PDA

View Full Version : Hey, little Cuero ******...

Gobbla2001
09-13-2004, 10:24 PM
Lay off, guys...

Follow the rules, keep your potty mouth off of here and stop being annoying...

Half the people who had any shread of respect for Cuero and their citizens in the past prolly do not now do to your ignorant behavior displayed on this message board...

I know, this isn't face to face, all we have are screen-names, but there are real people behind them and they're getting tired of reading it...

If you can't follow the rules and cannot stop spamming the board with a Cuero post every five seconds, leave or do something to get yourselves banned QUICK...

I'd take up for someone from Cuero in a heartbeat, but only if they deserved it...

Luckily pavilion has cooled it a little, now I expect the rest of you to because I feel you can be better than that...

This goes for you too, rough rider, doday gator and whoever else is registering or thinking of doing so...

Old Dog
09-13-2004, 10:36 PM
little bros get out of hand sometimes don't they. we all know it's just some youngsters strutting their stuff. unfortunately most all of us have some of them!!!!!!!!!!

cuerofootball1
09-14-2004, 12:10 PM
for one thing gobbla2001 we arent ****** and your right this aint face to face because i doubt u would call me a ***** right to my face..and who cares if all we do is post stuff about cuero..right now we feel that we should be number 1 and that we have a dang good chance to win state. SO i think we can talk about it all we want...

cuerofootball1
09-14-2004, 12:12 PM
and by the way if we dont have any respect from cuero people we will earn it back when we enter the playoffs with a perfect record.....and we will possible win state..but i know forsure there is no one that can hang with us in our district.....if we get past sealy and sinton and we are continuely getting better our district better watch out

Bulldog_12
09-14-2004, 12:14 PM
Your talking big and bad, making the playoffs will only get respect for the team, not YOU! na dif your part of the team, you will certainly drag the rest of them down with you and all of your cockiness.

cuerofootball1
09-14-2004, 12:17 PM
im not really talking that big im not saying we will win state idiot i said its possible and im not guareenting much at all and your little speech and it bringing down a team is pretty cute

fullhouse
09-14-2004, 12:18 PM
listen to Gobbla.... don't negate all the great accomplishments of your team with your trash talking and immaturity. Great teams prove they're great with their actions, not their mouths. Although you do provide some great locker room stuff, so maybe I shouldn't be scolding you THIS week :D

Bulldog_12
09-14-2004, 12:19 PM
Im guessing you are a student or a player. Have fun this season. And by the way, you are talking awful big, and I quote: "when we enter the playoffs with a perfect record.....but i know forsure there is no one that can hang with us in our district" etc. etc. Want anymore?

cuerofootball1
09-14-2004, 12:22 PM
but then if u would scroll down a little bit i say IF we get past sinton or sealy...U either need to read all of it first or u dont know how to read and u need hooked on phonics retard

Bulldog_12
09-14-2004, 12:23 PM
BUT does that really change what you said earlier and THAT cockiness? I think not. But maybe thats just me.

cuerofootball1
09-14-2004, 12:24 PM
put it this way we are better than last year so really if u think about it who can hang with cuero in district 26 3a be honest

cunbed10
09-14-2004, 12:24 PM
young to try and be politically correct. Cockiness is essential in todays world, let the young men and women voice their opinion and if they keep it clean let them say what they want, it's a free Country, why censorship everyone, the young people didn't use any profanity, and they didn't single anyone out yet so I say let them speak.

cuerofootball1
09-14-2004, 12:26 PM
exactly just because the gator got someone with deez nuts does not make everyone in cuero a ***** Gobbla2001...so far your the only one singling people out gobbla by calling us cuero *****s

sinton66
09-14-2004, 12:38 PM
My suggestion is that all of you cool it with the name calling. I don't care who started it or who did it the most. Rest assured, I have the ability to stop it. All of you are welcome to post on this board as long as you keep it clean and civil.

44INAROW
09-14-2004, 12:45 PM

cunbed10
09-14-2004, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by sinton66
My suggestion is that all of you cool it with the name calling. I don't care who started it or who did it the most. Rest assured, I have the ability to stop it. All of you are welcome to post on this board as long as you keep it clean and civil. Cyber Prision is no joke, the food Sucks, and the women there have beards, plus they only let you use your computer 1 hour a day so if it's getting this serious, you guys better stop, oh yeah no congical visits niether.

Sirsnagsalot
09-14-2004, 01:28 PM
hey cuerfootball1 shut the hell up, your embarrasing

JasperDog94
09-14-2004, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by cunbed10
...it's a free Country... No it's not. Wait till you get a job. When you do and you have to pay over 1/4 or more of your salary back to the government, then come tell me it's a free country.:thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

Gobbla2001
09-14-2004, 04:52 PM
Okay dude... You going to the Sealy game?

I'll tell you face to face, not saying 'I'll kick your rear' or anything like that, just saying I would tell you face to face if you'd let me...

pavilion
09-14-2004, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
Okay dude... You going to the Sealy game?

I'll tell you face to face, not saying 'I'll kick your rear' or anything like that, just saying I would tell you face to face if you'd let me...

i think i know who he is and if i'm right he'll be at the game but he'll be playing in it so good luck at trying to talk to him

Gobbla2001
09-14-2004, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by pavilion
i think i know who he is and if i'm right he'll be at the game but he'll be playing in it so good luck at trying to talk to him

Oh, well, I guess I'll let him focus on the game and not on some 'will I or will I not say it to your face' type crapola...

But it does make me feel really good knowing he's really a Gobbler!

Hope it doesn't rub off on the rest of the team...

Good luck anyway cuerofootball1

Bulldog_12
09-14-2004, 05:58 PM
I knew I guessed right about him being a player. Score 1 for me.

Pudlugger
09-14-2004, 06:06 PM
Let the younger posters bluster and talk trash. Life will sap their spirits soon enough. Let them enjoy their time of being young and irresponsible. I for one am not offended and frankly this board is getting boring and fossilized.

Welcome back Cunbed10, looks like Marlin is headed back to state. That Qb is said by some to be the best athlete out of Marlin in some time. Peace.:)

Ranger Mom
09-14-2004, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by Pudlugger
Let the younger posters bluster and talk trash. Life will sap their spirits soon enough. Let them enjoy their time of being young and irresponsible. I for one am not offended and frankly this board is getting boring and fossilized.

Welcome back Cunbed10, looks like Marlin is headed back to state. That Qb is said by some to be the best athlete out of Marlin in some time. Peace.:)

I agree with 99% of what you said, but the language is a whole different story!

The filth spewing from some of their mouths is going too far.....and people had trouble dealing with PPHSfan's avatar of a finger!

I don't get it!!

Bulldog_12
09-14-2004, 07:03 PM
That really is the only reason people are getting onto them. Their language is horrible. the only reason I argued with that one guy is because he tried to get on me. And I aint having that. ;) But really its a public board for anyone. Lets keep it to where everyone can look at this board and not be offended by language.

sinfan75
09-14-2004, 08:15 PM
Originally posted by JasperDog94
No it's not. Wait till you get a job. When you do and you have to pay over 1/4 or more of your salary back to the government, then come tell me it's a free country.:thinking: :thinking: :thinking: That 1/4 or more that we pay is what MAKES us a free country.