PDA

View Full Version : Caldwell & La Grange Posters...

CHS_Grad '85
09-14-2004, 12:35 PM
help me decide...

cunbed10
09-14-2004, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by CHS_Grad '85
help me decide... When and Where is the game being played?

CHS_Grad '85
09-14-2004, 12:52 PM
In Caldwell - Sept 24th @ 7:30 pm

CHS_Grad '85
09-14-2004, 03:10 PM
BTTT...

fb_gurl
09-14-2004, 05:00 PM
Why don't we do it before and during half time... that'll give the late people chance to do it during half time... What do you think?

Pudlugger
09-14-2004, 06:00 PM
If there are any players who want to get in on this it will definately have to be after the game. I cannot imagine a coach tolerating any player away from the fold before the game is played to completion. Just my 2 cents.

chs_cheer06
09-14-2004, 09:34 PM
At first I thougth after the game but now I'm thinking half time and if you have time after the game.. maybe.. I dont know I just know that after the game is very busy for band, color guard, twirlers and cheerleaders. you have alot on your mind. But Half time is just as busy so I would have to go with AFTER the game... Football players can come then too cause that's when coaches let them talk to family. I still dont know...

CHS_Grad '85
09-15-2004, 10:10 AM
That's what I was thinking... when would be the best time for the student body to come around... thus this poll... any more thoughts...

HornetMom
09-15-2004, 12:53 PM
Even though I initially voted half-time, I now agree after the game will be better.

cunbed10
09-15-2004, 02:09 PM
I'm sitting on the Hornet side so I'll probably see eveyone I want to see during the game

cunbed10
09-15-2004, 02:11 PM
I'm sitting on the Hornet side so I'll probably see eveyone I want to see during the game

CHS_Grad '85
09-15-2004, 03:43 PM
Great!! You're making the game...

chs_cheer06
09-15-2004, 07:58 PM
yes after the game for sure! ...

cunbed everyone sees me on the track.. i'll be the one with the awesome brace on the left leg from a recent ACL surgery.. YEAH!! lol.. sorry...

but yes for sure AFTER the game will be the BEST!

La Grange
09-15-2004, 08:49 PM
I won't be able to meet any time, but I will play on the field. I am number 24 if you want to watch lol.

CHS_Grad '85
09-15-2004, 08:58 PM
Okay... unless I get some more votes here... I'm thinking after the game... @ the southeast end of the stadium... there is a billboard that reads "Caldwell High School - Home of the Hornets"... we'll just me under that sign...

Can you tell - I'm a little excited about this... it not till next week... now - where did I put that camera... :D

Well La Grange - maybe you can send a proxy to sign the shirt for you... and I'll watch for you on the field...

chs_cheer06
09-15-2004, 09:06 PM
I dont know for sure if I'll be able to meet it depends on how big of a hurry our cheer coach is for us to get back up in the cheer room... but I will try to get down there to sign the shirt i guess?? But Hopefully everyone will get to come and sign it... yes AFTER the game!

CHS_CG
09-15-2004, 10:50 PM
CHS_Grad 85 I was thinking to sign the shirt why dont we do it where the Athletic Boosters used to set up their table before the build that wood shed. If we put a table out there everybody will be sure to find us and it will be close enough for the players, cheerleaders, band, and drill team. Just a thought.

marlin fan
09-15-2004, 10:55 PM
aww i wanna go to this game!!! grr why couldnt marlin have thier bye week this week!! oh well im still gonna try to make the Caldwell Rockdale game if mom lets me!!!

CHS_Grad '85
09-16-2004, 08:58 AM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
CHS_Grad 85 I was thinking to sign the shirt why dont we do it where the Athletic Boosters used to set up their table before the build that wood shed. If we put a table out there everybody will be sure to find us and it will be close enough for the players, cheerleaders, band, and drill team. Just a thought. Good thought but it's sort of in the way of the crowd... it'll make it hard to take the picture...

chs_cheer06
09-16-2004, 04:39 PM
Yeah everything's been a really good thought... I just say lets do it close to the bell kind of i guess.. Maybe I really dont know where to meet at... but i do know that we only have 5 minutes after the game is over with to get back up to the room and band may be a little hard to get over there also i dont know their rules.. But just keep us all up to date with everything...

CHS_CG
09-16-2004, 09:46 PM
Well I know the band does not have a lot of time... they play for the team after the game then have as little time as possible to get on the track and get ready to march back to the band hall. I would like to get a pic with the score board(as does burnt_orange_hornet86.. talked to him the other day) but we dont really have a place to sign the shirt out there.. does anybody else know where the rest of the people have gotten the shirt signed in previous games?? Maybe they can give us some ideas.. i mean we still have a week to figure it out.

