PDA

View Full Version : Baylor vs. Open

sahen
09-13-2004, 05:26 PM
finally a week where we know we wont loose.....heck we had probs beating a DI-AA opponent last week in Tx. State (24-17)....but then again at baylor if there is a way to loose we will do it, even if it is an open week....send ur highschool recruits to waco! we need HELP!!!

texasjeremy
09-13-2004, 06:04 PM
If you don't know the different between loose and lose, then your not a Baylor student.

Bulldog_12
09-13-2004, 06:10 PM
Ha Ha very good Jeremy. Well, best of luck to Baylor in their bye week, heard that week is a killer. Hope they dont get massacred too bad.

JasperDog94
09-13-2004, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by texasjeremy
If you don't know the different between loose and lose, then your not a Baylor student. And if you don't know the difference between your and you're then you're not a Baylor student...:)

Gobbla2001
09-13-2004, 06:25 PM
I say Baylor loses in a close one...

The Open Invisibles have dominated Baylor every time these two have hooked up minus a few miracle finishes by the Bears...

I'd really love to see Baylor win, they're the underdog that everyone in Texas wants to see do well (except against their own teams), but guys, it just isn't happened...

The Open Invisibles have this one kid, I forget his name, actually, have never seen him, but he seems to be the kind to give Baylor heck on the defensive side of the ball, they will never be able to stop him, or even see him for that matter...

I really hope Baylor can pull through in this one, but man, it's gunna be tough!

LH Panther Mom
09-13-2004, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
The Open Invisibles have this one kid, I forget his name, actually, have never seen him, but he seems to be the kind to give Baylor heck on the defensive side of the ball, they will never be able to stop him, or even see him for that matter...

Isn't his name Idle? Bears, 3ADL is rooting for you!

Gobbla2001
09-13-2004, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Isn't his name Idle? Bears, 3ADL is rooting for you!

THAT'S IT!!!! Wow, you know more about the sport than I thought.. :inlove:

neck_06
09-13-2004, 07:34 PM
Open by 24.............everyone kills baylor

jason
09-13-2004, 07:48 PM
somehow they manage to lose by forefeit...

sahen
09-14-2004, 12:08 AM
Originally posted by texasjeremy
If you don't know the different between loose and lose, then your not a Baylor student.

ok...im a biochem/premed major not english and i do know the difference however i didnt realize it mattered on the internet....i always have been under the impression that the message boards were to be treated with the attitude "its ok as long as you get your point across" not the same mentality i treat a term paper with....this message board would be boring if had to run spell check on my posts....plus its a break from my classes....but if u'd like for me to prove my baylor student status by making a posts about the reproductive cycles of the members of the kingdom protista or fungi then i will....or i could tell u the cell cycles or how to find the molecular weight of the amount of acidic ions in a mole of your stomach chyme...or......

JasperDog94
09-14-2004, 10:04 AM
...ummm...are we still talking about football?:confused: :confused:

big daddy russ
09-14-2004, 10:06 AM
Originally posted by sahen
ok...im a biochem/premed major not english and i do know the difference however i didnt realize it mattered on the internet....i always have been under the impression that the message boards were to be treated with the attitude "its ok as long as you get your point across" not the same mentality i treat a term paper with....this message board would be boring if had to run spell check on my posts....plus its a break from my classes....but if u'd like for me to prove my baylor student status by making a posts about the reproductive cycles of the members of the kingdom protista or fungi then i will....or i could tell u the cell cycles or how to find the molecular weight of the amount of acidic ions in a mole of your stomach chyme...or......

Touchy, are we?

Titans
09-14-2004, 10:08 AM
I think Baylor wins, but just by a field goal.

Baylor will run 54 plays, but will never sniff the endzone.

Finally, with time running out, Open calls a timeout to freeze the kicker. Doesn't work and Baylor kicks a 37 yarder to win 3-0.

WHEW - there's one for ESPN CLASSIC

:clap:

PPHSfan
09-14-2004, 10:11 AM
I for one would enjoy reading a post where you tell me how to find the molecular weight of the amount of acidic ions in a mole on my stomach.

That's ON my stomach..not OF my stomach.

Fire away.:D

spiveyrat
09-14-2004, 11:25 AM
I think I'll go with Open too.

Bulldog_12
09-14-2004, 12:05 PM
I think Baylor wins by forfeit. Open uses an ineligible player.

sahen
09-14-2004, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by PPHSfan
I for one would enjoy reading a post where you tell me how to find the molecular weight of the amount of acidic ions in a mole on my stomach.

That's ON my stomach..not OF my stomach.

Fire away.:D

lol not the animal that is called a mole but the measurement that is called a mole.....as in 1 mole of Hydrogen ions is 1 gram...it comes from the periodic table....if u took chem in highschool then u'd prolly recall something like 1 mole = 6.02E23 particles...

sry for changing the subject from football i was up til like 6 am yesterday and ran across that posts....it struck me at the wrong time when i was studying somehting insanely stupid...anyways yah back to football....

atleast most of yall have picked baylor to win....iw as thinking i was gonna get the other result out of the posters :) thanks i love the confidence in the death march we call baylor football
Sic'em Bears!