PDA

View Full Version : K-ville vs- Hardin Jefferson

Wildcat81
09-13-2004, 03:35 PM
It was a tough lost last week. It's time for a come back.

GO CATS.

Backwoods
09-13-2004, 03:47 PM
Look at the bright side. That's what a REAL pre-district is for. Find out what's wrong and try to fix it before you start playing for keeps. Good luck to you guys.:D :D

Old No. 7
09-13-2004, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by Backwoods
Look at the bright side. That's what a REAL pre-district is for. Find out what's wrong and try to fix it before you start playing for keeps. Good luck to you guys.:D :D

lol, your right Backwoods. Maybe we will learn how to defend the sweep and the trap this week in practice. If not, I bet we see it every game untill we do.:D

I'm picking the Cats by 2 tds.

Wildcat81
09-14-2004, 07:20 AM
Originally posted by Old No. 7
lol, your right Backwoods. Maybe we will learn how to defend the sweep and the trap this week in practice. If not, I bet we see it every game untill we do.:D

I'm picking the Cats by 2 tds.

If i can remember right on sweeps the D- end needs to stay at home and the corner needs to come up. I could be wrong it's only been 24 years since i played.

BlueBlood
09-14-2004, 09:03 AM
H-J's offense will not be close to as good as Bridge City's. H-J will take it on the chin.

Panther Ross
09-14-2004, 10:10 AM
I am going to give it to HJ. They are the toughest 4 quarter team. I am an offensive linemen and there linebackers are pretty tough guys. Toughest team I have played. Silsbee and Bridge City was crampin up and somewhat out of shape it seemed like.

Old Cardinal
09-14-2004, 10:53 AM
To Panther Ross: I must disagree with you on the "not in shape" statement that you made about Bridge City. Bridge City looked in suburb shape at the end of that game. In fact. it was sheer conditioning in that game that gave them the impetuous to manhandle the Off. and Def. lines of Liberty in the second half. You had the skill; they had the better conditioning and they won.

They showed to be a strong fourth quarter finisher in the Wildcat game also.

Panther Ross
09-14-2004, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by Old Cardinal
To Panther Ross: I must disagree with you on the "not in shape" statement that you made about Bridge City. Bridge City looked in suburb shape at the end of that game. In fact. it was sheer conditioning in that game that gave them the impetuous to manhandle the Off. and Def. lines of Liberty in the second half. You had the skill; they had the better conditioning and they won.

They showed to be a strong fourth quarter finisher in the Wildcat game also.

How many people cramped up in that game at least 5. Manhandled son you dont know what manhandle is. I had 10 pancakes that game some manhandle by the d line the center had 10 right tackle had 7 left tackle had 1 and left guard had 6. Some manhandle by that dline. Your crazy.

Old Cardinal
09-14-2004, 01:16 PM
Wow, Everyone sees it differently. I added up your offensive lines "pancakes" at 34. That more pancakes than they serve at International House of Pancakes in day, LOL. It looked to me like the Bridge City defense could not be stopped, especially pouring through your offensive line in the second half. Your defense had a real good test by Dale Armand who ran for 178 yards right down your throat. I still maintain BC had the better conditioned team, not the touted seasoned letterman like Liberty-- and that is why they prevailed.

Panther Ross
09-14-2004, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by Old Cardinal
Wow, Everyone sees it differently. I added up your offensive lines "pancakes" at 34. That more pancakes than they serve at International House of Pancakes in day, LOL. It looked to me like the Bridge City defense could not be stopped, especially pouring through your offensive line in the second half. Your defense had a real good test by Dale Armand who ran for 178 yards right down your throat. I still maintain BC had the better conditioned team, not the touted seasoned letterman like Liberty-- and that is why they prevailed.

Yeah out of shape yalls noseguard came up to the line puking his guts out. Five other players were cramping up in the 4th quarter. Yall are not even close to HF for all 4 quarters. Yeah "pancakes", right and left yalls best dlinemen is the left tackle.

Wildcat22
09-15-2004, 02:22 PM
i think k-ville is gonna blow out HJ they have their starting linebacker number 22 back after his shoulder injury against CC 2 weeks ago he's really gonna bring alot back to the defense and to the offense this game.

wildkat0507
09-15-2004, 07:03 PM
Well I think that K-ville is gonna win by 2 tds. I have faith in them. They just had a bad game fri against bc but we should beat hj. :) not a shocker!!! hope to see yall there!

Wildcat22
09-16-2004, 10:33 AM
in order for k-ville to beat HJ they need a big game from the offense the defense will do there part. The offense has been struggling the past couple of games they really have to prove there self this week

Panther Ross
09-16-2004, 10:43 AM
Old Cardinal have you ever played a down of football in your life? I bet if you were apart of a program you were a bench warmer or a waterboy because you have no clue what you are talking about, the only reason why we lost is because we had a few stupid mental breakdowns. Coaches, my dad our qb even said yall were not even close to man handling our o line.

Wildcat81
09-16-2004, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by Wildcat22
in order for k-ville to beat HJ they need a big game from the offense the defense will do there part. The offense has been struggling the past couple of games they really have to prove there self this week

Yall go get em GO CATS.

wildkat0507
09-17-2004, 09:56 AM
today is the day that the cats kill the hawlks!!!

go get em cats!!

k-ville-28
hardin j-17

Panther Ross
09-17-2004, 10:11 AM
Originally posted by wildkat0507
today is the day that the cats kill the hawlks!!!

go get em cats!!

k-ville-28
hardin j-17

I am telling you that HJ is a really good 4 quarter team when we played them. Watch it, and do not get to cocky.

Wildcat81
09-17-2004, 11:56 AM
Nobody know the outcome of the game until the end of the 4th quarter.

Wildcat22
09-17-2004, 01:53 PM
the wildcats don't have to worry about any come back by the hawks tonight the 4th quarter has been the best quarter for the wildcats this season

shankbear
09-17-2004, 02:54 PM
I was there watching the BC vs. Kirbyville game. The difference was HEART. Who wanted it the most? Looks like the Cards had the edge in that department.

Wildcat81
09-18-2004, 08:48 AM
K-ville 18
H-J 13

wildkat0507
09-18-2004, 07:35 PM
well we told yall we would win but no you wouldnt listen. go cats