HornetMom
09-17-2004, 08:01 AM
We wouldn't be able to use the scoreboard cause we're not allowed on the track. Besides they turn it off to soon after the game. I think the sign at the southeast side is the best place. CHS_Grad'85, have you been practicing with the camera??? :D

fb_gurl
09-17-2004, 05:22 PM
Depending on how the people in band and cheerleaders feel about it... I could take the shirt to them and let them sign it during the game...(or at the easiest free moment in their schedule)... but the only thing is they wouldn't be in the picture...
just a thought though.

CHS_Grad '85
09-21-2004, 10:12 AM
Okay... to all those that will be unable to meet for the picture "AFTER THE GAME" on Friday night... how about I bring the shirt to the Middle School game on Thursday night and just have a picture taken then... any thoughts to that????

CHS_Grad '85
09-21-2004, 03:00 PM

chs_cheer06
09-21-2004, 09:17 PM
Okay... to all those that will be unable to meet for the picture "AFTER THE GAME" on Friday night... how about I bring the shirt to the Middle School game on Thursday night and just have a picture taken then... any thoughts to that????

The fair is on Thursday... so I dont think alot of people will go to the game...

big daddy russ
09-21-2004, 09:49 PM
Are LaGrange and Caldwell two of the better teams in the district this year? If they are I might make that little drive to go watch.

CHS_Grad '85
09-22-2004, 01:54 PM
chs_cheer06 - yeah I know my daughter is showing rabbits & we have to stay close to maintain their pens...

big daddy russ - yes... LaGrange is one of the teams that we all went ":eek: what we have to play them!!!"... lol... so please - if you can, come watch this game... :D

CHS_Grad '85
09-22-2004, 01:59 PM
bdr - and since I'm at all of A&M games anyway... maybe I can come over to your tailgate party... ;) :D

CHS_CG
09-22-2004, 11:17 PM
I believe the best thing is for you(chs_grad85) to take the shirt to people in the stands i would say after halftime then we could get their picture and chs_cheer06's pic right then and after the game the rest of us that could meet and then take another pic and it would be all said and done with.

chs_cheer06
09-23-2004, 10:25 AM
yes that is the best idea so far...

CHS_CG: i think you know who I am ... so I will be where down on the track sitting during half time just come and grab me...

That is the best idea...

cgaceb
09-23-2004, 03:59 PM
yall quit all this cheerleader chatter. lets get to the real point. who is going to win the game?

HornetMom
09-23-2004, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by cgaceb
yall quit all this cheerleader chatter. lets get to the real point. who is going to win the game? Caldwell :clap: :cheerl:

CHS_cheer06, Even if you sign the shirt during halftime, you still may be able to get in the group picture. CHS_Grad'85 and I talked about trying to wait for you to stop by on your way back to the cheer room.

big daddy russ
09-23-2004, 05:32 PM
bdr - and since I'm at all of A&M games anyway... maybe I can come over to your tailgate party... ;) :D
Heck yeah, anyone's welcome.

By the way, I'll be there. You're the second person who's told me that this would be a good game, so I'm taking your word. Just let me know when and where everyone is meeting.

big daddy russ
09-23-2004, 05:33 PM
Oh, and what does everyone think about going out to eat before the game? I've eaten at Masfajitas a couple times, it was good. Any suggestions from the natives?

chs_cheer06
09-23-2004, 09:07 PM
Yes I can meet during half time and after the game but it wouldnt be for long just to take the picture and to sign it.. It's okay if i'm not in it..

But CALDWELL will win!

BURNT ORANGE HORNET 86
09-24-2004, 08:00 AM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
Oh, and what does everyone think about going out to eat before the game? I've eaten at Masfajitas a couple times, it was good. Any suggestions from the natives? Masfajitas & the Surrey Inn or both good choices, the Surrey has a buffet that has pretty good fish & chicken fried stake on it. hope this helps have a safe trip & enjoy the game.

HornetMom
09-24-2004, 08:21 AM
Oh, and what does everyone think about going out to eat before the game? I've eaten at Masfajitas a couple times, it was good. Any suggestions from the natives? Just talked with CHS_Grad'85 about having dinner. She is not going to be around a computer today, so I guess I will be the go-between. Let me know when you will be in town and whether you want to do the buffet or Mexican and we will coordinate with you on a time. We all are looking forward to meeting you. I,too, will be out of my office for awhile today, but will check back as soon as I return.

cunbed10
09-24-2004, 08:54 AM
Go Hornets beat LG and friends.

big daddy russ
09-24-2004, 11:10 AM
Tell you what, Ladies, just let me know what you feel like. I'll be there. BTW, HornetMom, check your PM.

HornetMom
09-24-2004, 02:07 PM
Tell you what, Ladies, just let me know what you feel like. I'll be there. BTW, HornetMom, check your PM. big daddy russ - Masfajitas at 6 pm. Anyone else going to the Caldwell/Lagrange game is welcome to meet us there. Just bring your friday night football spirit and, of course, your money. Dutch treat, lol. :D :eek: