace to eat some dinner and talk shop. I'll drag IHS out of the house.;)

Phil C
09-15-2004, 08:39 AM
I understand Big Daddy and maybe we can make it to Freddie's when you can work it in your schedule. I know you are a long way off. It was a great volleyball match last night between Sinton and Ingleside. Even though Sinton won in three straight sets the games were highly competitive and points on the whole were earned. The last game was really a great one with Sinton winning it about 28 to 26 or something like that. Coach Magil (spelling?) has a booming voice and can sing the National Anthem. I really enjoy it when he announces the basketball games.