PDA

View Full Version : the teams are now more dominating

Ibleedblue
09-13-2004, 08:21 PM
the port isabel tarpons are back and on fire! They've moved on and are fixing their way up the map( well, at least in state rankings) .watch out and be ready to here their. They are shifting gears and will be hungryER this year! GO TARPONS!

also the liberty hill panthers are back on track after last years end in the regional championship. watch out because they have plenty of key players. there qb, rb, fb,line, and reicevers are getting the job done. YOU'LL ALSO HEAR THEIR NAME THIS YEAR!

The state looks to be even more dominating this year the last. So tell me about your hometown team and howtheyaredoing.

Ranger05
09-13-2004, 08:31 PM
Greenwood has been devistated by injuries and have been forced to start freshmen on the varsity. weve losted 2 linemen and a qb the qb might be able to rehab his broken ankle fast enough to come back in the middle of district but the 2 offensive linemen are out for the season

JasperDog94
09-13-2004, 08:41 PM
I know that we don't have the grammar police, but please take a little more time when typing to make it close. I think I got a migraine from reading that post.:doh:

UTFootBall#1
09-13-2004, 09:38 PM
LOL

LH Panther Mom
09-13-2004, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by Ibleedblue
also the liberty hill panthers are back on track after last years end in the regional championship. watch out because they have plenty of key players. there qb, rb, fb,line, and reicevers are getting the job done. YOU'LL ALSO HEAR THEIR NAME THIS YEAR!

The state looks to be even more dominating this year the last. So tell me about your hometown team and howtheyaredoing.

Looks like you summed it up pretty well. :)