PDA

View Full Version : BURNET 42 liberty hill 7

BURNETBULLDOG66
11-05-2002, 01:15 PM
THATS MY PREDICTION!!

hotstuff
11-05-2002, 01:18 PM
For that comment, I will come and beat up LH if they don't suffocate you guys by 35 themselves! Burnet is not THAT great!

87nnud
11-05-2002, 01:42 PM
First of all i hope that burnet smashes liberty hill worse than they did last year against llano, but we all know that isn't going to happen. I admit liberty hill has to have a good team if they are 9-0, but who have they played all year. I know........nobodys. The hardest game they have played all year has been Bandera and they only beat them by a touch. Liberty hill's excuse was that it was wet and our corners fell down so they had big pass plays. wa wa wa. Cry me a river. Liberty hill in my mind has been asking for a tail whiping ever since they won their first game. They got on here and talked all this trash about how Burnet is overrated and how they are going to beat them, this and that. Then they get on tv and are like yea we are going to whip burnet yea yea. WEll i am just waiting for the excuse they have friday night after the game. Well shipley was just too fast, miller was just too strong, Mcgee just has too good of an arm, and their d-fence just shut our rushing down. I don't know what it will be. I am waiting to see if they even get on here and give an excuse or just keep their mouths shut and go into the playoffs and do well. Nobody knows what the turnout of the game will be friday, but i have been looking forward to it. I will definately be there. Everybody who can come should come watch an exciting game. Good luck to both teams. Go burnet!
Burnet 42
Liberty Hill 21

RiverRat19
11-05-2002, 02:47 PM
Just a thought: Can the Burnet defense stop the LH rushing attack in the first half? If they can, then that could be the ball game. If not, it could go either way and even cause an upset. Food for thought....

spiritpridehonor
11-05-2002, 03:21 PM
Coming from a previous opponent, he warned that one of LH's defensive moves on the line was to hit really low and stay low, no standing up. Sounds like good football to me. This should not be a problem against our defense. Standing or sitting nothing will keep me from the game. I know it's going to be THE game!!! GO BULLDAWGS!!!

BURNETBULLDOG66
11-05-2002, 04:38 PM
Does anyone know about how many rushing yards LH is getting per game?

SINTON81
11-05-2002, 04:47 PM
Good luck to both teams, should be a good one.

<small>[ November 05, 2002, 03:47 PM: Message edited by: SINTON81 ]</small>

espn1
11-05-2002, 05:14 PM
I think it's somewhere around 350 yds. per game.

2bigdawgs03
11-05-2002, 05:20 PM
ok first off liberty hill is not all that great have you looked at who all they had played they have all been so easy...and yeah i would have to say burnet is one of the best teams...

hotstuff
11-05-2002, 05:31 PM
Until you play the same opponents as Liberty Hill, quit judging. Everything you've said is speculation. My guess is you think you're playing the same ole' Liberty Hill. You're in for surprise.

espn1
11-05-2002, 06:11 PM
hotstuff, Burnet couldn't handle an unbelievabele schedule like LH's. The very thought of Florence, Blanco, Hutto, Caldwell, Smithville, Adamsville and Evant just makes me sit back in awe. Because when you play a creampuff Schedule like Burnet's it demands no respect. #3 3A Marlin, #17 3A Gatesville, #25 4A Reagan there nothing. But all are ranked higher than LH. These are facts don't get mad.

Puppetmaster101
11-05-2002, 09:29 PM
Hey little stuff shut your mouth and stay in Caldwell. And stop acting like you know something about Burnet because you sound retarded you I want to meet you at the Liberty Hill game and we'll see how much trash talk you can put out when try to walk the walk. Im not saying that im going to fight you I mean about when we play LH, we'll see how good the Purple Kittens against a rabid pack of dogs. But hey you don't have to meet me you can stay in Caldwell drinking and try to remember the glory days when you played football on scout team or if you even played football. Or hell even remember your on name.

spiritpridehonor
11-06-2002, 02:28 PM
Hey PupperMaster, settle down. Hotstuff is not one of my favorites on this board either but at least he's not making aggressive threats {except for the beating up of LH if they lose, or something like that}. All your doing is confirming all his accusations against Burnet and not all of us from Burnet have your hostility. Show some respect for the rest of us in Burnet and keep it "friendly rivalry". GO BULLDAWGS!!!

Sinton94
11-06-2002, 02:47 PM
Sounds like a good matchup.........y'all have me wishing I could come and watch the game myself. Good luck to both teams.

spaniard
11-06-2002, 05:32 PM
spiritpridehonor:
Hey PupperMaster, settle down. Hotstuff is not one of my favorites on this board either but at least he's not making aggressive threats {except for the beating up of LH if they lose, or something like that}. All your doing is confirming all his accusations against Burnet and not all of us from Burnet have your hostility. Show some respect for the rest of us in Burnet and keep it "friendly rivalry". GO BULLDAWGS!!!hopefully he will listen to you. theres been a few of us who have tried to quiet him down.

LilPanther #80
11-06-2002, 07:34 PM
Man r u crazy the game is going to be a lot closer than that the score is going to be more like 10-7 Liberty Hill :D

Puppetmaster101
11-06-2002, 07:59 PM
I'm sorry I shouldn't be saying that I know now not to medle with somebody who collects and plays with barbie dolls. They can be trecherous. :D SORRY BURNET

Puppetmaster101
11-06-2002, 08:00 PM
:D :D :D

<small>[ November 06, 2002, 07:00 PM: Message edited by: Puppetmaster101 ]</small>

RiverRat19
11-06-2002, 08:42 PM
To address the question I previously mentioned and no one has really answered: What is the Burnet run defense like? How many yds per game are they giving up?

I know they have not given up many points (which is most important) but one of the big keys to the game will be how well LH can run on them.... If they can run they will limit the times Burnet has the ball which will limit their chances to score. Turnovers will be the next big key (as in any close game.)

spaniard
11-06-2002, 11:03 PM
RiverRat19:
To address the question I previously mentioned and no one has really answered: What is the Burnet run defense like? How many yds per game are they giving up?

I know they have not given up many points (which is most important) but one of the big keys to the game will be how well LH can run on them.... If they can run they will limit the times Burnet has the ball which will limit their chances to score. Turnovers will be the next big key (as in any close game.)the thing with our defense is that it gave up a lot of yards early this year against a strong running team in gatesville and in austin reagan. but the backs for those teams were extremely quick and agile and huge and strong. unless ty winstead is a power back i dont think that our d will have a problem stopping the run attack from lh. our linebackers have really stepped it up a notch since the preseason games.