PDA

View Full Version : I Owe Matthew328 an open Apology...

zpiber
09-14-2004, 08:37 AM
I'm outspoken, and crazy, but I am a man that will fight to the end when I'm right, and I am big enough to admit when I'm wrong, so here it goes. Matt I apologize for my actions, but I took it out on you because I thought you and I were closer than most people on 3ADownlow just because of the way we met, I said alot of things to get your attention, and it seem to work, I haven't read any of my PM's yet, but what ever is said, I probably deserve it, but this is the deal, I enjoyed this site so much that it consumed me, I got to meet Bellville 22, Big 19, Matthew328 Football_Gurl_04 CHS_Grad_85' and alot of people, wanted to meet the LG family but I got rubbed the wrong way with the comments made, then wrongfully banned, I felt like Tyson, and Kobe, all that said I have let all that pass and it seems the 3ADownlow family has to, what I got to remember is everyone is created equal, but we all have our own identity, so everyone is not going to respond to every situation the same, Marlin takes alot of flack about how classless we are, and I grew up here yeah we have some crazy folk with crazy Ideas, but what town or city, or state or Country for that matter doesn't we all are trash talking at one time or another, and that's all that is I am a people person and love meeting new people, when that was taking away from me I lashed out alot because I wasn't wrong for what I said, but that's behind me now and if I've offended anyone besides Matt328 I apologize, now with all that said Matt I have forgotten my password as Cunbed10 would you pm it to me or email it to Zpiber@yahoo.com and to the 3ADownlow people I am ready to meet and Greet, oh yeah Debate also.:)

PPHSfan
09-14-2004, 08:41 AM
That has got to be some kind of record for the longest sentence ever posted on the 3ADL.

zpiber
09-14-2004, 09:24 AM
Originally posted by PPHSfan
That has got to be some kind of record for the longest sentence ever posted on the 3ADL. Mannn I see some things never change, but believe it or not PPHSfan I miss all of the madness, but that was from the heart and Matt328 probably knows and feels what I'm trying to say.

cunbed10
09-14-2004, 09:48 AM
Originally posted by zpiber
Mannn I see some things never change, but believe it or not PPHSfan I miss all of the madness, but that was from the heart and Matt328 probably knows and feels what I'm trying to say. Man it feels good to be back in my shoes Cunbed10 is back baby.

Ladykat5
09-14-2004, 10:45 AM
:D

Bandera YaYa
09-14-2004, 11:08 AM
I'm glad you are glad! Looking forward to debating with you, but nicely!!! :D